PDA

View Full Version : bored of our board

Monkey Harris
29-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Don't confuse CC transfers as support from the board. When will they realise it's the quality players we need not quantity. A quality manager, nae a clueless rookie( who kens hee haw about Scottish fitba).

Beefster
29-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Don't confuse CC transfers as support from the board. When will they realise it's the quality players we need not quantity. A quality manager, nae a clueless rookie( who kens hee haw about Scottish fitba).

You obviously have no idea about Calderwood's managerial history so he's not the only one who is clueless.

stokesmessiah
29-08-2011, 09:18 PM

Amazing how all these new posters appear with negative posts !!

sahib
29-08-2011, 09:36 PM

I would be even more suspicious of new posters with optimistic posts.

Saorsa
29-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Amazing how all these new posters appear with negative posts !!Terrible isn't it, how dare new posters join this message board and have an opinion that disnae fit in with the happy clappy gang, ban them all I say :rolleyes:

I'd hate tae be a new poster on this board these days.

hibby67
30-08-2011, 05:37 AM

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

Hibbyradge
30-08-2011, 05:58 AM

I'm intrigued. What is it if it's not support?

Palsson was captain of Liverpool reserves. O'Connor was an EPL player as was Osbourne. They haven't come for buttons.

When will they realise it's the quality players we need not quantity. A quality manager, nae a clueless rookie( who kens hee haw about Scottish fitba).

What quantity?

More players have been transferred out than in.

A quality manager, nae a clueless rookie( who kens hee haw about Scottish fitba).

How do you define Rookie? :confused:

How much does Paulo Sergio know about Scottish football?

Liberal Hibby
30-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Hmmm....

Monkey, monkey - now where did I hear that about before?

Oh yes Mowbray - he's got a monkey's heid you know...

Monkey Harris
30-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Amazing how all these new posters appear with negative posts !! Been posting on the bounce for years under the same user name.

HibsMax
30-08-2011, 02:22 PM

Enlighten us, if it's not support then what is it?

The whole team rebuilding effort has been focused on building a leaner squad of players so I don't know where you are getting your quantity over quality bit.

Don't get me wrong, I have not been blown away by what I have seen but I think we will come good in the end. I'm not sure why our players are struggling right now but my guess would be the relative newness of the team, fitness and recovering from injuries. The players have to start proving to us, very soon, that they are the right players.

Monkey Harris
30-08-2011, 02:38 PM
We are signing players on short contacts O'Conner, Sodje, Agogo etc. Young Inexperienced guys from down south. All cheap options. Just wanting a few Stokes type signings, where everyone shrugs their shoulders and mutters how did we get him..

HibsMax
30-08-2011, 02:40 PM
We are signing players on short contacts O'Conner, Sodje, Agogo etc. Young Inexperienced guys from down south. All cheap options. Just wanting a few Stokes type signings, where everyone shrugs their shoulders and mutters how did we get him

I think you're not alone in wanting those sorts of signings but what players of that calibre are going to pick Hibs over other teams? It might happen, I just doubt we are the first choice for these types of players which leaves us with fewer options e.g., short-term contracts and younger players. Maybe we'll uncover a couple of diamonds.