PDA

View Full Version : Victor Pallson

paul1966
02-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Sorry if mentioned before - Evening News today - Pallson banned from Edinburgh night clubs for relieving himself against a wall within Why not after Hearts game!!

Iain G
02-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Sorry if mentioned before - Evening News today - Pallson banned from Edinburgh night clubs for relieving himself against a wall within Why not after Hearts game!!

If the place is as ****y as it used to be someone peeing up against a wall could only improve the ambience...

Wheat Hound
02-09-2011, 10:55 AM
In the past, our players wouldn't dared have even shown face in town the same day as a dervy defeat, especially one as pathetic and depressing as last Sunday. Changed days......

FRes Hibbie
02-09-2011, 10:58 AM
In the past, our players wouldn't dared have even shown face in town the same day as a dervy defeat, especially one as pathetic and depressing as last Sunday. Changed days......

Palsson didn't play.

Wheat Hound
02-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Palsson didn't play. He was on the bench and part of a grossly under performing squad that would be better served trying to screw the nut and keep a low profile at the moment.

proud_and_green
02-09-2011, 11:16 AM
You're all missing the point in my view. What he did was disgusting, unacceptable and he deserves to be banned and if i was the manager i would fine him as well!

Saorsa
02-09-2011, 11:19 AM
If the place is as ****y as it used to be someone peeing up against a wall could only improve the ambience...What difference does it make how ****y the place is? There is absolutely nae need for what he did.

Hibby_Huddy
02-09-2011, 11:20 AM
I don't think I'll bother casting the first stone.

Stevie Reid
02-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Just as well we got rid of all the bad influences in the dressing room...

Cabbage East
02-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Lets all act outraged.

IanM
02-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Lets all act outraged
:agree::agree::agree:
young guy pee's on wall shocker.. :wink:

LeithBoozy
02-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Anybody who has not had a pash in public, is either a monk, buddist, or tea tottler.:rolleyes:

Kojock
02-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Anybody who has not had a pash in public, is either a monk, buddist, or tea tottler.:rolleyes:

HIBS star Victor Palsson has been banned from every nightclub in Edinburgh for six months after being accused of relieving himself against a wall inside a George Street venue.

It was within the place though not outside. Why could he not just go to the toilet. :confused:

DaveF
02-09-2011, 11:51 AM

Everyone's nipped down a side street for a whizz - little doubt about that.

Pishing inside a club is a slightly different matter.

Not read the article yet, but why didn't he just stagger to the bog :confused:

Gatecrasher
02-09-2011, 11:52 AM
HIBS star Victor Palsson has been banned from every nightclub in Edinburgh for six months after being accused of relieving himself against a wall inside a George Street venue.

It was within the place though not outside. Why could he not just go to the toilet. :confused:

cos he's a total clart thats why

silverhibee
02-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Lets all act outraged
young guy pee's on wall shocker.. :wink:

So if you invite someone home to your house after a night out you wouldn't mind if he just stood up and started peeing all over your living room even though the toilet was only ten yards away. What he done was disgusting dont you think.

Hibercelona
02-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Everyone's nipped down a side street for a whizz - little doubt about that.

Pishing inside a club is a slightly different matter.

Not read the article yet, but why didn't he just stagger to the bog :confused:

Because hes a football player.

Football players can do whatever they want, because they have money and flashy cars. :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
02-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Am I the only one seeing positives in this? If we get all the first team players to do the same then we have solved the club culture in one foul swoop.

Saorsa
02-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Lets all act outraged
young guy pee's on wall shocker.. :wink:So you think it's acceptable tae pish against walls inside pubs and clubs do you when there's a toilet available? Do it often yersel?

Anybody who has not had a pash in public, is either a monk, buddist, or tea tottler.:rolleyes:Most probably have behind a tree or lampost on the way home when the is nae toilet available, I know I have. I've never pished against a wall in a venue when there has been a toilet a few yards away.

LeithBoozy
02-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Anybody who has not had a pash in public, is either a monk, buddist, or tea tottler.:rolleyes:I apologise I have not read the paper yet, doing it inside where there is a bog is well out of order.:rolleyes:

Wembley67
02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
You know what...set an example and just sack the minging wee scrote.

allezsauzee
02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Having witnessed some of Victor's shooting...I'm sure he was aiming for the urinal, he just missed the target

bighairyfaeleith
02-09-2011, 12:08 PM
I once shat on a window sill in a hotel stairway. To this day I still feel strangely proud:greengrin

Cropley10
02-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Im going to act outraged.

Good news is he's banned from going up town, meaning he should perform better.

