What would be your starting 11 ?

................................. Stack
...............Spoony,O'Hanlon,Hanlon,Booth
...............Sproule,Osbourne,Palsson,Galbraith
........................O'Connor and Sodje

Sub's Brown,Stephens,Scott,Murray,Agogo,Crawford and Thornhill

:thumbsup:

Yep.

Replace Galbraith with Griffiths if he signs and he's fit enough.

H18sry
24-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Yep.

Replace Galbraith with Griffiths if he signs and he's fit enough.

He came on last night for Wolves so must be fit enough :wink:

soproni1
24-08-2011, 11:44 AM

Think thats as good as we have just now- and should be able to put in a perleasing performance (although they can all be sh*te as far as i care - a 1-0 win will suffice)

duffers
24-08-2011, 11:51 AM

I would have Murray, Scott or Thornhill in for Osbourne.
Other than that though, it looks good

Mikey
24-08-2011, 11:52 AM
He came on last night for Wolves so must be fit enough :wink:

That's interesting. I wonder if we had anyone watching him.

SneakersO'Toole
24-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Same team as last except I would bring in Osbourne for Galbraith and move Scott out to the left.

As Tynecastle is a narrow pitch I still believe Scott can have an effect like he did last night. He will also counter the danger of Templeton better than Galbraith.

Northfield Hibby
24-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Same team as last except I would bring in Osbourne for Galbraith and move Scott out to the left.

As Tynecastle is a narrow pitch I still believe Scott can have an effect like he did last night. He will also counter the danger of Templeton better than Galbraith.

:agree:

Don't think we can go with Sproule and Galbraith with 2 forwards against the Hertz, leave ourselves far too wide open. Scott obviously has an eye for goals, so give him another chance. Plus the tracking back against the likes of Templeton will be important.

Mikey
24-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Plus the tracking back against the likes of Templeton will be important.

Tracking back? You don't have to track someone who's lying in a crumpled heap at the half way line :wink:

Hibstrooper
24-08-2011, 12:08 PM

Good shout!

Northfield Hibby
24-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Tracking back? You don't have to track someone who's lying in a crumpled heap at the half way line :wink:

Very true!:greengrin

hibsbollah
24-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Same team as last except I would bring in Osbourne for Galbraith and move Scott out to the left.As Tynecastle is a narrow pitch I still believe Scott can have an effect like he did last night. He will also counter the danger of Templeton better than Galbraith. Like this :greengrin

down-the-slope
24-08-2011, 12:22 PM

:confused: that team would get murdered due to softness down flanks and lack of cover to full backs

Billy Whizz
24-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Providing everyone is fit I think there will be 2 changes from last night.
Stack in for Brown and Murray in for Galabraith. Murray will definitely come in, that's why he was rested last night.
The performance of Vic and Scotty last night has given the Manager something to think about, which is good news!

allezsauzee
24-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Stack

Stephens O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Thornhill Osbourne Palsson Murray

Sproule O'Connor

Franck is God
24-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Although I'd like to win the game on Sunday I'd also see a point away from home against them as a good result so a clean sheet is all important for me so I'd try something a bit different.

With the team below it can be a back three to allow both Spoony & Booth to get forward down the sides, there is strength and power in midfield and Sproule has the pace to play off O'Connor and get behind the Hearts defence.

You can even turn it into a 4-4-2 by switching either Booth or Spoony to full back and the opposite into a more orthodox wide midfield position.

Stack or Brown

Stephens---O'Hanlon---Hanlon
Wotherspoon---------------------------------Booth

Osbourne---Pallson---Scott

Sproule---------------------------------
O'Connor

Subs

Stack or Brown
Stevenson
Murray
Galbraith
Thornhill
Sodje
Agogo

CapitalHibs
24-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Stack

Spoony
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Palsson
Murray

Sproule
Osborne
Scott

Garry O

4-2-3-1 - Palsson and Murray providing cover for the full backs against Templeton and Driver. Sproule and Jimmy getting up to support Garry.

