PDA

View Full Version : Anymore For Anymore?

Speedway
26-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Assuming Terry joins us today, do you think we'll see any more arrivals before the window SLAMS shut?

stokesmessiah
26-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Assuming Terry joins us today, do you think we'll see any more arrivals before the window SLAMS shut?

Yip, nothing to really back it up i just have a feeling we will see another 2 come in before the end of the window outwith Terry !!

Aldo
26-08-2011, 08:37 AM
I personally think there might be 2 more fiaces..if the rumours are true then Griffiths will sign shortly, if all can get sorted, I think CC is looking for another MF and a creative one at that. Rodders does his best business in or around the end of the window so lets cross everything and hope we can get a wee gem in.

Gatecrasher
26-08-2011, 08:38 AM

Who is Terry? Am I missing something completely Obvious :confused:

Speedway
26-08-2011, 08:47 AM

Has that one snookered you?

sleeping giant
26-08-2011, 08:47 AM

Griffithithiffs

Aldo
26-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Have we all had a sheltered life....think about it

Terry (pot the ball)

got them stuck there Speeders. :wink:

BTW I intially thought it could of been Terry Towell(ing)

Steve20
26-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Hopefully get another centre half in.

smurf
26-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Think it depends on who we get out.

Central defender please!

Barney McGrew
26-08-2011, 09:02 AM
With Towell coming in, how many does that make it this window?

Sproule
O'Hanlon
O'Connor
Agogo
Airey
Osbourne
Towell

Anyone I've missed?

Gatecrasher
26-08-2011, 09:03 AM
it did until SG Posted

Griffithithiffs
:thumbsup:

DaveF
26-08-2011, 09:03 AM

To be fair, gatecrasher is only 26 :greengrin

Still, you can chalk that up as another long pot come good if Terry signs.

Speedway
26-08-2011, 09:25 AM

Sproule
O'Hanlon
O'Connor
Agogo
Airey
Osbourne
Towell

Anyone I've missed?

That's yer lot so far.

Barney McGrew
26-08-2011, 10:12 AM
That's yer lot so far.

I thought that.

Which makes it strange that the EEN have put up on post on their Hibs News Alerts facebook page saying 'Calderwood makes eighth summer signing, see who in today's news' :hmmm:

BEEJ
26-08-2011, 12:00 PM
I thought that.

Which makes it strange that the EEN have put up on post on their Hibs News Alerts facebook page saying 'Calderwood makes eighth summer signing, see who in today's news' :hmmm:
:confused: Seven plus Griffiths makes eight.

Dinkydoo
26-08-2011, 12:05 PM
I think we've got our lot to be honest.......

Griffths and a Centre Half would be ideal though IMO.

Barney McGrew
26-08-2011, 12:12 PM
:confused: Seven plus Griffiths makes eight.

At that point, Griffiths hadn't been announced :wink:

SneakersO'Toole
26-08-2011, 12:30 PM
I can only see further additions if someone else leaves, most likely De Graff.

TBH, I think that's us for this window. Although I would like to see another centre half and creative midfielder, I'm reasonably happy with what we have achieved this summer.

MyJo
26-08-2011, 12:37 PM
De Graaf moved on/released and a few of the younger boys like Smith and Crawford out on Loan with 1 more defender coming in IMO

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-08-2011, 12:42 PM
So if we bring in another defender to go with yet another striker, we will be water-tight and the back and fairly sharp up front? Looks good I suppose. Anyone have any ideas on how we will shift the ball from the back to the front?

Andy74
26-08-2011, 12:56 PM
So if we bring in another defender to go with yet another striker, we will be water-tight and the back and fairly sharp up front? Looks good I suppose. Anyone have any ideas on how we will shift the ball from the back to the front?

With a big hefty boot on the evidence so far. Hopefully everything changes once the new guys settled in and Pallson rediscovers how to pass a ball the way he did in his first couple of games.

However, the consistent thing I've been concerned about from last season, the pre season and the first few games is that we dodn't seem to have been working on any other style of play. We've been passed off the park by the likes of Livingston, Falkirk and Kilmarnock.

As I say, maybe it'll change now.

NOLA
26-08-2011, 01:04 PM
who the hells terry??

blueisthecolour
26-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Adam mitter just been offered a contract with hibs.

Speedway
26-08-2011, 01:24 PM

Sproule
O'Hanlon
O'Connor
Agogo
Airey
Osbourne
Towell

Anyone I've missed?

Adam mitter just been offered a contract with hibs.

Source?

blueisthecolour
26-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Source?

Adam Mitter

Speedway
26-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Adam Mitter

This is the ex-Blackpool guy who was in last year's squad, yes?

basehibby
26-08-2011, 01:36 PM

I voted yes - with about 5 days of the window remaining I'd be very surprised if CC et al were not still working hard to bring in some new faces. I'd say we could still do with a centre half (experienced and just generally brilliant preferably) and a creative midfielder (same). Whether we'll get them may not be entirely within the club's control but I'd be dissapointed if they weren't trying their hardest to make it happen.

Re outgoings I wouldn't be surprised to see De Graff loaned out again as he just isn't getting a look in - also we might see some of the youngsters going out on loan again.

blueisthecolour
26-08-2011, 01:38 PM

Yep I started a new thread with a little about him.

basehibby
26-08-2011, 01:41 PM

Adam Mitter eh?!? Which position does he play? He hasnae even got a wiki page FFS :bitchy:

Speedway
26-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Adam Mitter eh?!? Which position does he play? He hasnae even got a wiki page FFS :bitchy:

CH as I recall but he's another young 'un.

Went to america as I recall.