PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool pubs showing SPL games?

big-mo
09-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Does anyone know of any pubs/clubs in Blackpool would would be showing next weeks Dunf/Hibs game?

LancsHibs
09-09-2011, 09:01 AM
To be honest you will struggle, especially in the town centre! Best bet would be the 'Crazy Scotts Bar' on the corner of Rigby Road & Tyldsley Rd or the 'Jaggy Thistle' on York Rd if its still open? Both are near to Central Pier. Best of luck.

fatbloke
09-09-2011, 10:40 AM
To be honest you will struggle, especially in the town centre! Best bet would be the 'Crazy Scotts Bar' on the corner of Rigby Road & Tyldsley Rd or the 'Jaggy Thistle' on York Rd if its still open? Both are near to Central Pier. Best of luck.

The Castle (behind Funland i think) guaranteed. Wee tip though check your change every time bar staff are dodgy counters. Ask Blackpool hibs he will keep you right.

djs69
09-09-2011, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=fatbloke;2910393]The Castle (behind Funland i think) guaranteed. Wee tip though check your change every time bar staff are dodgy counters. Ask Blackpool hibs he will keep you right.[.PUNT

I've tried castle a few times on a Saturday and didn't show it. Tried Stanley road, no joy and some other recommended place and struggled. Ended up back in the local, the county in lytham, Scottish matches always shown there and good banter with the regular weegies.