PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline v Hibs

joe breezy
11-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know what the script is re tickets for this match?

I've got 7 pals from South Wales coming up for the weekend and they want to go. They're not up till Friday evening though.

Surely it should be possible to pay at the gate?

Green and white
11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Does anyone know what the script is re tickets for this match?

I've got 7 pals from South Wales coming up for the weekend and they want to go. They're not up till Friday evening though.

Surely it should be possible to pay at the gate?

doubt it's going to sell out mate

joe breezy
11-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Exactly I was just wanting to check what normally happens with games where the Hibs website just tells how much tickets are.

Curiously they also say 'only one ticket per person' for ST holders as if the tickets are some sort of gold dust that will be selling on the black market for £50

DC_Hibs
11-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Crowd of us going over and everyone will be looking to pay at the gate.

monteddie
11-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know what the script is re tickets for this match?I've got 7 pals from South Wales coming up for the weekend and they want to go. They're not up till Friday evening though.Surely it should be possible to pay at the gate? So you call youself a mate!! Ask them what they think of you after the game

Pete70
11-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Exactly I was just wanting to check what normally happens with games where the Hibs website just tells how much tickets are.

Curiously they also say 'only one ticket per person' for ST holders as if the tickets are some sort of gold dust that will be selling on the black market for £50

That was only for the pre-sale to ST members. General sale of tickets started last Monday.

nortonhibby
11-09-2011, 08:06 PM
We will get a hard earned point at this game we will not loose a goal:flag:

jonty
11-09-2011, 08:15 PM
We will get a hard earned point at this game we will not loose a goal:flag:
Thats ok then - Aberdeen will get beaten by Celtic and we'll be off the foot of the table :greengrin

FWIW I think Dunfermline will score so we'll need our shooting boots on.

joe breezy
11-09-2011, 08:36 PM
So you call youself a mate!! Ask them what they think of you after the game

I know I've been apologising in advance, one of them is a total Hibby though, it's his 40th birthday and he's decided to spend it in Edinburgh so he can come and see Hibs!
Merthyr Tydfil Hibs Supporters Club!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.625501,0.040792

Northernhibee
11-09-2011, 09:10 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dunfermline_athletic/results/default.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dunfermline_athletic/results/default.stm) - Only been once this season that Dunfermline have failed to score.

If we sit back and let them attack at us (which I think CC ill do) then I can see us conceding two or three.

There's no option, we have to attack and look to score more than the one goal. We have to take the game to them otherwise we're in for another Killie style humiliation. Surely CC must see this, accept that the back four have not gelled and look to get the ball as far away from the back four as possible (and not with ****ing hoofball, as that only means nine times out of ten the ball comes flying back at us).

If CC is worth his salt, he'll get a midfield who can win and retain the ball - Palsson, Murray, Scott - players of that persuasion, instruct the back four to push up so we've always got an option for the short pass, and keep the ball in the oppositions half as much as possible.

If he goes for standing off, sitting back and hoofing it up the pitch, we're stuffed.

I'd like this:

-----------Brown----------------
Towell--Hanlon--O'Hanlon---Booth
---Scott--Palsson---Murray-----
-----------Sodje---------------
-----Griffiths----Gaz

Sodje to give us strength in front of their back four, two competant strikers and three players that can win the ball in the middle of the field.

Jim44
11-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Thats ok then - Aberdeen will get beaten by Celtic and we'll be off the foot of the table :greengrin

FWIW I think Dunfermline will score so we'll need our shooting boots on.

The only thing in our favour is that we will be massive underdogs and one of these days we're going to spring a surprise on these teams who they just have to turn up to beat us. I never thought I'd ever see the day when Hibs could be called 'giantkillers'. :bitchy: