PDA

View Full Version : CC Watch.

Thecat23
11-09-2011, 05:06 PM
As my seat is right behind the home dugout i thought i'd watch how CC talks and sends out his tactics! First of all i want to say he's a nice guy but i don't think he's the man to take us forward. Anyway what i also found interesting was Evans would scream across something then Stevenson would say something then CC then the goalkeeper coach. It got me thinking about that old saying... To many cooks spoil the broth. CC turned to young Stephens late on and says get stripped. He looked at Evans and says "me"? Evans shrugged his shoulders and said i don't know.

Then he gets stripped and CC turns looks at him and then says Sodje get stripped. Stephens just put his head down in disapointment and the other subs started to talk to him as if to say he defo said to you get stripped. I honestly do not think CC has what it takes to be his own man and we don't have a settled management team. Who is really running the show in the dugout? To me CC is a man who seems so alone, and the rest take it upon themselves to shout over their points, without even talking to the manager. If we do get a new man in i honestly think they need to get their own team of guys in and start again. Just my opinion but the way we are playing has to be one of the most boring and spinless i've seen from a Hibs team in the 33 years i've supported them.

My overall view is we don't have a management team who are all on the same page.. The players looked confused to what it is exactly they are doing. There is a good team of players at ER and if managed by a decent manager i think we would actually do well.

nortonhibby
11-09-2011, 06:35 PM
As my seat is right behind the home dugout i thought i'd watch how CC talks and sends out his tactics! First of all i want to say he's a nice guy but i don't think he's the man to take us forward. Anyway what i also found interesting was Evans would scream across something then Stevenson would say something then CC then the goalkeeper coach. It got me thinking about that old saying... To many cooks spoil the broth. CC turned to young Stephens late on and says get stripped. He looked at Evans and says "me"? Evans shrugged his shoulders and said i don't know.

Then he gets stripped and CC turns looks at him and then says Sodje get stripped. Stephens just put his head down in disapointment and the other subs started to talk to him as if to say he defo said to you get stripped. I honestly do not think CC has what it takes to be his own man and we don't have a settled management team. Who is really running the show in the dugout? To me CC is a man who seems so alone, and the rest take it upon themselves to shout over their points, without even talking to the manager. If we do get a new man in i honestly think they need to get their own team of guys in and start again. Just my opinion but the way we are playing has to be one of the most boring and spinless i've seen from a Hibs team in the 33 years i've supported them.

My overall view is we don't have a management team who are all on the same page.. The players looked confused to what it is exactly they are doing. There is a good team of players at ER and if managed by a decent manager i think we would actually do well.

So rather than watch the match you watched CC And his team:confused: it must have been good entertainment:greengrin

I Could not attend today due to work but i tuned into radio Scotland, it was so bad that Billy Dodds said please dont send me back here again.:confused:

We had fast flowing attacking entertaining football when TM Was at the helm:flag::flag:

the brand on show now is Anti Football my mate went who is a diehard but even he said it was torture.

RP Has staked his reputation AND HIS JOB on CC we will just have to give him more time, IMO Once his record is worse than Duffys the party is over for CC And RP.

Hibs Class
11-09-2011, 08:47 PM
I noticed someone getting stripped shortly before sodje came on. From the back of the east I couldn't tell it was stephens but it certainly looked like somebody had a change of mind.

sesoim
11-09-2011, 09:07 PM
So rather than watch the match you watched CC And his team:confused: it must have been good entertainment:greengrin

I Could not attend today due to work but i tuned into radio Scotland, it was so bad that Billy Dodds said please dont send me back here again.:confused:

We had fast flowing attacking entertaining football when TM Was at the helm:flag::flag:

the brand on show now is Anti Football my mate went who is a diehard but even he said it was torture.

RP Has staked his reputation AND HIS JOB on CC we will just have to give him more time, IMO Once his record is worse than Duffys the party is over for CC And RP.

I've just checked their records, and Duffy picked up 33 points from 39 games. CC has picked up 32 points from 36 games. Bearing in mind we are in a 12 team League and our last five games last season were against the bottom six, you could argue CC has had more rubbish teams to play against.

Very very poor.

Scouse Hibee
12-09-2011, 06:34 PM

The players need to take a long hard look at themselves, it's not rocket science and some of the performances from so called professionals is diobolical!