PDA

View Full Version : Question Setanta-i player / places to view Scotland game online?

Steve-O
03-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Does anyone use this? I have looked at it, and as far as I can tell, it's only showing Gaelic Football??

I'd quite like to see the Scotland game, legally, with good picture quality over the net and while the game is showing on Setanta Australia (can't get it in NZ :rolleyes:) it doesn't appear to be showing on this iplayer?

In this day and age, is there nowhere I can pay a small fee to legitimately get the game on a reliable stream?

I know it's on Bet365 but their player doesn't go full screen which is annoying as I want to plug laptop into the TV.

Any help appreciated!

delacraig
03-09-2011, 10:08 AM
I know it's on Bet365 but their player doesn't go full screen which is annoying as I want to plug laptop into the TV.

If you have a PS3 you can open the bet365 stream with the internet browser. Then press R3 which will allow you to zoom in and out with R2 and L2. You can use the right analogue stick to centre the video.

There is of course an alternative. But I will have to send you a PM:greengrin

Steve-O
03-09-2011, 10:15 AM
If you have a PS3 you can open the bet365 stream with the internet browser. Then press R3 which will allow you to zoom in and out with R2 and L2. You can use the right analogue stick to centre the video.

There is of course an alternative. But I will have to send you a PM:greengrin

Hmm, I do have a PS3 so maybe that could work. :agree: