View Full Version : Footwear For Tomorrow

27-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Bob....is it once again Derby's for the derby?

I'm personally leaning towards a nice pair of Church's brogues.

27-08-2011, 07:49 PM

Pair of Adidas Porsche Designs for me:agree:

27-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Soviet Trainers for me :wink:

27-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Clarks desert boots for me or perhaps my trusted adidas malmo.

HiBremian
27-08-2011, 07:53 PM

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://wickeddelicious.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/gumby.gif&sa=X&ei=10pZTpn9BYvesgaHlcyvCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGmMJPLys7gXu-nz7jITSmjmetUSQ

Best come prepared. It is the PBS after all.:greengrin

27-08-2011, 07:53 PM

You usually need wellies if you intending using the toilets at PBS

HiBremian
27-08-2011, 07:55 PM

Snap! :thumbsup:

27-08-2011, 07:59 PM
The trusty old Lacoste trainers do me.. However , they might get ruined if I have to enter the toilet...

27-08-2011, 08:20 PM
The trusty old Lacoste trainers do me.. However , they might get ruined if I have to enter the toilet...

But Tynie IS a toilet ;)

27-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Adidas Gazelles

27-08-2011, 08:42 PM
I will be wearing industrial wellingtons as well as a charcoal lined boilersuit and respirator. Whilst I admire the dedication to sartorial elegance being shown here my health is more important to me, especially when visiting that foul asbestos infected midden.

27-08-2011, 09:06 PM

Anyone know if the toilets have actually been fixed yet?

Last time I was there, the toilets in the Roseburn were out of order and we had to use portaloos.

27-08-2011, 09:08 PM

27-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Anyone know if the toilets have actually been fixed yet?

Last time I was there, the toilets in the Roseburn were out of order and we had to use portaloos.

portaloos will have been taken back when the bill wasn't paid.

27-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Toss up between a pair of my gazelles or timby boots. Probably my boots as im going out after it. :thumbsup:

HibeeSince85
27-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Pair of Adidas Porsche Designs for me:agree:

I toyed with this idea but at Tynie they'd get ruined, pair of Next boots for me.

27-08-2011, 10:19 PM
I toyed with this idea but at Tynie they'd get ruined, pair of Next boots for me.

Good point, but if we sing any shoes off songs I want to show off my sexy shoes:greengrin

wazoo1875
27-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Y3 or Prada for me, either soak up plenty pish and beer

proud_and_green
27-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Doctor Marten Cherry reds with yellow laces! Well that was de riguer on 1 january 1973.

27-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Wellies. :agree:

27-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Wellies. :agree:

Out on the pull after the game are we?? :wink::greengrin

27-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Out on the pull after the game are we?? :wink::greengrin

Sheep. :wink:

27-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Adidas originals. Will decide which ones tomorrow.

28-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Either a pair of suede Adidas Samba in aqua or sandy desert boots from Clarks. Shabby attire should not be applicable for tomorrow.Pretty Green denim, a Farah polo and some Fred Perry merino woolen should suffice. Terrace fashionistas better no let the Hibby trendies down.

HNA6
28-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Space suit ..cant be doing wi catching a virus fi the tramps at bogcastle ..

Gala Foxes
28-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Green Adidas Trim Trabb

machibby
28-08-2011, 08:05 AM
portaloos will have been taken back when the bill wasn't paid.

Portaloos were sent back to their training ground after their new manager complained they couldn't train on waterlogged pitches.

carnoustiehibee
28-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Adidas zx750

28-08-2011, 08:37 AM

You could do worse, Sergey, you could do worse.

I certainly wouldn’t wear anything handcrafted or even high-end to Gorgie – ER would be a different matter. So I’ll probably follow your lead and step into something functional and prosaic, and a pair of black Rockport ankle-length lace-up boots should do the trick.

I can see me slipping into a John Smedley pullover, perhaps with a sky-blue Aquascutum Whittington raincoat tossed casually over my shoulders; smart, lightweight, but with enough gravitas to tackle those cold Edinburgh summer showers.

Trews? Daresay a pair of Hugo Boss navy blue slacks will slip from a rail into my paws, thus completing a look which I describe as ‘metrosexual young naval officer home on shore leave.’ Not too young, though, as that would be far from advisable whilst sitting at the school end at Tynecastle facing 14,000 pedo’s, so I’ll probably go unshaven with a little designer stubble to compliment the nautical look and ensure the glances from Maroon short-eyes fall elsewhere.

On that matter and going back to shoes, advice to fellow Hibbies: if you are a bit on the Tom Cruise side height-wise, the primary consideration for this tricky away fixture might be a set of Cuban Heels.

GGTH

28-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Timberland boots for Scoopyboy.

You never know when you might need to kick somebody.

28-08-2011, 09:19 AM
You could do worse, Sergey, you could do worse.

I certainly wouldn’t wear anything handcrafted or even high-end to Gorgie – ER would be a different matter. So I’ll probably follow your lead and step into something functional and prosaic, and a pair of black Rockport ankle-length lace-up boots should do the trick.

I can see me slipping into a John Smedley pullover, perhaps with a sky-blue Aquascutum Whittington raincoat tossed casually over my shoulders; smart, lightweight, but with enough gravitas to tackle those cold Edinburgh summer showers.

Trews? Daresay a pair of Hugo Boss navy blue slacks will slip from a rail into my paws, thus completing a look which I describe as ‘metrosexual young naval officer home on shore leave.’ Not too young, though, as that would be far from advisable whilst sitting at the school end at Tynecastle facing 14,000 pedo’s, so I’ll probably go unshaven with a little designer stubble to compliment the nautical look and ensure the glances from Maroon short-eyes fall elsewhere.

On that matter and going back to shoes, advice to fellow Hibbies: if you are a bit on the Tom Cruise side height-wise, the primary consideration for this tricky away fixture might be a set of Cuban Heels.

GGTH

Interesting choice of attire. Given the grey skies I am giving the suede a miss and going instead for a more robust pair of clarks desert trek shoes combined with zegna denims, a very 60's looking John smedley sea island cotton polo and a cp company Harrington.

28-08-2011, 09:41 AM
I'll be watching it on the telly at home so just the usual ski-mask and stained y-fronts for me :agree:

28-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I'll be watching it on the telly at home so just the usual ski-mask and stained y-fronts for me :agree:

LTYF!!

You really would have given yourself away had you mentioned the Apple Mac on your lap set on Facebook.

28-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I'll be watching it on the telly at home so just the usual ski-mask and stained y-fronts for me :agree: Armchair viewing for me too, so, just the usual Sunday attire of smoking jacket, furry slippers and pipe. Oh aye, and a very friendly young Polish lady I met last nighs undergarments, they do pinch a bit tho!

28-08-2011, 11:01 AM
LTYF!!

You really would have given yourself away had you mentioned the Apple Mac on your lap set on Facebook.

Notifications - Craig Thomson likes this post.