Hibercelona
02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Im going to act outraged.

Good news is he's banned from going up town, meaning he should perform better.

Like Riordan started performing better? :wink:

hibeeleicester
02-09-2011, 01:13 PM
It wasn't inside the actual club, it was outside on the clubs grounds.

Saorsa
02-09-2011, 01:16 PM
It wasn't inside the actual club, it was outside on the clubs grounds.That's not what it says in the Evening News.

essexhibee
02-09-2011, 01:16 PM
It wasn't inside the actual club, it was outside on the clubs grounds.Still no excuse imo. Does he not realise its a small city and his actions will always be seen? From the snippets I've heard on here seems the guy thinks his it..needs to be brought down a peg or two.

easty
02-09-2011, 01:32 PM
When he's out he's representing Hibs, and he's acted very unprofessional. If you judge someone by thier actions then Palsson is clearly a bit of a dickhead.

I would have said this sort of thing would never have been acceptable when he was at Liverpool, but Gerrard has got away with worse when he's been out!

hibeeleicester
02-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Still no excuse imo. Does he not realise its a small city and his actions will always be seen? From the snippets I've heard on here seems the guy thinks his it..needs to be brought down a peg or two.

I wasn't excusing him, don't think i'd be too happy if paper wrote false stories about myself.

hibeeleicester
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
That's not what it says in the Evening News.

Yep part of the venue is outside. :agree:

DaveF
02-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Yep part of the venue is outside. :agree:

Not really too sure it makes all much of a difference.

Perhaps the EN are taking a bit of licence by saying 'inside' (it was still part of their premises) but the bottom line is that if he's too pished or stupid to find a bog while in a club then he pretty much deserves what he gets.

MrRobot
02-09-2011, 01:39 PM
You're all missing the point in my view. What he did was disgusting, unacceptable and he deserves to be banned and if i was the manager i would fine him as well!

Calm down Jeez, why should he be fined by his work? It has NOTHING to do with football.

If you done it, would you expect your work to fine you?

Kojock
02-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Calm down Jeez, why should he be fined by his work? It has NOTHING to do with football.

Yes

silverhibee
02-09-2011, 01:48 PM

I am sure Mr Riordan was punished by the club for things that happened away from football.

hibeeleicester
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Not really too sure it makes all much of a difference.

Perhaps the EN are taking a bit of licence by saying 'inside' (it was still part of their premises) but the bottom line is that if he's too pished or stupid to find a bog while in a club then he pretty much deserves what he gets.

I've pissed on a street in Edinburgh, should i be banned from every nightclub for 6 months.....

I can tell you from experience that the people in Why Not really dislike footballers, almost to the point that they want something to happen just to chuck them out.

It wouldn't surprise me if theres more to this.

Like i said i'm not excusing him, he done wrong... wanting him fined by the club and the 6 month ban from the clubs is all a bit OTT

hibsbollah
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM
How do you outraged types know he doesnt have a urinary infection, or some sort of problem with his prostate?

If bighairyfaeleith can have a dump on a windowsill, victor should be able to point percy at the patio for 30 seconds. Jeez.

Lofarl
02-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Yawn. Football player in acting like a bit on a knob shocker. God I once pumped a bird in the peppermint lounge toilets, I have urinated in sinks at most nightclubs, *********** too. I have threw up in almost every nightclub I frequent and once I even stole a bottle of beer.

But yes lets keep with the outrage that a 20 year old acted like a bit of a tool by getting his tadger out and doing a number 1. Its not as if he got it out and showed it too School bairns on Facebook now is it?

DaveF
02-09-2011, 02:01 PM
I've pissed on a street in Edinburgh, should i be banned from every nightclub for 6 months.....

Keep yer drawers on :greengrin The answer is No, but you might pick up a fine or warning from the Polis if they catch you.

I can tell you from experience that the people in Why Not really dislike footballers, almost to the point that they want something to happen just to chuck them out.

There might well be. Never been to the place. Too old :greengrin

silverhibee
02-09-2011, 02:11 PM

Like i said i'm not excusing him, he done wrong... wanting him fined by the club and the 6 month ban from the clubs is all a bit OTT

So why do they allow them in in the first place.

hibeeleicester
02-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Keep yer drawers on :greengrin The answer is No, but you might pick up a fine or warning from the Polis if they catch you.

There might well be. Never been to the place. Too old :greengrin

Let the police deal with it then...

Frazerbob
02-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Private Memeber folk kent whits gaun on days ago :wink:

They also know that this is not's Mr Palsson's first offence whilst out on the town. Seems he is bit of a prat by all accounts.

