PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen

hibeedonald
28-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Must win. They have been just as bad as us. If we don't win this then that's it for me, Calderwood must go.

KiddA
28-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Must win. They have been just as bad as us. If we don't win this then that's it for me, Calderwood must go.

To be honest every game we play now with CC is a must win ie today was a must win and he failed again today. Mark my words Aberdeen need a win so when a spl club needs a win they just need to play Hibs and they will get it.

Sad times at Easter Road at the moment and I like many other Hibs fans are loosing interest fast. I will always love Hibs through thick and thin but they are driving me to drink at the moment :boo hoo:

glenn6270
28-08-2011, 08:36 PM
for me coco has to go now we are clueless under him

hibeedonald
28-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Results have been shocking but i don't think we can sack a manager after a result at Tynie, better hibs teams have lost 4-0 their, this week is the decider for me.

nortonhibby
28-08-2011, 08:54 PM
To be honest every game we play now with CC is a must win ie today was a must win and he failed again today. Mark my words Aberdeen need a win so when a spl club needs a win they just need to play Hibs and they will get it.

Sad times at Easter Road at the moment and I like many other Hibs fans are loosing interest fast. I will always love Hibs through thick and thin but they are driving me to drink at the moment :boo hoo:

Rangers 0 Hibernian FC 3 You were not loosing interest then.:confused:

PeterboroHibee
28-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Massive game for us, a home tie against another crap SPL team. Its still early in the season but we need off the bottom for morales sake and its a huge opportunity to do so.

Got little faith in them getting the result though.

Dinkydoo
28-08-2011, 08:59 PM
How many 'D Day's is CC going to get. :faf