PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray's testimonial match next week

Forthview
28-08-2011, 07:49 PM
I think he should announce that his testimonial game is his last game for Hibs. He isnt a premier league footballer any more, he has been a good servant to the club and is getting a deserved testimonial but enough is enough, his time is up.

Northfield Hibby
28-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I think he should announce that his testimonial game is his last game for Hibs. He isnt a premier league footballer any more, he has been a good servant to the club and is getting a deserved testimonial but enough is enough, his time is up.

Granted his best days are behind him. But he was about one of only a few players that gave 100% out there today.

I'd rather have an Ian Murray in my team before Thornhill and Sproule.

Scouse Hibee
28-08-2011, 07:54 PM

Plenty today that the same could apply to.

Del Boy
28-08-2011, 08:17 PM
gives 100% no doubt, but there's no denying he is now crap.

madbadlad
28-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Viera he is not, but did any midfielder give a better performance today? No.

lucky
28-08-2011, 08:28 PM
100% always but he is rubbish. Time to go.

RIP
28-08-2011, 08:32 PM
The only proper midfielder we have - if left out - who would you play instead in an away Derby?

Wotherspiniesta
28-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Only proper midfielder? http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/crazy%20smiley.gif Anyone that thinks Ian Murray is good enough for our club needs a kick in the baws. Absolutely diabolical. Never would have started him and it shows how low we've come that ANYBODY regards him as our best midfielder. Patheticly slow.... and lets be honest, without the Hibs tinted specs on, he's nothing but a hammer throwing thug.

lucky
28-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Only proper midfielder? http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/crazy%20smiley.gif Anyone that thinks Ian Murray is good enough for our club needs a kick in the baws. Absolutely diabolical. Never would have started him and it shows how low we've come that ANYBODY regards him as our best midfielder. Patheticly slow.... and lets be honest, without the Hibs tinted specs on, he's nothing but a hammer throwing thug.

I disagree he is not quick enough to be a hammer thrower. But his lack of football ability is frightening. He must be one of the worst player in the ****y SPL

whiskyhibby
28-08-2011, 09:43 PM

Don't think so.........,,,,,

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.927722,-3.306810

nortonhibby
28-08-2011, 10:15 PM

I Confirm i wont be attending the Rangers player tedtimonial.:greengrin