Peevemor
02-09-2011, 02:21 PM

There's no way you can condone pissing against a wall in a pub, however (and assuming he was blootered) surely the bar staff/management have to accept some responsibilty for selling him the drink that got him into that state. Isn't it illegal to serve someone who is drunk?

It's maybe fair enough that he's barred from 'Why Not', but for me it's a bit steep extending the ban to the other pubs/clubs in the 'unight' scheme.

hibsbollah
02-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Private Memeber folk kent whits gaun on days ago :wink:

They also know that this is not's Mr Palsson's first offence whilst out on the town. Seems he is bit of a prat by all accounts.

...one persons prat is another persons funny guy.

Palsson could be the biggest ******* on the planet, it wouldnt overly concern me if he was playing well. Which he isnt.

DaveF
02-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Let the police deal with it then...

If he was caught pissing in the street by them, then I'm sure they would.

However, he was caught pissing in the premises of a club, so they dealt with it.

Job done.

Matty_Jack04
02-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Sack the clown now it's not just having a piss in public place he's standing in a club full o people with his Wang in his hand, get rid ***** anyway

joebakerforever
02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Just confirms he's a piss artist on and off the field :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Is it confirmed that he had a Lillian Gish and not a dump?

Gala Foxes
02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
expect that Jim Goodwin of St Mirren will use this story to take the pish out of him again the next time the two meet up

1two
02-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Is it confirmed that he had a Lillian Gish and not a dump?

Rumour has it he shat on a window sill.

Disgusting behaviour!

allezsauzee
02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Who hasn't taken a whizz in the wrong room before when they've been on the bevvy......non-story

silverhibee
02-09-2011, 03:43 PM

Disgusting behaviour!

Thats a bit of an Adam Mitter is it not. :wink: :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
02-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Disgusting behaviour!

How do you do an eartha kitt on a windowsill anyway? Must be a bit dangerous, you dont want to fall out in mid-excretion, especially if youre on an upper floor.

allezsauzee
02-09-2011, 04:03 PM
How do you do an eartha kitt on a windowsill anyway? Must be a bit dangerous, you dont want to fall out in mid-excretion, especially if youre on an upper floor.

very carefully i would suggest!

MrRobot
02-09-2011, 04:16 PM

I am sure Mr Riordan was punished by the club for things that happened away from football.

Tbf he had more than one and one was football related but that aside he shouldnt be fined. a warning about future conduct in the public eye would do.

hibiedude
02-09-2011, 04:30 PM
So you think it's acceptable tae pish against walls inside pubs and clubs do you when there's a toilet available? Do it often yersel?

Most probably have behind a tree or lampost on the way home when the is nae toilet available, I know I have. I've never pished against a wall in a venue when there has been a toilet a few yards away.

He's one of our own so he can do what he wants accourding to some on this site, now if it was a Hearts player :blah::blah::blah:

Jamesie
02-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Hardly setting a good example. Although still not justification for the fans trashing the bogs at Tynie.

Dinkydoo
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Lets all act outraged.

So taking a piss on a wall inside a pub/club is acceptable is it?

Edit: not quite as bad if it was in a beer garden or whatever but still pretty manky; and he is supposed to be setting an example.

Wotherspiniesta
02-09-2011, 05:12 PM

Because the toilets are miles away from the VIP section in why not. Pissin on the wall- justified :agree:

blackpoolhibs
02-09-2011, 06:00 PM
I think the main point has been missed, yes he did whatever he did, but to do that he must have been rat arsed?

Surely nobody does that after a couple of beers? So yet again it appears we have at least one player who thinks its fine to get so pished they cant control what they do?

Not good for him, the team or the club. :rolleyes:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Most of them struggle to control a ball never mind their bevvy!

Cropley10
02-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Yawn. Football player in acting like a bit on a knob shocker. God I once pumped a bird in the peppermint lounge toilets, I have urinated in sinks at most nightclubs, *********** too. I have threw up in almost every nightclub I frequent and once I even stole a bottle of beer.

But yes lets keep with the outrage that a 20 year old acted like a bit of a tool by getting his tadger out and doing a number 1. Its not as if he got it out and showed it too School bairns on Facebook now is it?

:applause:

btw those peppermint lounge bogs were honking, no?

Albion Hibs
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
I dont think this is much of a story and we all may have done worse, however the main issue is he is a public figure in Edinburgh. If it was joe punter he would be hoyed out and that would be the end of it, the biggest worry would be getting back in the following week!

