PDA

View Full Version : Clueless

stalbanshibby
28-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Ok. I live down south, Hibs all my life, and I was in Edinburgh last week, and went through to Kilamrnock the week before, and witnessed the 1-4, the 1-2 v ST Mirren and today on the box 0-2 v the jambos, and I've never seen such a clueless Hibs team (and I've seen some pretty bad Hibs teams recently).

When they've got the ball there's no intelligent movement. The only attacking option seems to be for the centre backs or Stack to hoof it to O'connor for a flick on, and even when he wins it, there's nobody picking up the flicks.

Our defence has got ripped apart with alarming ease in the last three SPl games. On ESPN it highlighted 6 Hibs defenders in the box but nobody picked up Stevenson.

There's no passion - the only player who does have passion (Ian Murray) is technically limited. They don't play as a team, there's no game plan (except the hoof it option above), they don't seem to be on the same wavelength, and I don't see any propespect of things changing.

CC has now has two transfer windows but the fact is if he's a good manager he'd have them playing as a unit (in fact if he had an ethos, any player would slot into his system) and he'd have sorted out communication on the field. It seems his policy (and it was Hughes' also) is to get the best selection of journeyman from the bargain basement and hope that they can do something together without much in the way of guidance or a football plan or policy.

i don't know what's wrong at ER entirely, but there's something seriously wrong. Whether it's the feeling the players have that they're going to get paid anyway so they don't have to bother too much or what i don't know.

Scottish football is in a right mess and Hibs are the worst of the pack, and also in a right mess at least on the park. At the St mirren game I was angry at wasting £22 for a ticket to see such a bunch of clueless no hopers.

The East stand was awesome though.

Hoping for a miracle, but I can't see it somehow. ESPN showed Petrie's face at the end and his missus (I hope it was his missus) was sat next to him looking equally pissed off.

If CC stays, I say get JC back as Director fo Football - if he'll come. Get the squad training double shifts. get a game plan, get some system and some intelligence in the play. or CC will take us intoo the 1st division and that'd be a travesty given ER's such a top stadium now.