PDA

View Full Version : Sick to the back teeth

ArmadaleHibs
28-08-2011, 03:42 PM
I go to every game that I can. Season ticket? Yes. Pissed off with the inept lackluster performances? ****in yes!!!!! I'm at the game. There's at least three hundred seats spare. Most of the people replying to this probably aren't here!!! Again!!! No wonder as it's utter crap again.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I had a season ticket for about 25 years, cannae justify or want to pay the money to watch the pish that is being served up anymore.
Still hurting though!

madabouthibs
28-08-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm not there, but we're all feeling your pain!
Hang in there buddy, get yer singing voice on! You guys are too quiet today! :not worth

RIP
28-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I go to every game that I can. Season ticket? Yes. Pissed off with the inept lackluster performances? ****in yes!!!!! I'm at the game. There's at least three hundred seats spare. Most of the people replying to this probably aren't here!!! Again!!! No wonder as it's utter crap again.

You never sold out your allocation. It's only yous that are obsessed wi ticket sales

Peevemor
28-08-2011, 03:58 PM
You never sold out your allocation. It's only yous that are obsessed wi ticket sales

The same thing crossed my mind. :agree:

fatbloke
28-08-2011, 04:17 PM

Sorry mate I just cannot handle the crushing sense of disappointment anymore. 50 years of it and it shows.

RIP
28-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Sorry mate I just cannot handle the crushing sense of disappointment anymore. 50 years of it and it shows.

Samaritans ? :greengrin

fatbloke
28-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Samaritans ? :greengrin

Sadly they will not return my calls.:greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
28-08-2011, 05:34 PM
perhaps 2 decent seasons in over 30 years of watching Hibs says everything.
we've been unlucky with owners, nevermind managers...
can't see it changing anytime soon either.
oh well!