PDA

View Full Version : Where do we go from here??

mcfly
28-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Ive just switched the TV off - cant watch anymore of this crap.

We are a clueless, rudderless ship anchored at the bottom of the league

Something must be done, us fans are being overcharged, ripped off, and the board in my view MUST take the blame.

If you ever e mail them and i have you get a reply but its all words, spin and continuous rubbish and I am sick of years of under achievement and under investment in the team

Under Calderwood we are not a football team - we are a bunch of cloggers, playing hoofball straight through the middle of the pitch and it is crap to watch.

i fear for us this year - ive backed calderwood in the past but he is just as bad as his predeccessor.

Time to go and take the overpaid board with you

SaulGoodman
28-08-2011, 04:38 PM
We'll still get the same crap articles and emails about 'Supporting the team' and 'We need your support to move forward'

Have we not gave them enough support over the years? I'm sick of it.

Alfred E Newman
28-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Its too late I`m afraid. Calderwood has wasted a year bringing in a load of dross and the side is now a shambles. The players tried hard enough today but they are just not good enough. It is embarassing especially against a very ordinary but well organised Hearts side.

sahib
28-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Ive just switched the TV off - cant watch anymore of this crap.We are a clueless, rudderless ship anchored at the bottom of the league

Something must be done, us fans are being overcharged, ripped off, and the board in my view MUST take the blame.

If you ever e mail them and i have you get a reply but its all words, spin and continuous rubbish and I am sick of years of under achievement and under investment in the team

Under Calderwood we are not a football team - we are a bunch of cloggers, playing hoofball straight through the middle of the pitch and it is crap to watch.

i fear for us this year - ive backed calderwood in the past but he is just as bad as his predeccessor.

Time to go and take the overpaid board with you

By the TV companies?