PDA

View Full Version : This is why we need Strachan.

Lofarl
29-08-2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEV0iO0iCw&feature=player_embedded

greenlex
29-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Aye being a smart arsed dick seems to come natural to him. Just what we need right now.:rolleyes:

Springbank
29-08-2011, 01:23 PM
That,and the facts he's a hibee and a winner. He knows our club dna. The board want stability, a guy for the long haul (5yrs plus). Cc is terrifying in that context. Strachan may be at the right career stage to build this.

Shaggy
29-08-2011, 01:44 PM
He's been about and had a lot of experience....... but he has always had access to cash which would be new territory for him.
Could ni see him coming here, but if he took on his biggest managerial challenge then I would welcome him.

connerg
29-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Can you see Strachan and Petrie getting on?

scott7_0(Prague)
29-08-2011, 02:06 PM
That,and the facts he's a hibee and a winner. He knows our club dna. The board want stability, a guy for the long haul (5yrs plus). Cc is terrifying in that context. Strachan may be at the right career stage to build this.

So did Yogi, JC and others, but it didn't happen.

Incidentally what is our DNA. Everyone keeps going on about flair and passing the ball, but it has been a very long time since we passed it and i am 36 and don't seem to remember too many flair seasons.

Brizo
29-08-2011, 02:19 PM
No way he'll come here hibbie or not .... imho.

His reputations taking a tumble since he left Celtc. His next jobs one where he'll be looking to get that career back on track. If he was willing to come here on a substantially lower salary and player budget than hes used to and it didnt work out he could kiss goodbye to ever managing in the EPL or Championship again.

Thats a risk im guessing he wouldnt be willing to take. I expect to see his dubious pundit banter on out TV screens for a wee while and come the first wave of Championship sackings him getting a job in that league.