PDA

View Full Version : Derby in London

Bob1875
27-08-2011, 05:08 PM
This post is on behalf of my auld man, who's in the Stratford area of London just now. He's wondering if anyone know's of any pubs near the area that will be showing the game tomorrow. The postcode is the E10 area but im sure he'd be willing to jump on the underground. I know Spurs are on at the same time but if anyone knows anything, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hermit Crab
27-08-2011, 05:13 PM
This post is on behalf of my auld man, who's in the Stratford area of London just now. He's wondering if anyone know's of any pubs near the area that will be showing the game tomorrow. The postcode is the E10 area but im sure he'd be willing to jump on the underground. I know Spurs are on at the same time but if anyone knows anything, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

HI. The Spurs game is 1330 kick off on ESPN before our match at 1545 also on ESPN. Its a competition between Hearts v Hibs and Man U v Arsenal which is on SKy and is a 4pm kick off. A pub with 2 or 3 tellies should show both.

Also try the London Hibs supporters club thread. They might be able to advise accordingly

Bob1875
27-08-2011, 05:15 PM
HI. The Spurs game is 1330 kick off on ESPN before our match at 1545 also on ESPN. Its a competition between Hearts v Hibs and Man U v Arsenal which is on SKy and is a 4pm kick off. A pub with 2 or 3 tellies should show both.

Also try the London Hibs supporters club thread. They might be able to advise accordingly

Thanks, I knew it was a London club, just got mixed up.

Hermit Crab
27-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks, I knew it was a London club, just got mixed up.

I had a look and it seems they are meeting in a pub called quinns to watch the game. No idea where it is in London though.

The Harp
27-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Quinn's is at 65 Kentish Town Road, Camden, which is NW1. Assuming your dad can get over there, pretty sure he'll enjoy it (depending on the result of course :wink:). Big pub, good clientele and lots of Hibees among them - apart from a Hibs win, what more could he ask for? :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Yip, Vinny behind the bar is a good lad, his mum and dad sometimes work behind the bar, it takes them about an hour to serve you, they are nightmares!

WellingtonHibby
28-08-2011, 11:24 AM
is the auld guy still alive? Fair play, he was on his very last legs a good few years ago! Quinns is a good should, two mins from the cadmen tube.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-08-2011, 11:40 AM
He was still shuffling about when i was there for the New Year Derby.