PDA

View Full Version : Starting 11 for Sunday?

R'Albin
04-09-2011, 04:24 PM
.................................................. .............................Stack................ .................................................. ............................

Towell............................................ .O'Hanlon.....................................Hanl on................................................ ............Murray

Sproule........................................... Scott.........................................Pals son............................................... .............Booth

.................................................. ....O'Connor...................................Gri ffiths............................................ ...........................

Subs- Agogo, Sodje, Galbraith, Osbourne, Thornhill, Stephens, Brown

Now I would rather not have Murray at LB, but I think Booth needs to be pushed up to left midfield as he seems to have been found out at left back and Murray will give us a bit more experience at the back.

IMO Scott should be one of the first on Calderwood's team sheet, he has bags of energy and although technically isn't the best player he is what we need in the team right now. I'm not sure about whether Palsson will start after his incident Midweek but that is obviously up to Calderwood. I wouldn't start Thornhill or Osbourne (although has apparently not been match fit) have been crap so far.
I think this game could be the one that decides Calderwood's fate, so C'mon Hibs lets grab a win:agree::flag:

frazeHFC
04-09-2011, 04:32 PM
CC wants Crawford out on loan so doubt he will play.

I would defo have those 2 upfront, and i forgot it is a Sunday game. :grr:

The Falcon
04-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Crawford's on loan and he will have a gk on the bench

SRHibs
04-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Stack
Towell
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
Booth
Palsson
Osbourne
Galbraith
Sproule
O'Connor
Griffiths

Simple 442 formation with Sproule and Galbraith pushing up the wings. Back to basics.

R'Albin
04-09-2011, 04:34 PM
CC wants Crawford out on loan so doubt he will play.

I would defo have those 2 upfront, and i forgot it is a Sunday game. :grr:

Crawford's on loan and he will have a gk on the bench

God I'm not with it at all today:rolleyes:

hibee92
04-09-2011, 04:39 PM
scott has to start :agree:

The_Horde
04-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Ally Brown

Towell Ohanlon Hanlon Boco

Jackson Collins Latapy Lovell

Brewster GOC

Kojock
04-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I think this game could be the one that decides Calderwood's fate, so C'mon Hibs lets grab a win:agree::flag:

Im sure there are a few Hibbies that would take a defeat to get rid of CC.

danhibees1875
04-09-2011, 04:44 PM
;2907440']Ally Brown

Brewster GOC

:greengrin

R'Albin
04-09-2011, 04:47 PM

No doubt.

But I'm not one of them, I always want to see us win:agree:

HibeeMG
04-09-2011, 06:06 PM
;2907440']Ally Brown

Brewster GOC

And what have Vieira and Pires done to get dropped? :wink:

Scouse Hibee
04-09-2011, 06:47 PM

Would rather we won and then got rid :greengrin

Jaz
04-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Why is the Aberdeen game on Sunday? It doesn't appear to be on the tv.

R'Albin
04-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Why is the Aberdeen game on Sunday? It doesn't appear to be on the tv.There was meant to be some protest involving about 50 people on the Saturday, (which isn't even going on now!) and for some reason that meant we couldn't play on the same day so we got moved to a Sunday.Seriously less than 100 people are apparently more important than a few thousand football fans. Seriously for the money we pay we get treated like absolute *****.

The_Horde
04-09-2011, 09:52 PM
And what have Vieira and Pires done to get dropped? :wink:

Not hibs class I'm afraid.

Sir David Gray
05-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Why is the Aberdeen game on Sunday? It doesn't appear to be on the tv.

There was meant to be some protest involving about 50 people on the Saturday, (which isn't even going on now!) and for some reason that meant we couldn't play on the same day so we got moved to a Sunday.Seriously less than 100 people are apparently more important than a few thousand football fans. Seriously for the money we pay we get treated like absolute *****.

The Scottish Defence League were supposed to be having a march through Edinburgh next Saturday so the Police got the Hibs game moved to the Sunday.

Edinburgh City Council ended up banning the march but there are reports that the SDL will probably defy the ban and turn up anyway so the Police obviously need to have a presence there in case anything blows up. Also, Unite Against Fascism have said that they'll be present in Edinburgh to hold a counter protest, if the SDL turn up so there is the potential for various flashpoints if these two groups hold protests in the same place at the same time.