.Sean.
24-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon O'Hanlon Murray Booth

Sproule Osbourne/Pallson Thornhill Scott

Sodje O'Connor

Wotherspoon at right back as I prefer him there to Palsson (although, he's never a rihght back and of course this highlights our dire need for a 'proper' right back), O'Hanlon and Murray are both pretty imposing, i've opted for Murray over Hanlon as I think he'll put himself about a bit more and won't allow himself to be dominated. O'Hanlon over Stephens is a no-brainer and left back picks itself IMO, Boothy has been right up for this for the last week.

I can't decide between Palsson and Osbourne. I like Thornhill as a player and hopefully he'll thrive on Sunday, I also like the previous suggestion of Scott at LM on such a narrow park to get stuck into Hearts' RM. I also don't think he would leave Booth exposed.

O'Connor and Sodje to put themselves about and rough up the Jambos backline and bring the likes of Thornhill into the attacks. There's goals in the two of them and they will get chances. Here's hoping they bury a few of them.

Baldy Foghorn
24-08-2011, 08:16 PM

Would swap Scott for Galbraith otherwise agree

gaving1875
24-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi guys this is my first post, been following the threads for a few months and decided to man up and join in!

if this season so far is anything to go by i reckon cc will go

stack
palsson o'hanlon hanlon booth
murray
sproule osbourne scott stevenson/galbraith
o'connor
If cc is feeling brave he will go for galbraith as a better outlet going forward. i think its going to be 10 men behind the ball for large spells and try and close down the game in midfield. and pray goc can produce something out the blue :)

rubbish match but us to sneak it 1-0 GGTTH:flag:

SteveHFC
24-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon
Murray
O'Hanlon
Hanlon

Ivan
Palsson
Ozzy/Thornhil
Booth

O'Connor
Sodje

smurf
24-08-2011, 10:02 PM
This is our strongest 11 for this game in my humble opinion...

Stack

Wotherspoon
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Thornhill
Palsson
Osbourne
Scott

O'Connor
Sodje

Franck Stanton
24-08-2011, 10:07 PM

Stack

Wotherspoon
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Thornhill
Palsson
Osbourne
Scott

O'Connor
Sodje

I pray to god that this is the starting 11, good, solid team who will not be bullied into submission.

erin go bragh
24-08-2011, 10:10 PM

Stack

Wotherspoon
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Thornhill
Palsson
Osbourne
Scott

O'Connor
Sodje
Would be happy with that,with ivan coming on the last 20/25 mins .
ggtth

The_Horde
24-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Stack

Spoon ohanlon hanlon murray

Scott osbourne palsson booth

Sproule

GOC

jacomo
24-08-2011, 10:15 PM
O'Connor
Sodje

I like the idea of pairing these two upfront. It might seem reckless, but I think they'd give the Hearts back line something to think about, which might free up a little room in midfield.

In recent derbies we've offered very little threat and it's not worked for us.

Westie1875
24-08-2011, 10:16 PM

Stack

Wotherspoon
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Thornhill
Palsson
Osbourne
Scott

O'Connor
Sodje

I'd be fairly happy with that, the only doubt in my mind is whether Osbourne is fit enough, we can't carry any passengers. Would be tempted to have Sproule in for Osbourne and put Scott in the middle with Ivan out wide.

Franck Stanton
24-08-2011, 10:25 PM
I'd be fairly happy with that, the only doubt in my mind is whether Osbourne is fit enough, we can't carry any passengers. Would be tempted to have Sproule in for Osbourne and put Scott in the middle with Ivan out wide.

See your point re Ozzie, however reckon he could do the job for the first hour, then sub him for our "impact" sub Ivan to terrorise their tiring defenders. Works for me.

PISTOL1875
24-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Stack
Wotherspoon O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Sproule Palsson Thornhill/Murray Scott

O'Connor

Sodje....

smurf
24-08-2011, 10:35 PM
I pray to god that this is the starting 11, good, solid team who will not be bullied into submission.

I think that this is key. I was tempted to rest Booth in favour of Murray feeling defensively he's more solid. However, getting forward Booth offers real threat.

I would have preferred a more natural right back but then we all would....

