PDA

View Full Version : What do hibs actually offer the fans?

Monts
11-09-2011, 04:34 PM
what reasons are there for fans to turn up at easter road? If you don't have a season ticket, what would take you back? We're gonna end up with 3000 fans a3 home games at this rate.

skipster7
11-09-2011, 04:43 PM
m8 ive got a season ticket and decided about 1.30 i couldnt be arsed and was going to do a bit painting instead, looks like i made the right call:rolleyes:

mcfly
11-09-2011, 04:55 PM
what reasons are there for fans to turn up at easter road? If you don't have a season ticket, what would take you back? We're gonna end up with 3000 fans a3 home games at this rate.

all hibs currently offer is frustration, anger, high blood pressure and utter keek to watch.

Why would anyone pay money to watch hibs when you can watch the same quality of football from any sunday pub team

I was all in favour of giving calderwood time but at this rate i give him till end of sept and if no wins he must go.

Monts
11-09-2011, 05:04 PM
all hibs currently offer is frustration, anger, high blood pressure and utter keek to watch.

Why would anyone pay money to watch hibs when you can watch the same quality of football from any sunday pub team

I was all in favour of giving calderwood time but at this rate i give him till end of sept and if no wins he must go.

I cant see any reason why any walk up fan would come to Easter Road.

The whole team look like they've just met each other!

HKhibby
11-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Hibs offer nothing to the fans from what i can see, the first person i would be getting rid off is this excuse of a manager we have, he has no idea and seems tactically inept to say the best, although some of his signings dont seem to help either

Viva_Palmeiras
11-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I cant see any reason why any walk up fan would come to Easter Road.

The whole team look like they've just met each other!

I swIthered about going today. If I'd gone it would have been behind the back of the missus who thought I was out shoppIng for my sisters 25th wedding anniversary pressie :)

I'm glad I didnt go I can't afford to go regularly but have gone to IMs testy, the Celtic game and before that Eddie Turnbulls commemoration v the Dons.

When time and money are tough you look to your team to give you some cheer (more
In hope and desperation as a hibee) but consistently Hibs in recent years have offered little. is it
Little surprise that some folks losethe rag?

I hope the board did get their act together on compiling a supporters database cos they'll have to sift through it to see how they can entice folks back.

nortonhibby
11-09-2011, 06:40 PM
I swIthered about going today. If I'd gone it would have been behind the back of the missus who thought I was out shoppIng for my sisters 25th wedding anniversary pressie :)

I'm glad I didnt go I can't afford to go regularly but have gone to IMs testy, the Celtic game and before that Eddie Turnbulls commemoration v the Dons.

When time and money are tough you look to your team to give you some cheer (more
In hope and desperation as a hibee) but consistently Hibs in recent years have offered little. is it
Little surprise that some folks losethe rag?

I hope the board did get their act together on compiling a supporters database cos they'll have to sift through it to see how they can entice folks back.

Even RP In a clowns suit dooing a pre match juggleing act would not entice a lot of Hibbys back at the moment the fare on show is that bad.

We need a complete root and branch clear out back to basics approach and soon or i fear for us the big R Would be a nightmare.