PDA

View Full Version : Next Derby

JustSimplyHibs
28-08-2011, 06:14 PM
We will pump them when they come to Easter Road :flag:

Hibs played better than what i was expecting the day, controlling the game in parts and forcing the issue. Good to see the 11 on the pitch can be switched to an effect...Ivan brought in behind the front 2, Sodje and griffiths coming on to make 3 up front forcing Hearts deeper and deeper.......personaly would play Scott rather than Thornhill now think he deserves a wee run.

Think this well turn out to be a no bad wee season ahead.

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

MWHIBBIES
28-08-2011, 06:16 PM
:faf:

Bobby's Cinema
28-08-2011, 06:17 PM

Hibs played better than what i was expecting the day, controlling the game in parts and forcing the issue. Good to see the 11 on the pitch can be switched to an effect...Ivan brought in behind the front 2, Sodje and griffiths coming on to make 3 up front forcing Hearts deeper and deeper.......personaly would play Scott rather than Thornhill now think he deserves a wee run.

I'm really not quite sure what you expected today. Speechless

Alfred E Newman
28-08-2011, 06:18 PM

Very good :jamboclow

Saorsa
:party::cheers::smokin

:LOL: :hilarious :rotflmao::faf:

Edinburgh Green
You have to be on the wind-up or on drugs?....or both?

hibsbollah
28-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Happy Clapper Alert.

blackpoolhibs
Well you never know, we might just have gelled by then? :rolleyes:

Saorsa
http://culdesacked.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/crack_pipe-1.jpg

Bobby's Cinema
28-08-2011, 06:22 PM
http://culdesacked.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/crack_pipe-1.jpg
Could not have said it better :agree:

Cameron1875
28-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Get this yam launched please admins :faf:

Sir David Gray
28-08-2011, 06:24 PM

If this is a genuine post, I'll have a pint of whatever it is you've been drinking.

Our performance today, with the second half in particular, was shambolic.

Since90+2
28-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Aye right you wee loser. Your team just won a derby and your sitting on Hibs.net.

Get a ****ing life

JustSimplyHibs
28-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Happy Clapper Alert.

No happy clapper bud as a have said before am giving Calderwood time i.e. Jan/Feb to turn things around,

The kind of players he has signed thus far have been good and IMO of a better standard than over the last couple of seasons av no heard anyone moaning yet about the players he has signed.

I was expecting a 5-0 drubbing the day a really was, but to come out on top against Hearts for over 1/2 the game a was pleased at, just unlucky we never created chances but a put that down to Scott no being on the pitch ahead of Thornhill. They created 2 chances and scored.

In my eyes they are coming together all we need is a victory or 2 over the next 3 games to get a bit of confidence.

:cgwa