I dont think it reflects well on Hibs, and certainly makes him look like a bit of a fool, he maybe needs to grow up a bit, sounds like he was acting like a bit of a big time, where he is getting that from I dont know. If he had managed to get his game against hertz and bagged a hattrick he could p£ss on whatever he wanted for all I care.

Reaper
02-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Another proud moment for the Hibee's!

LeithBoozy
02-09-2011, 08:28 PM
How do you do an eartha kitt on a windowsill anyway? Must be a bit dangerous, you dont want to fall out in mid-excretion, especially if youre on an upper floor.You are very lucky that the old dear oppisite, thought you were an ugly sod smoking a big cigar :wink:

Scouse Hibee
02-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Some of the comments in his defence on here only serve to remind me that every club has it's fair share of :asshole: supporters :agree:

smurf
02-09-2011, 08:32 PM
The culture stinks.

They don't care and are not interested.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-09-2011, 09:59 PM
I think the main point has been missed, yes he did whatever he did, but to do that he must have been rat arsed?

Surely nobody does that after a couple of beers? So yet again it appears we have at least one player who thinks its fine to get so pished they cant control what they do?

Not good for him, the team or the club. :rolleyes:

:agree:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-09-2011, 09:59 PM
The culture stinks.

:agree:

Greenblood70
02-09-2011, 10:16 PM
The culture stinks.

:agree: and we pay thru the nose for the privilege of watching them.

silverhibee
02-09-2011, 10:22 PM
I dont think this is much of a story and we all may have done worse, however the main issue is he is a public figure in Edinburgh. If it was joe punter he would be hoyed out and that would be the end of it, the biggest worry would be getting back in the following week!

I dont think it reflects well on Hibs, and certainly makes him look like a bit of a fool, he maybe needs to grow up a bit, sounds like he was acting like a bit of a big time, where he is getting that from I dont know. If he had managed to get his game against hertz and bagged a hattrick he could p£ss on whatever he wanted for all I care.

He already had the billy big time attitude before he came to Hibs, if you are ever in his company when he is bevvied you would fiind out for yourself how much a tube he can be, full of himself, there is being confident about yourself and that is a good thing, but he takes it to far imo, he really does think he is the bees and eeezz.

Albion Hibs
02-09-2011, 10:28 PM
He already had the billy big time attitude before he came to Hibs, if you are ever in his company when he is bevvied you would fiind out for yourself how much a tube he can be, full of himself, there is being confident about yourself and that is a good thing, but he takes it to far imo, he really does think he is the bees and eeezz.

Bit of a farce really considering he has done nothing at hibs and could not get a game from dagenham and redbridge. I dont think any of us mind confidence and a bit of a swagger in a player, I would expect that, but a bit out of order if he is as you say.

Hopefully having his mug all over the front of the evening news and hopefully a good slap from hibs will get him focusing on what matters, playing well for the club paying his wages, not getting bevvied and pissing them up a night club wall...so to speak!

snooky
02-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Sounds like he could be Victor NaePalsson very soon if he continues with this type of behaviour.

NOLA
03-09-2011, 12:51 AM
this is getting tiresome at best, and an absolute embarrasment at worst, this is yet another hibs player letting themselves down in public, which reflects badly on us as a club, yet again, we have had these players out on the town/getting pished/urinating in public/fighting/ for too long now, and its happened through succesive managers?? WTF, WE SHOULD HAVE A ZERO POLICY on players behaving this way, young or not, why this continues to happen i have no idea, but i dont read or hear about other clubs players acting like this season after season, FED UP

givescotlandfreedom
03-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Just another player treating the club with no respect. Would have loved them to have had Eddie Turnbull in the dressing room to tell them what he thought of them and what it really means to have the honour of playing for Hibernian.

s.a.m
03-09-2011, 08:14 AM
this is getting tiresome at best, and an absolute embarrasment at worst, this is yet another hibs player letting themselves down in public, which reflects badly on us as a club, yet again, we have had these players out on the town/getting pished/urinating in public/fighting/ for too long now, and its happened through succesive managers?? WTF, WE SHOULD HAVE A ZERO POLICY on players behaving this way, young or not, why this continues to happen i have no idea, but i dont read or hear about other clubs players acting like this season after season, FED UP

I'm with you on the first part. Not sure about the bit about other clubs. Off the top of my head, I could name Hearts, Dundee United and Rangers having players in the papers - and in the courts - on a seemingly regular basis for loutish or embarrassing misdemeanours of one sort or another. Doesn't excuse our players' loutish and embarrassing misdemeanours, but they're not alone.

Bostonhibby
03-09-2011, 08:57 AM
How do you outraged types know he doesnt have a urinary infection, or some sort of problem with his prostate?

