PDA

View Full Version : Its All My Fault (hungover content)

hibsbollah
29-08-2011, 10:23 AM
This morning the air of the Bollah house is thick with the smell of defeat. The smell of being a supporter of a perennially losing team is far more stomach churning than the waft of white pudding supper and budvar which will probably stay with me all day, like my hangover. (i have some important angle-grinding-based DIY jobs to do and have no time to freshen up).

My point is this. I dont blame Petrie, i dont blame calderwood, or Tam McCourt, or Ed DeGraaf. Hibs being a team of losers predates all of these people. I blame ME. I went into this relationship with my eyes open, i knew what i was doing. And now im introducing my children to it. Supporting Hibs, with the worst derby record in probably the entire sporting world, was a stupid consumer decision on my part, AND I HAVE NOONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF.

And the rest of you are the same. Look yourself in the mirror and take sone personal responsibility. Say to yourself 'i ****ed up. Ive tied myself to a lifetime of misery and theres nothing i can do about it now'.

Discuss.

Pedantic_Hibee
29-08-2011, 10:45 AM
This isn't the promise of anal I signed up for. It's just us getting bummed every Saturday in the roughest, hardest way possible.

Crumbs.