PDA

View Full Version : Is it a throw in to Hibs on the halfway line or a corner for Aberdeen ?

Gala Foxes
11-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Bizzare episode in 2nd half - what was Scott thinking?

Baldy
11-09-2011, 05:31 PM
looked like he tried to hook it back into play but totally mis hit ... that and his "pass" to Ivan in the first half aside IMO he was our MoM by a long way

Gala Foxes
11-09-2011, 05:32 PM
looked like he tried to hook it back into play but totally mis hit ... that and his "pass" to Ivan in the first half aside IMO he was our MoM by a long way

agree - at least he was prepared to have a shot at what was clearly a really dodgy Aberdeen keeper

Capt Mainwaring
11-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Bizzare episode in 2nd half - what was Scott thinking?

I bet he was thinking it was at least 3 yards over the line, and the linesman made a @rse of it.

tamig
11-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I bet he was thinking it was at least 3 yards over the line, and the linesman made a @rse of it.

Never mind the linesman - the ref was shocking today. Didn't help a poor game at all by not allowing it to flow. I lost count of the number of times he could have played advantage but pulled play back. A disgraceful performance - and his unwillingness to book any Aberdeen players. The one near the end was a shocker.

greenlex
11-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Wouldnt argue with any of that. :agree:

Hibs Class
11-09-2011, 06:19 PM

Agree. He had a similar pass to Ivan in the second which Ivan never went for. Without apportioning blame on either occasion it reminded me just how good Spurs' movement was off the ball at tynecastle and why CC should show that match video to our team every single day until they get it.