PDA

View Full Version : Rusell Latapy

sunshine1875
02-09-2011, 09:18 AM
If only we could find another one like him.:agree:

What a derby record never having lost in the six games he played. He played in the "Millenium" derby win, the day Franck Sauzee lost his front teeth and the 6-2 hammering.

We salute you!

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-hero-recalls-happier-days.6829071.jp

erin go bragh
02-09-2011, 10:37 AM
A certain mr sauzee never tasted defeat also :agree: tbh if both of them played with us now we would still be pumping the pink lot . :not worth:not worth

GGTTH

Leishy1995
02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
The Latapy of by gone days was the reason I enjoyed football so much. I always wanted to play like him, biggest inspiration as a youth. So small yet destroyed oppositions with his genious play.

nortonhibby
02-09-2011, 10:08 PM
The Latapy of by gone days was the reason I enjoyed football so much. I always wanted to play like him, biggest inspiration as a youth. So small yet destroyed oppositions with his genious play.

A McLeish signing can CC Spot such a player:confused:

Leishy1995
02-09-2011, 10:37 PM
If CC spotted a player with a quater of his talent he'd have some player.:not worth

nortonhibby
02-09-2011, 10:52 PM
lol but RP Thinks he can:confused:

Albion Hibs
02-09-2011, 10:57 PM
If CC spotted a player with a quater of his talent he'd have some player.:not worth

I just hope rod and co lock Vieria in a room and dont let him leave until he agrees to form some sort of agreement for loans of their youngsters, occassions like this are bound to be a decent opportunity to form links with clubs like that. Fingers crossed vieria likes what he sees on sunday, stadium, facilities and hopefully a decent crowd and fancys a few youngsters getting posted up the road for some development.