Just don't think this is a game for Ivan to start.

Indeed I wouldn't be surprised to see CC go with my 11 but Murray for Sodje.

Packing the midfield with lone man O'Connor.

Franck Stanton
24-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Hope he doesn't go with one up front, feel we need two forwards, not only for the goal threat but it would also stop their defence moving forward into midfierld areas thereby allowing their midfield to operate further up the park and forcing us deep, at the end of the day, attack is the best form of defence, leave two up front and keep their back 4 busy. Need our physical players to stand up and be counted. Not a game for those easily dispossed/pushed about/bullied. Come on Hibs, a win this weekend will do a lot to define our season , both on and off the park.

MountcastleHibs
25-08-2011, 01:20 AM
I would go with:

Stack

Wotherspoon
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Palsson

Sproule
Osbourne
Scott
Galbraith

O'Connor

I'm not a massive fan of playing one up front, however I feel Scott's energy from midfield, and Sproule and Galbraith getting down the wings, we would be basically playing a 4-2-1-3 when attacking. I think pace on the wings are going to be the key for us, and also a bit of dig in the middle, which Scott, Palsson and Osbourne give us. If things aren't working we take one of the more central midfielders off and put Sodje up top with O'Connor to give Webster and Zaliukas huge problems.

George Clooney
25-08-2011, 05:46 AM
I think you'll find that CC will throw in the Towell on Sunday.

:shhhsh!:

Baker9
25-08-2011, 07:49 AM
I'd like to see this front 6 against Hearts in a pure 442. Not sure its a game for Sproule and Galbraith.

Scott Osbourne Palsson Thornhill
Agogo O’Connor

Speedway
25-08-2011, 11:20 AM
It's difficult to know if the likes of Scott, Thornhill and Ozzy will show up if you select them. This is THE big match.

I'd got for those who can handle big matches:

Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Murray

Sproule
Palsson
Scott
Booth

O'Connor
Sodje

frazeHFC
25-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Stack

Murray Palsson

Sproule Scott Galbraith

O'Connor

I would like to see 2 up front but tbh this game more than most needs a solid midfield.

IWasThere2016
25-08-2011, 11:29 AM
It's difficult to know if the likes of Scott, Thornhill and Ozzy will show up if you select them. This is THE big match.

I'd got for those who can handle big matches:

Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Murray

Sproule
Palsson
Scott
Booth

O'Connor
Sodje

I'd have Thornhill for Scott (he can come on to shore things up when we're 3 up :wink:) and Griffiths or Agogo for Sodje. Otherwise same here.

mcvie7
25-08-2011, 11:56 AM

Stack

Wotherspoon
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Thornhill
Palsson
Osbourne
Scott

O'Connor
Sodje

I agree ! Dont think this is how CC will line up though he will put murray in somehwere which i dont want .

Albion Hibs
25-08-2011, 12:20 PM
I think this is a difficult one, do we go two up front and look to noise up there CH's, do we play with two attacking wingers i.e. Galbraith and Sproule possibly in front of Booth and Wotherspoon - all very attack minded questions with the bottom line factor we are away from home in a derby.

I dont mind one up front provided the player in the hole has the ability to get into the game as it can be a bit of a lost position. My bigger concern would be do we use our pacy wide players to push back theres, or play more defensive and possibly allow them to do the same to us.

I think I would go with;

Stack

Palsson / O'Hanlon / Hanlon / Booth

Osbourne / Murray

Sproule / Thornhill / Wotherspoon

O'Connor

If we sign Towell I would put him in at RB, a bit wild given that he has not played or trained with the team as far as we know.

If the above is not working I would be tempted to take Wotherspoon off, put murray in front of him to provide some cover to the full back and bring on Sodje to smash them around a little.

JustSimplyHibs
25-08-2011, 12:28 PM
As it stands the now barring transfers:

_____________Stack
__________Palsson Scott
Sproule___________________Galbraith
__________O'Connor
__________________Sodje

Subs
Brown
Murray
Thornhill
Aggogo
Crawford
Ozzie
Stephens

Their centre backs are clumsy and having 2 brutes like GOC and Sodje up there to ruffle them up..need the wide players to hit the byeline.

