PDA

View Full Version : They're Leaving Together...

Speedway
31-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Who do you think is most likely to end their association with the Cabbage before the transfer window slams shut forever until January?

Jack
31-08-2011, 08:58 AM
I voted for both Ed des. Maybe there were two, the one we thought we were getting and the one we got!

cabbageandribs1875
31-08-2011, 09:05 AM
I voted for both Ed des. Maybe there were two, the one we thought we were getting and the one we got!

:tee hee: will be interesting to see which Ed de gets the most votes

Viva_Palmeiras
31-08-2011, 09:27 AM
The subliminal references to Europe's the "Final
Countdown" need to stop ! ;) can't get he spandex clad groups song out of my head

Speedway
31-08-2011, 09:32 AM
The subliminal references to Europe's the "Final
Countdown" need to stop ! ;) can't get he spandex clad groups song out of my head

Fair enough. I guess there is no-one to blame.

smurf
31-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Unbelievably CC gave two of them new deals...

stokesmessiah
31-08-2011, 09:42 AM
EDG so crap they named him twice !

stokesmessiah
31-08-2011, 09:42 AM

Sas_The_Hibby
31-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Who do you think is most likely to end their association with the Cabbage before the transfer window slams shut forever until January?

I thought forever lasted a bit longer than 4 months! :greengrin

frazeHFC
31-08-2011, 11:25 AM
EDG so crap they named him twice !And to highlight your point you posted this twice! :wink:

IWasThere2016
31-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Voted EDG twice to be doubly sure! Murder! :bye:

stokesmessiah
31-08-2011, 11:50 AM
And to highlight your point you posted this twice! :wink:

Yes :agree::greengrin

DaveF
31-08-2011, 11:55 AM
I would imagine EDG will be off either permanently or on loan and if the footballing gods are with us, then someone will take Michael Hart too.

Andy74
31-08-2011, 12:03 PM
I see we are back to EDG being crap when actually he has done well in the games he has been involved in pre season.

Best he goes though if he's not going to be played though I'd give him a chance ahead of Thornhill just now.

DaveF
31-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I see we are back to EDG being crap when actually he has done well in the games he has been involved in pre season.

Best he goes though if he's not going to be played though I'd give him a chance ahead of Thornhill just now.

I voted for EDG in the poll but agree with your comments Andy. If he can't get a shot in the midfield ahead of the current incumbents, then it's best for all concerned he get's out. Preferably permanently.

lapsedhibee
31-08-2011, 12:23 PM
I voted for EDG in the poll but agree with your comments Andy. If he can't get a shot in the midfield ahead of the current incumbents, then it's best for all concerned he get's out. Preferably permanently.

... for educational reform. In 4636314103483 years of reading hibs.net I never once saw the word incumbent. Now it's all over the place. Vocabulatastic. Go Rodders!

James70
31-08-2011, 12:26 PM
There's only two Edwin De Graafs :singing:

Speedway
31-08-2011, 12:39 PM

We're not back to him being crap, we never moved away from the verdict.

He was laughable, literally laughable against Blackpool with a Davie Beaumont first touch to die for.

The next time I saw him was against Sunderland where, because he had over an hour on the ball each time he received it and no-one was pressuring him, he looked like a footballer.

There's no doubt there was once a player there and he makes a very quick decision when he receives the ball but he is so unnervingly slow, that he's no use to us.

Dashing Bob S
31-08-2011, 01:04 PM
No way will Paul Hart leave. He'll sit out the rest of that contract on the treatment table if has any sense.

Bayern Bru
31-08-2011, 02:50 PM
No way will Paul Hart leave. He'll sit out the rest of that contract on the treatment table if has any sense.

Who are all these players I've never heard of?! :greengrin

Hart mentioned something about retiring...probably the best option for him given his slowness, crapness, and the fact that no other team is realistically going to want to sign an injury prone right back with no pace.

BEEJ
31-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Not often we're so on the ball with our predictions. :greengrin

Future17
31-08-2011, 10:37 PM
The next time I saw him was against Sunderland where, because he had over an hour on the ball each time he received it and no-one was pressuring him, he looked like a footballer.

So what you're saying is that he's better than SPL standard and would fit right in in the Premiership? :greengrin