PDA

View Full Version : Hibs with a beard.

sadtom
28-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Anyone else remember the episode of South Park which parodied a Star trek episode, where they were in a parallel universe where all their 'evil' alter ego's had goatees?
That what it felt like watching Hibs today. It wasnt Hibs it was hertz!! Our evil alter ego.
I'm sick of listening to flumps on here that are excusing this uninspiring, depressing, clueless, uncommited liability. Most of them the same people who seemed desperate for Yogi to fail and gave him far less slack and far more abuse than they are giving Coco the Clown.
Yogi tried to play the game in a modern progressive manner but ultimately failed. At least he failed trying to do it right.
This balloon in charge suffers from the typical english viewpoint of scottish fitba (before anyone says, yes i know he's scottish!), he thinks its worse than it actually is. Given that the majority of his managerial experiance has been league 1 and championship i think he believes if he fills the team with 6 foot plus 'atheletes' we can muscle our way to success. If i wanted to watch a bunch of huddies bumping into folk, leathering the ball from one end of the park to the other, playing a backward, agricultural, joyless style of fitba, i'd have been a hertz fan.
I've read folk on hear talking about his eye for a player!!!!! We can barely string three passes together, none of them can go past a player by skill, or pick an incisive pass, the collectve natural ability in our squad is the lowest its been in decades. Robotic journeymen, thats our lot. I'd kill to see a Zemamma,Latapy,Crunchie etc, type player who at least looks like he can do something different (like control the baw, run with it, beat a player and make a pass!).
Can there be a bigger condemnation than trying to 'do it wrong' and failing.
For the love of Sauzee, bin this imposter before he poisons the club any further.