If bighairyfaeleith can have a dump on a windowsill, victor should be able to point percy at the patio for 30 seconds. Jeez.

:agree: Some achievement, I was wondering if we could maybe introduce this as an event at London's olympics, every chance of a medal being won by Scotland, who needs a Yam on a bike :wink:

hibsbollah
03-09-2011, 09:01 AM
:agree: Some achievement, I was wondering if we could maybe introduce this as an event at London's olympics, every chance of a medal being won by Scotland, who needs a Yam on a bike :wink:I am genuinely in awe at that. I think we need to hear more. Victor Palsson is clearly a mere amateur when it comes to exhibitionist toilet behaviour.

Jack
03-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Using public loos is a major celeb problem.
I recall a few years ago I was in a public loo in downtown LA, there were about 6 of us just minding and doing our own business.
There were footsteps behind us and all of a sudden someone shouted "Its George Michael!"
We all turned round and the poor guy got soaked,
I'm not sure that's what he was expecting!
I've only met VP once and he was a very nice chap - I'm a bit dissappointed to hear this.

Bayern Bru
03-09-2011, 12:21 PM
I recall a few years ago I was in a public loo in downtown LA, there were about 6 of us just minding and doing our own business.
There were footsteps behind us and all of a sudden someone shouted "Its George Michael!"
I've only met VP once and he was a very nice chap - I'm a bit dissappointed to hear this.

Have also encountered Victor the Pisser on one occasion when he was massively down to earth and seemed like a lovely guy - but Jack, do tell us more about your escapades in an American toilet with George Michael... :cool2:

At The Edge
03-09-2011, 01:15 PM

the pee aside, i'm sure Mr Michael could have been quite chuffed when walking into the toilet only to see 6 guys turn round and show him their 'goods'
:wink: i'm sure he's taken though

Loopz
03-09-2011, 03:30 PM
I saw Willie Miller do the same thing at a new year party inside Meadowbank stadium.

calamitus
03-09-2011, 03:39 PM
You are very lucky that the old dear oppisite, thought you were an ugly sod smoking a big cigar :wink:

I didn't get that for a couple of seconds, funniest thing I've read all week.:hilarious

ScottB
03-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Pathetic behaviour, and far beyond the usual 'boys will be boys' type excuse that gets trotted out round here. Your average punter can get as drunk as you like and not feel the need to p*ss all over the wall of a nightclub.

I'm not going to get into the whole should or shouldn't they be drinking, never mind after a defeat (personally I think people who are paid as professional athletes should have a pretty limited intake of alcohol, if any), but ultimately, they project the image of the club, both to the public at large, and to us, and after a terrible run of form, and defeat to our city rivals, him going out and getting smashed (presumably) and behaving like a total moron is a bit much.

I have to wonder, would he have attempted such behaviour at Liverpool?

hibsbollah
03-09-2011, 07:16 PM
I saw Willie Miller do the same thing at a new year party inside Meadowbank stadium.

What, the toley on the windowsill thing?

Bostonhibby
03-09-2011, 09:44 PM
What, the toley on the windowsill thing?

If he did, it would be an entirely different class effort to the one mentioned above (maybe even Hibs class) as meadowbank is an entirely different proposition to just planting your erky out the hotel window with the ledge potentially only a couple of inches away.

Landing one on one of the very few obvious ledges from the seating positions at Meadowbank would indeed be a skill. Perhaps it was already an event at the commonwealth games?

hibeeleicester
04-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Some of the comments in his defence on here only serve to remind me that every club has it's fair share of :asshole: supporters :agree:

Thanks SH, great comment.

FastEddieFelson
04-09-2011, 02:51 PM
here he is, no doubt before the incident:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/319643_203953929669126_183810361683483_618137_2640 042_n.jpg

stephen elliot was in there too:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/312250_203947169669802_183810361683483_618030_2644 167_n.jpg

and is this danny galbraith looking particularly extravagant on the right...?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/311718_203949613002891_183810361683483_618067_6171 019_n.jpg

Lofarl
04-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Good to see pallson getting himself into good positions.

matty_f
04-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Good to see pallson getting himself into good positions.

He certainly looked like he could score.:agree:

hibsbollah
04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if young Victor got through a power of unseen work in the engine room later on.

The Falcon
04-09-2011, 05:42 PM
He certainly looked like he could score.:agree:

Looks an absolute sitter to me. :wink:

Bayern Bru
05-09-2011, 03:46 AM
I see his Facebook profile has vanished.
:hmmm:

Pedantic_Hibee
05-09-2011, 05:29 PM
In homage to Zlatan............lol he's going to pump her.