PDA

View Full Version : CC and the next 5 games

euro Hibby
10-09-2011, 10:26 AM
In an interview with the BBC , CC states that he is now happy with the pol and that everyone is finally fit. He mentions the next five games as being key , so i suspect thats what he wants to be judged on short term. So as fans,what do we think will be acceptable retun in points on these games ?

fixtures

ABERDEEN
dunfermline
motherwell
DUNDEE UTD
ST JOHNSTONE

small case are away games.

calumhibee1
10-09-2011, 11:10 AM
In an interview with the BBC , CC states that he is now happy with the pol and that everyone is finally fit. He mentions the next five games as being key , so i suspect thats what he wants to be judged on short term. So as fans,what do we think will be acceptable retun in points on these games ?

fixtures

ABERDEEN
dunfermline
motherwell
DUNDEE UTD
ST JOHNSTONE

Hibs should be picking up no less than 10 out of they fixtures. However I reckon we'll only get 5. WDLDL.:rolleyes:

AFKA5814_Hibs
10-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Min 9 points, we have to be winning our home games against those teams. Think we'll probably lose to Motherwell in the cup and draw at best in Dunfermline.

MrSmith
10-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Full 15 points! Nothing less will do considering the current predicament we find ourselves in!

mon the Hibees:flag:

Dashing Bob S
10-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Can't see us winning a game at the moment, but we'll get a few draws in that sequence, which would be good enough for me, in this transitional period it takes the team to gel together.

it's only AFTER this sequence of games that I expect The Perfect Squad to show what their made of and take Scottish football by storm. It won't be easy. There are some big names ahead of us, like Motherwell, St Johnstone, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, Dunfermline, and they won't go quietly into the night. Nor will the top European performers like Hearts, Rangers, Celtic and Dundee United. But if anybody can rise phoenix-like up this, one of the world's most demanding leagues, then my money's on the Perfect Squad. Go Duffmeister! I mean, Caldo!

Cropley10
10-09-2011, 12:12 PM

fixtures

ABERDEEN
dunfermline
motherwell
DUNDEE UTD
ST JOHNSTONE

0 1 0 1 1 - so 3 points. After these games though I reckon Caldo will get it sorted and we'll start winning. So I'm not even going to count results in this sequence of games.

:flag:

ronaldo7
10-09-2011, 12:16 PM
WWLDW 10 Points:aok:

edwards
10-09-2011, 12:30 PM

fixtures

ABERDEEN
dunfermline
motherwell
DUNDEE UTD
ST JOHNSTONE

I would like to say 15 points and to be honestly truthful that is what the players should be focusing on

Aberdeen we need a win. three points :rolleyes:
Dunfermline we should be seeing another three points here as well. :rolleyes:
Motherwell McCall has them playing well so I am going for a point here.:rolleyes:
Dundee Utd Again another point.:rolleyes:
St Johnstone we really should be lookin for another three points.:rolleyes:

So that would be a total of 11 so can Mr Motivator do it if not :bye:

Diclonius
10-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Motherwell is a cup game. So we can only get a maximum of 12. :wink:

Sir David Gray
10-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Anything less than 6 points from the 4 league games would be unacceptable and should lead to Calderwood's departure.

I'm not expecting to progress in the cup.

The Falcon
10-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Anything less than 6 points from the 4 league games would be unacceptable and should lead to Calderwood's departure.

I'm not expecting to progress in the cup.

Are you using the same criteria to judge his successor?

Gatecrasher
10-09-2011, 02:17 PM
9/12

Hibs7
10-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Dunf won't be an easy game.

Sir David Gray
10-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Are you using the same criteria to judge his successor?

If his successor loses 22 out of his first 38 matches in charge, then yes.

madabouthibs
10-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Take 9 points, not bothered about the cup.

nortonhibby
10-09-2011, 10:14 PM

fixtures

ABERDEEN
dunfermline
motherwell
DUNDEE UTD
ST JOHNSTONE

tomorrows game is the key:flag:

monktonharp
10-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Take 9 points, not bothered about the cup.Well well, that's the first time I've ever heard o' a Hibby no bothered aboot a cup

:rolleyes:

connerg
11-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Come on, get a grip, next five games? If we lose or draw tomorrow we're cast adrift at the bottom! FFS how can CC keep his job. Oh we have a game in hand, which we'll draw or lose under CC. Lance the boyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Trips
11-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I wont be judging him on the games he decides, he has and will be judged after every single match thus far he has been very poor.

Captain Trips
11-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Failed again to beat at home one of the teams we have to be beating at ER to go forward.

nortonhibby
11-09-2011, 04:48 PM
I would like to say 15 points and to be honestly truthful that is what the players should be focusing on

Aberdeen we need a win. three points :rolleyes:
Dunfermline we should be seeing another three points here as well. :rolleyes:
Motherwell McCall has them playing well so I am going for a point here.:rolleyes:
Dundee Utd Again another point.:rolleyes:
St Johnstone we really should be lookin for another three points.:rolleyes:

So that would be a total of 11 so can Mr Motivator do it if not :bye:

Now for reality following todays Performance.

Aberdeen 1 point
Dunfermline 1 point
Motherwell 0 point.
Dundee Unt 0 point.
St Johnstone 1 point.

The above is also based on After hearing CCS post match interview on Radio Scotland. :taxi