PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone leave for another club or be freed by mutal consent by end of tomorrow?

The Sea-gull
30-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Sounds like nobody is coming in unless perhaps players go.

De Graff is the obvious casualty but anyone else offski? Maybe a couple of young lads?

There could be a surprise in store in terms of departures though. Perhaps someone like Martin Scott and/or Lewis Stevenson could go.

There may well be one or two in as a result of departures, we might just have to wait until the window closes and sign free agents like we did with Liam Miller, Valdas Trakis (great sucess he was) and Ricardo Vaz Te.

Judas Iscariot
30-08-2011, 09:35 PM
CC :pray:

Bayern Bru
30-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Sounds like nobody is coming in unless perhaps players go.

De Graff is the obvious casualty but anyone else offski? Maybe a couple of young lads?

There could be a surprise in store in terms of departures though. Perhaps someone like Martin Scott and/or Lewis Stevenson could go.

There may well be one or two in as a result of departures, we might just have to wait until the window closes and sign free agents like we did with Liam Miller, Valdas Trakis (great sucess he was) and Ricardo Vaz Te.

To be honest, Vaz Te and Miller weren't exactly beacons of brilliance for Hibs, were they?

Maybe a couple of young players, but more likely lads out on loan. Stephens on loan perhaps? Didn't make the PBS team, is still young, and would benefit I think from a bit more experience in the Scottish leagues.

BSEJVT
31-08-2011, 07:29 AM
De Graff and Stevenson for me from recognised first team.

Horner, Taggart & Caldwell from youths to go out on loan

Saorsa
31-08-2011, 07:36 AM
CC :pray::agree:

never notice this thread yesterday but you've stole my answer :greengrin