PDA

View Full Version : Colin Calderwood's (Lack of) Tactics

sparkiedelpaco7
11-09-2011, 09:41 PM
I have always been proud that Hibs team of the past have attempted to pass the ball through the midfield whether it worked or not. Today I was embarrased by our hoof ball tactics. That is something I would expect to see across the way but not here at ER. Why would calderwood bring in strikers and midfielders who want the ball to their feet and then punt from the back so they never touch the ball.

Also, my have we finished the last 3 games, when we have either been drawing or losing, with two defensive midfielders on the park. Get them off, get strikers, wingers and attacking midfielders in the park and try and win by scoring some goals.

Finally, Calderwood should have been so angry and screaming so much that he was sent to the stands. Instead, he was sitting with his arms folded in the dugout. He has no tactical knowledge and an inability to adapt to other teams.

I would be telling all players to arrive at 6am 2moro morning at east mains and drill them on one-touch ball control, 10 yard passing and running at defenders.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH - Calderwood has to go as this will get worse before it gets better with these tactics.

LancashireHibby
11-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Last chance saloon. Four points from the next two games or he's off, I reckon.

scuttle
11-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Is probably a decent no 2 and nice guy, but his tactics are poor and his lack of interest during a game is appauling. He dosent inspire leadership or tactical knowledge and is clearly not a number one.,With plumeting numbers through the turnstiles how much longer will he be in charge, hopefully not too long