PDA

View Full Version : Pires joins Vieira to play for Hibs

big-mo
29-08-2011, 11:42 AM
In case anyone missed it in another thread, Robert Pirès has also agreed to play in Ian Murray's testimonial game on Sunday.

You can also have a chance to win one of Patrick Vieira, Robert Pirès or Ian's shirt in a free prize draw, see details below.

All Sponsorship and Hospitality Packages are SOLD OUT for the game however a limited amount of VIP Tickets are available for the Edinburgh Suite
A free prize draw for all VIP ticket holders will be made on the day with the winner receiving a Hibs strip signed by Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires and Ian Murray
VIP Ticket includes Executive West Stand Seating, Complimentary Half Time Snack, Match Programme personally signed by Ian Murray and Pay Bar (Pre/Post Match)
Tickets priced £30 are available from Hibs Ticket Office / Clubstore or by phoning 0844 844 1875 OPTION 2

www.ianmurraytestimonial.net

bigstu
29-08-2011, 10:02 PM
In case anyone missed it in another thread, Robert Pirès has also agreed to play in Ian Murray's testimonial game on Sunday.

You can also have a chance to win one of Patrick Vieira, Robert Pirès or Ian's shirt in a free prize draw, see details below.

All Sponsorship and Hospitality Packages are SOLD OUT for the game however a limited amount of VIP Tickets are available for the Edinburgh Suite
A free prize draw for all VIP ticket holders will be made on the day with the winner receiving a Hibs strip signed by Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires and Ian Murray
VIP Ticket includes Executive West Stand Seating, Complimentary Half Time Snack, Match Programme personally signed by Ian Murray and Pay Bar (Pre/Post Match)
Tickets priced £30 are available from Hibs Ticket Office / Clubstore or by phoning 0844 844 1875 OPTION 2

www.ianmurraytestimonial.net

:thumbsup:

blairwallace
29-08-2011, 10:12 PM
he is also a free agent...Rod? :wink:

FRes Hibbie
29-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Can anyone confirm why they're actually playing in the game? I'm not complaining about it but it seems pretty random.

CFC
29-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Was gonna ask the same question as f res - what is the connection?

Sir David Gray
30-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Can anyone confirm why they're actually playing in the game? I'm not complaining about it but it seems pretty random.

Patrick Vieira is involved in the same football project in Senegal as Jimmy Boco, so I'm guessing that's how he's got involved. Not sure about Pires but maybe it's as simple as him being a pal of Vieira's? :dunno:

SteveHFC
30-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Can we sign Vieira and Pires for the season. :greengrin

Diclonius
30-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Was gonna ask the same question as f res - what is the connection?

Murray is an Arsenal fan.

paulhfc88
30-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Can we sign Vieira and Pires for the season. :greengrin

Surely Jimmy Boco, could sweet talk both them to signing a 6 month deal and taking a huge pay cut. Or organise a fans pay there wages of about 5k a week. only about a pound a week for fans.

Ah well i can only dream that would happen!

Albion Hibs
30-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Surely Jimmy Boco, could sweet talk both them to signing a 6 month deal and taking a huge pay cut. Or organise a fans pay there wages of about 5k a week. only about a pound a week for fans.

Ah well i can only dream that would happen!

Was Viera not one something ridiculous like 100k a week at Man City?! In any event I would happily pay my £1 a week if you are looking to get something started, in fact if it helps get the deal done I will pay up my share of his season in advance!