PDA

View Full Version : Nerves kicking in??????

Hermit Crab
27-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Hows everybodys nerves this evening with the game drawing ever closer. Being honest im Shi****g myself about the result tomorrow. Im always like this before a derby though. Is anyone else feeling the tension????:worried::panic:

WarringtonHibee
27-08-2011, 10:22 PM
I've got a carry out to help deal with the nerves!

Northernhibee
27-08-2011, 10:26 PM

No need - quiet confidence at the moment!

jazzy7070
27-08-2011, 10:26 PM
not worried at all we will piss it........oh vodkas ran oot im ****ting it to be honest:wink:

Hermit Crab
27-08-2011, 10:27 PM

Im off the booze the night to keep myself fresh for tmrws sesh:greengrin. Win or lose im on the booze. That includes a draw too:wink:

Hermit Crab
27-08-2011, 10:28 PM
not worried at all we will piss it........oh vodkas ran oot im ****ting it to be honest:wink:

You wouldnt be human if you were not even the slightest bit nervous.:wink:

connerg
27-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Feel more optimistic now that FJB is away, got a good feeling about Sodje too.:flag:

Hermit Crab
27-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Feel more optimistic now that FJB is away, got a good feeling about Sodje too.:flag:

It must be love..............:love ya!:

iwasthere1972
27-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Hows everybodys nerves this evening with the game drawing ever closer. Being honest im Shi****g myself about the result tomorrow. Im always like this before a derby though. Is anyone else feeling the tension????:worried::panic:

Not yet but they will kick in about an hour before the game.

Don't know what to expect from either team and tomorrow CC will either be a hero or a clown.

:flag: :flag:

wazoo1875
27-08-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm on my third pair of drawers awready, I just hope we get a result and a performance for once

Hibercelona
27-08-2011, 10:34 PM
It must be love..............:love ya!:

If he puts a few past them tomorrow, i'll marry um! :greengrin

iwasthere1972
I'm on my third pair of drawers awready, I just hope we get a result and a performance for once

You'll feel better if you take the first two pairs off. :greengrin

connerg
If he scores the winner then yes i will love him. :not worth

stokesmessiah
27-08-2011, 10:41 PM
It's a strange one tomorrow IMO, as already mentioned i am glad FJB is away and i think they have not been performing too well under the new manager. I do think that CC has very quietly put together a decent squad however it is still very much in its infancy.

I think if we get out formation and tactics correct we have the personnel to do some damage but unfortunately the cynic in me also knows how poorly we have performed over the last while (I cant even mind how long this poor run has been going on now, it feels like an eternity).

I unfortunately can't make it down tomorrow so will be watching on the televisual box and to sum up Hibs recent run of form, when i informed my better (arguably) half of the game on tomorrow her response was "oh great you will be in a bad mood all night then".

I hasten to add this is not going to stop me having a few beers and sing, scream and support my team as much as i can.

Northernhibee
27-08-2011, 10:44 PM
It's a strange one tomorrow IMO, as already mentioned i am glad FJB is away and i think they have not been performing too well under the new manager. I do think that CC has very quietly put together a decent squad however it is still very much in its infancy.

I think if we get out formation and tactics correct we have the personnel to do some damage but unfortunately the cynic in me also knows how poorly we have performed over the last while (I cant even mind how long this poor run has been going on now, it feels like an eternity).

I unfortunately can't make it down tomorrow so will be watching on the televisual box and to sum up Hibs recent run of form, when i informed my better (arguably) half of the game on tomorrow her response was "oh great you will be in a bad mood all night then".

I hasten to add this is not going to stop me having a few beers and sing, scream and support my team as much as i can.

It doesn't matter how ***** we are, just be glad that you're not, and never will be, a yam. If that's not a reason to make a ****load of noise tomorrow in front of the telly, then I don't know what is!

Hibee til I die - GGTTH!

iwasthere1972
27-08-2011, 10:49 PM
It doesn't matter how ***** we are, just be glad that you're not, and never will be, a yam. If that's not a reason to make a ****load of noise tomorrow in front of the telly, then I don't know what is!

Hibee til I die - GGTTH!

Getting your aggression out early. :wink:

frazeHFC
27-08-2011, 11:12 PM
I can't take it any longer, i am so nervous.

SteveHFC
27-08-2011, 11:13 PM
I can't take it any longer, i am so nervous.

:agree:

Hibercelona
27-08-2011, 11:14 PM

Hibee til I die - GGTTH!

Quit sitting on the fence....... do you hate them or no? :greengrin

frazeHFC
27-08-2011, 11:17 PM
:agree:

I don't want to go to sleep, i just can't.

Really excited, just nervous.

matty_f
27-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Not that nervous for this one, tbh. Will be nearer the time but I just don't see what that Yams side has got that we have any reason to be worried about.

Mon the Hibs!

Northernhibee
27-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Quit sitting on the fence....... do you hate them or no? :greengrin

I have no opinion one way or the other on the flag twirling, sex offender loving, debt riddled fake plastic huns without the trainfare.

Hibercelona
27-08-2011, 11:32 PM
I have no opinion one way or the other on the flag twirling, sex offender loving, debt riddled fake plastic huns without the trainfare.

:thumbsup:

essexhibee
27-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Hows everybodys nerves this evening with the game drawing ever closer. Being honest im Shi****g myself about the result tomorrow. Im always like this before a derby though. Is anyone else feeling the tension????:worried::panic: Absolutely ****ting it. Excited at the same time. I really just hope that we go out hearts for the once and attack, sick of seeing us offer barely any threat.

greenlex
27-08-2011, 11:42 PM
14 hours to KO. Too right Im nervous!!!!

Badge
28-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Mon the Cabbage, get right into these ****wit freak bassas

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2011, 08:04 AM
I never suffer from derby nerves. I've Hannibal Lecter-like pulse on those occasions. The biggest anxiety I have is in choosing the attire from my wardrobe, but that's a dilemma I face daily.

bingo70
28-08-2011, 08:17 AM
I've had 2 jobbies already and can see me getting the hattrick as soon as I get to the pub.........Derby days are no good for my health

Vault Boy
28-08-2011, 08:20 AM
I have a football match today which means I miss the derby :boo hoo:
But I certainly know which one I will be worrying about the most while playing:worried: :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
28-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Not nervous yet, still believe we will **** these muppets. We need to heap the pressure on sergio and losing a derby at home will certainly do that, come on hibs!!!!!

carnoustiehibee
28-08-2011, 08:39 AM
I've had 2 jobbies already and can see me getting the hattrick as soon as I get to the pub.........Derby days are no good for my health

Haha, I'm exactly the same

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Not that nervous for this one, tbh. Will be nearer the time but I just don't see what that Yams side has got that we have any reason to be worried about.

Mon the Hibs!

But what about if we are bringing children along?

offshorehibby
28-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Not nervous but the adrenalin rush kicked in last night, i was hyper. Thank god the bar staff in Tamsons keot feeding me vodka to counteract the adrenalin.

whiskyhibby
28-08-2011, 10:50 AM
But what about if we are bringing children along?

:devil::devil: