PDA

View Full Version : In The Short Term We Accept That There Will Be Doubters...

Saorsa
11-09-2011, 04:03 PM
....and more and more every week....

....if there's anybody left that can be bothered going, that is

hibiedude
11-09-2011, 04:05 PM
How can this clown talk about positives :rolleyes:

Hibbyradge
11-09-2011, 04:20 PM
How can this clown talk about positives :rolleyes:

He did say that it was on occasions terrible and the rest of the time it was worse than that, but that's what a manager does.

Build on the positives and strengthen the weaknesses.

A clean sheet is a positive. As is a point, compared to a 3 - 1 home defeat last time we played Aberdeen at ER.

Re the OP, I'm not a doubter anymore. I'm 100% certain Scottish football is pish and Hibs are a shining example.

col02
11-09-2011, 04:40 PM
I was all for giving the guy a chance at the start of the season despite the fact I let the chance go to renew my seats I had been in for 7 previous seasons and ended up elswhere. I now regret renewing at all as I have yet to see any sign of improvement in Calderwoods Hibs! A good manager makes his mark on a team early on with tactics and playing style a year on since he has been in charge I am still not sure what exactly his tactics are other than hoofing the ball forward.

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Fewer and fewer every week.

I'm now utterly convinced he's clueless and doesn't have what it takes.

Saorsa
17-09-2011, 01:36 PM
And more doubters?

grantonhibee
17-09-2011, 01:38 PM
get the clown out pronto

Saorsa
15-10-2011, 06:00 PM
And more doubters?and more again? :dunno:

blackpoolhibs
15-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Can someone define short term for me please?

nortonhibby
15-10-2011, 06:15 PM
....and more and more every week....

....if there's anybody left that can be bothered going, that is

Thats the last of my die hard pals chucked in the towel there used to be a bus load of us went it dwindled down to a car load, and ultimatly to one last soldier just got a text to say hes had enough no more.

RP Is to blame for this:taxi and please please take CC With you its over.:flag:

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Isn't the difference now that previously, where people doubted if Calderwood was up to the job, now they are sure he isn't.

Bostonhibby
15-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Can someone define short term for me please?

I think we might be in for a short term stay in the first division, if I am right then I guess the answer could be a season (?) Hope this helps :wink:

YehButNoBut
15-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Thought it for a long time he is the most uninspiring manager I can remember at Hibs.

At least some of the others talked a good game, CC doesn't.

Really can't understand why he is still at ER.

Saorsa
15-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Thought it for a long time he is the most uninspiring manager I can remember at Hibs.

At least some of the others talked a good game, CC doesn't.

Really can't understand why he is still at ER.Because Petrie is desperate tae avoid yet another failure and he really nailed his colours tae this one. Too late IMO, both should go, Caldewood for being pish and Petrie for backing him + too many other failures.

whiskyhibby
15-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Fewer and fewer every week.

I'm now utterly convinced he's clueless and doesn't have what it takes.

I am begining to think the same unfortunately, however I dont panic at 1-0 losses against the 1 and 2 placed team in the SPL, but the last 12 months have been poor, I wouldnt like to be Rod having to make a decision either way......................:agree::agree:

whiskyhibby
15-10-2011, 07:00 PM
I think we might be in for a short term stay in the first division, if I am right then I guess the answer could be a season (?) Hope this helps :wink:

The crowds would probably double if 1999-2000 is any indicator.....................Perhaps thats Rods master plan :confused:

greenlex
15-10-2011, 07:04 PM
His chances of keeping the managers job are getting slimmer by the week.

The clock s ticking faster again.

The Harp Awakes
15-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Usually I try to stay away from the negative posts. However, the bottom line is that in terms of performances and points taken we have not progressed at all 1 year on. It will take a massive turnaround in fortunes for CC to be a success at Hibs sadly.

Jim44
15-10-2011, 08:16 PM
From the start I have never had any doubts .....................................

that Calderwood would fail.

Bostonhibby
15-10-2011, 08:17 PM
The crowds would probably double if 1999-2000 is any indicator.....................Perhaps thats Rods master plan :confused:

:agree: that and probably another couple of stands.:rolleyes:

Saorsa
05-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Well that's bound tae have taken a few more off Clueless's list of doubters :rolleyes: Another cracking result and performance today under the tutelage of the clueless one. :bitchy:

Anybody still think we're going anywhere (other than doon the pan) with this guy in charge? Results like the one at darkheid are only giving this idiot longer tae drag us down further. Petrie do the right thing and bin this guy and then resign.
:taxi Clueless :taxi Petrie

R'Albin
05-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Well that's bound tae have taken a few more off Clueless's list of doubters :rolleyes: Another cracking result and performance today under the tutelage of the clueless one. :bitchy:

Anybody still think we're going anywhere (other than doon the pan) with this guy in charge? Results like the one at darkheid are only giving this idiot longer tae drag us down further. Petrie do the right thing and bin this guy and then resign.

Has to go, can't beat the worst team in the league at home...Shocking :bitchy:

Last week just gave me false hope...again:rolleyes:

HibbyDave
05-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Not been near ER this season and no intention of going while things remain the way they are.

Gave up season ticket and week by week I count my blessings that I never had to sit through the dross on show. Another strange thing is that I am actually finding other things to do with my Saturdays and saving a few bob into the bargain. ( might go away for a new year break on the mony saved).

Elephant Stone
05-11-2011, 05:10 PM
I've got a season ticket but today was the third I've not gone to, I've absolutely no desire whatsoever to watch Hibs with this man in charge, and I'm definitely not alone. The people wanting him to get more time need to wake up, we're dying.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 05:20 PM
i am a doubter that now has no doubts. Enough is enough. I have a ST but this is now not worth the petrol money. Can see may next game being Dundee United away because it's near.

Bostonhibby
05-11-2011, 05:27 PM

Doubters? - Where do I sign up?

CheesyHibby
05-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Canny be arsed with that garbage! Felt sorry for all the bairns there today, we are just a complete and utter bore. I have been advocating c'wood should get more time as I couldn't see what the alternative would be but that performance was so abject.

R'Albin
05-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Nice sig DD :tee hee: