PDA

View Full Version : The Curse Of Hibs Hindsight

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:22 PM
See that CC? I kent he was tom kite from the moment he got the job, telt everyone I knew an' aw.

See that Petrie? killing the club, has been from day one. That why you take a stake in a company you know, so you can kill it and destroy your own income stream. Take away every win or draw that we've had and WE'VE LOST EVERY GAME WHILST PETRIE HAS BEEN IN CHARGE!!! IT'S A DISGRACE.

See that team? crap. See every signing I criticised the board for not making, now they've made them I knew they'd be Ertha Kitt.

See that CC again? tells his players to hoof it you know. He says 'Right boys, punt it up to Gaz and when it comes back, punt it again' That's why he plays with a winger you see. CC stands for Cunning Colin, fools 'em every time.

See they players? Imposters. If Zaliukas and his pals were playing in green an' white today and we were in maroon, we would've won 2-0 because our kit is absolute Pony.

See me? Ken everything, and I listen to the matches on the radio, that means I'm entitled to spew ma view on that .net.

See WGS? He should be manager. We should change managers every year. That's how you build a team, that's how Potter did it at the Arabs. He finished 9th and they sacked him.

See Hibs 'supporters' at Easter Road?....naw, I cannae either.

Beefster
28-08-2011, 07:25 PM
See Hibs fans that continually take the piss out of fellow Hibees? Fair get oan ma thrupennies so they do.

keep the faith
28-08-2011, 07:26 PM
See that CC? I kent he was tom kite from the moment he got the job, telt everyone I knew an' aw.

See that Petrie? killing the club, has been from day one. That why you take a stake in a company you know, so you can kill it and destroy your own income stream. Take away every win or draw that we've had and WE'VE LOST EVERY GAME WHILST PETRIE HAS BEEN IN CHARGE!!! IT'S A DISGRACE.

See that team? crap. See every signing I criticised the board for not making, now they've made them I knew they'd be Ertha Kitt.

See that CC again? tells his players to hoof it you know. He says 'Right boys, punt it up to Gaz and when it comes back, punt it again' That's why he plays with a winger you see. CC stands for Cunning Colin, fools 'em every time.

See they players? Imposters. If Zaliukas and his pals were playing in green an' white today and we were in maroon, we would've won 2-0 because our kit is absolute Pony.

See me? Ken everything, and I listen to the matches on the radio, that means I'm entitled to spew ma view on that .net.

See WGS? He should be manager. We should change managers every year. That's how you build a team, that's how Potter did it at the Arabs. He finished 9th and they sacked him.

:agree::agree::agree:

down the slope
28-08-2011, 07:29 PM

Aye were good , if your happy to be a loser then fine i'm not

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:30 PM
See Hibs fans that continually take the piss out of fellow Hibees? Fair get oan ma thrupennies so they do.

That balances it up then.

dutchhibby
28-08-2011, 07:30 PM

nice signature

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Aye were good , if your happy to be a loser then fine i'm not

How long have you supported Hibs? However long it is, you've been prepared to be a loser so far. What's changed?

Since90+2
28-08-2011, 07:34 PM
See the Hibees that pay their money and go to the game? Their entitled to an opinion.

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:37 PM
See the Hibees that pay their money and go to the game? Their entitled to an opinion.

Are they entitled to think one through as well, that would be a change.

down the slope
28-08-2011, 07:38 PM
How long have you supported Hibs? However long it is, you've been prepared to be a loser so far. What's changed?

Give everybody a break with how long have you been a supporter bit will you ?, unlike you i have always hated being on the losing side , that's why i moan because in only want the best for Hibs and to accept the mediocre and the people who further it is doing our club a disservice.

Since90+2
28-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Are they entitled to think one through as well, that would be a change.

Their entitled to have one. Whether or not you judge it to be thought through or not is not really relevant.

Speedway
Give everybody a break with how long have you been a supporter bit will you ?, unlike you i have always hated being on the losing side , that's why i moan because in only want the best for Hibs and to accept the mediocre and the people who further it is doing our club a disservice.

How does moaning change a regularly losing side?

MrSmith

Disappointed Speedy - thought you were better than that!

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Disappointed Speedy - thought you were better than that!

Thought the same of fellow Hibbies, whose response to everything is sack the manager or board. Still, sorry you're disappointed Mr. S

Meanwhile, at a club truly in freefall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otwGjlNonQw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MrSmith
28-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Thought the same of fellow Hibbies, whose response to everything is sack the manager or board. Still, sorry you're disappointed Mr. S

Meanwhile, at a club truly in freefall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otwGjlNonQw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm not really interested in any other club only the hibees and we are in free fall right now in all walks. Board, management, players and fans! I am deeply concerned about all of this and cannot see change coming until we are on the brink.

Jim_in_Canada
28-08-2011, 07:47 PM

Does that mean that because I don't get to ER every 2 weeks, I'm not allowed to voice an opinion ?

Jim

fatbloke
28-08-2011, 07:51 PM
:bye:

wi only 6 posts you are not qualified to give OP advice.:wink:

Since90+2
28-08-2011, 07:52 PM

Does that mean that because I don't get to ER every 2 weeks, I'm not allowed to voice an opinion ?

Jim

Jim , your entitled to an opinion. Just like every single Hibee is.

Obviously some people must be getting abit dizzy from the view of the high horse they are on :wink:

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm not really interested in any other club only the hibees and we are in free fall right now in all walks. Board, management, players and fans! I am deeply concerned about all of this and cannot see change coming until we are on the brink.

Well being interested at what happens at other clubs kinda helps. It offers perspective, context and highlights traps to avoid. Arsenal and Grimsby are two examples of clubs crapping themselves right now, for very different reasons. The solutions are different too. The fans just want the manager sacked in each case however because that solves everything.

Jim

Not sure if that was Rhetorical Jim, but in case it wasn't then not seeing the matches certainly impairs understanding of the problems. It's like me knowing nothing about the Libyan crisis but having an indepth ranty opinion on it anyway and deciding to voice that as often as possible to see if I can lower morale of those who read my comments further and pour some extra fuel on the fires.

Pedantic_Hibee
28-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Opinions are like erseholes, we all have one and some of us have worse brain farts than others. Some of us follow through on our brain farts and end up in a sticky mess. Ironically, Calderwood's not got a number two.

Erse gravy folk ken whit's gaun oan...........

Speedway
28-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Opinions are like erseholes, we all have one and some of us have worse brain farts than others. Some of us follow through on our brain farts and end up in a sticky mess. Ironically, Calderwood's not got a number two.

Erse gravy folk ken whit's gaun oan...........

:agree:

Jim , your entitled to an opinion. Just like every single Hibee is.

Obviously some people must be getting abit dizzy from the view of the high horse they are on :wink:

Ah yes, the high horse of non-reactionary independent thought. Rightly ridiculed.

RIP
28-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Everything I read on here is hysterical pash from a bunch of big jessie bedwetters

Apart from all the pash I write of course