PDA

View Full Version : changed days

zero-seven
01-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Normally, around transfer deadline day..we would be on tender hooks waiting to see which one of our upcoming stars would be transferred..today..we have no upcomming stars or players who would attract any interest...

probably because we are stifling any talent in the current formation and tactics we play

we have got rid of the cream and are left with pash

stokesmessiah
01-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Normally, around transfer deadline day..we would be on tender hooks waiting to see which one of our upcoming stars would be transferred..today..we have no upcomming stars or players who would attract any interest...

probably because we are stifling any talent in the current formation and tactics we play

Go to your bed then :rolleyes:

zero-seven
01-09-2011, 02:38 AM

grow up..add a constructive comment or dont waste you obvious keyboard skills and talent

Tricla
01-09-2011, 06:48 PM

grow up..add a constructive comment or dont waste you obvious keyboard skills and talent

:take that

Keith_M
01-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Personally, I used to hate transfer deadline day. It was the day we all knew RP was certain to sell the family silver.

Am I really the only one that's happy our team is so defecatious** that nobody wants them anymore? :dunno:

** Is that allowed?

SquashedFrogg
01-09-2011, 06:53 PM

To be fair,when was the last up & coming player to leave us on deadline day? Most have left us long before the deadline.

MrSmith
01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
I actually believe most of our problems directly related to the training center. Superb provision nurturing unfit players who are being pampered and 'handled' makes for a comfy environment indicative of the lazy professional!

Get them back down to Gullane running up and down the sand dunes while putting them through their pace on Arthur Seat's radical road and the 276 steps at Duddingston loch!

Big Frank
01-09-2011, 09:23 PM

:greengrin

Irish_Steve
01-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Listen, for decades i thought it was "tender" too!

Twa Cairpets
01-09-2011, 09:28 PM

I like the concept of tender hooks. A sort of cuddly, fluffy and rather benign implement screwed onto the wrists of people as diverse as Disney pirates and Abu Hamza.

Tenter hooks, on the other hand...

As for your post, bit pointless, no?

Big Frank
01-09-2011, 09:30 PM
I like the concept of tender hooks. A sort of cuddly, fluffy and rather benign implement screwed onto the wrists of people as diverse as Disney pirates and Abu Hamza.

Tenter hooks, on the other hand...

As for your post, bit pointless, no?

:agree:

:greengrin

zero-seven
02-09-2011, 01:20 AM
tender or tenter..who gives a flying one ?

suffice to say....we are crapola and do not have any assets on the park or coming through the ranks like we used to have ...

we need a player in midfield who can dictate the play...we aint got one

we need a solid reliable central defence..we aint got one

we need a goalie we can trust..sort of got one

we need a nuggety midfielder who gets stuck in ..we aint got one

we need 2 goalscorers..we have one

we need an inspirational manager ..we aint got one

we need a supportive, caring forward thinking board who want hibs to win trophies and qualify for europe..we aint got one

we need our youth policy to bring through the next generation of class footballers worthy to wear the jersey..we had one

we sell to bring in big money and invest poorly

we are going nowhere until something drastic happens

greenlex
02-09-2011, 04:10 AM
tender or tenter..who gives a flying one ?suffice to say....we are crapola and do not have any assets on the park or coming through the ranks like we used to have ...we need a player in midfield who can dictate the play...we aint got onewe need a solid reliable central defence..we aint got one we need a goalie we can trust..sort of got one we need a nuggety midfielder who gets stuck in ..we aint got onewe need 2 goalscorers..we have onewe need an inspirational manager ..we aint got onewe need a supportive, caring forward thinking board who want hibs to win trophies and qualify for europe..we aint got onewe need our youth policy to bring through the next generation of class footballers worthy to wear the jersey..we had onewe sell to bring in big money and invest poorlywe are going nowhere until something drastic happens We need to go to our beds. :greengrin

Septimus
02-09-2011, 06:42 AM
I actually believe most of our problems directly related to the training center. Superb provision nurturing unfit players who are being pampered and 'handled' makes for a comfy environment indicative of the lazy professional!

Get them back down to Gullane running up and down the sand dunes while putting them through their pace on Arthur Seat's radical road and the 276 steps at Duddingston loch!

Careful! You will be villified for suggesting that at the very least our team might be fit.

Twa Cairpets
02-09-2011, 08:27 AM
tender or tenter..who gives a flying one ?

suffice to say....we are crapola and do not have any assets on the park or coming through the ranks like we used to have ...

we need a player in midfield who can dictate the play...we aint got one

we need a solid reliable central defence..we aint got one

we need a goalie we can trust..sort of got one

we need a nuggety midfielder who gets stuck in ..we aint got one

we need 2 goalscorers..we have one

we need an inspirational manager ..we aint got one

we need a supportive, caring forward thinking board who want hibs to win trophies and qualify for europe..we aint got one

we need our youth policy to bring through the next generation of class footballers worthy to wear the jersey..we had one

we sell to bring in big money and invest poorly

we are going nowhere until something drastic happens

Do you mean someone who isnt chicken? Someone who gives a cluck?

ScottB
02-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Most years people moan that we leave it till deadline day to sign players, this year we've brought in, what, 8 or 9 players over the summer, and now people moan that no more turn up on Deadline Day.

Personally, I'll leave it more than 2 or 3 games to label every single one of them as 'p*sh' even if that goes against the convention around here these days...

ancient hibee
02-09-2011, 10:35 AM
We moan when Rod sells the good players and now we moan because Rod hasn't got any good players to sell.Is being a moaner essential to supporting Hibs?

Twa Cairpets
02-09-2011, 11:04 AM
We moan when Rod sells the good players and now we moan because Rod hasn't got any good players to sell.Is being a moaner essential to supporting Hibs?

'Mon the moans

Its a good point, and while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just dont get what people get out of coming on and slating the team they claim to support. What is the point? And what with the thread starter going on about tender nuggets, I just get distracted and hungry.