Palsson and Scott need to protect that defence from the runners....they can injurie them all they want...I don't care

Franck is God
25-08-2011, 12:42 PM
I noticed that a number of people have picked Ian Murray at either left centre half or left back and I was wondering what perfomance has he produced in the last 12 months that makes you think he has the pace or ability to play in defence against Hearts.

They are likely to play Driver & Templeton as the wingers and Sutton & Steven Elliot/Skacel as the forward pairing, every one of those players is quick and mobile which are two things Ian Murray most definitely is not and his last appearance at centre half was away to Ayr Utd when he got turned inside out by a 37 year old amateur striker.....

In his first period at the club I would have picked Murray to start ahead of pretty much anyone but I'm afraid he just doesn't have it at this level anymore, its time to leave the sentiment aside and pick the best players available for every game and if that means a fans favourite has to be left out then so be it.

Speedway
25-08-2011, 12:45 PM
I noticed that a number of people have picked Ian Murray at either left centre half or left back and I was wondering what perfomance has he produced in the last 12 months that makes you think he has the pace or ability to play in defence against Hearts.

They are likely to play Driver & Templeton as the wingers and Sutton & Steven Elliot/Skacel as the forward pairing, every one of those players is quick and mobile which are two things Ian Murray most definitely is not and his last appearance at centre half was away to Ayr Utd when he got turned inside out by a 37 year old amateur striker.....

In his first period at the club I would have picked Murray to start ahead of pretty much anyone but I'm afraid he just doesn't have it at this level anymore, its time to leave the sentiment aside and pick the best players available for every game and if that means a fans favourite has to be left out then so be it.

He likes to kick people very hard. He gets the nod from me at LB on those technical grounds.

Franck is God
25-08-2011, 12:51 PM
He likes to kick people very hard. He gets the nod from me at LB on those technical grounds.

Then he'll get sent off and we'll lose the game, personally I'd rather pick a footballer in his place and maybe win?

He was incredibly lucky to stay on the pitch in the last match after his assault on Black and I guarantee you if he plays on Sunday the ref will be aware of that challenge, that wasn't correctly punished at the time and will make sure he doesn't make the same mistake.

Speedway
25-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Then he'll get sent off and we'll lose the game, personally I'd rather pick a footballer in his place and maybe win?

He was incredibly lucky to stay on the pitch in the last match after his assault on Black and I guarantee you if he plays on Sunday the ref will be aware of that challenge, that wasn't correctly punished at the time and will make sure he doesn't make the same mistake.

If we lose, it won't be down to whether Murray stayed on the park or was ordered off it, I assure you.

Franck is God
25-08-2011, 01:01 PM
If we lose, it won't be down to whether Murray stayed on the park or was ordered off it, I assure you.

Its just every time the question is asked what does Ian Murray bring to the team the answer given is 'he gets stuck in' or 'he's a leader' and 'he'll drive the team forward'

Well I don't see that, I saw more encouragement and getting stuck in from O'Connor, Sproule, Scott, O'Hanlon the other night than I've ever seen from Murray in fact the first time around when he was captain the only criticism he ever got was that he was too quiet on the pitch and many wanted another player as captain so he could concentrate on playing.

And you're right if we lose it won't be down to whether Murray is on or not but he is also not a player that is going to win it for us either.

Speedway
25-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Its just every time the question is asked what does Ian Murray bring to the team the answer given is 'he gets stuck in' or 'he's a leader' and 'he'll drive the team forward'

Well I don't see that, I saw more encouragement and getting stuck in from O'Connor, Sproule, Scott, O'Hanlon the other night than I've ever seen from Murray in fact the first time around when he was captain the only criticism he ever got was that he was too quiet on the pitch and many wanted another player as captain so he could concentrate on playing.

And you're right if we lose it won't be down to whether Murray is on or not but he is also not a player that is going to win it for us either.

Indeed it has been a very long time since our captain won us a game.

we are hibs
25-08-2011, 02:10 PM
stack
towell
o'hanlon
hanlon
booth
sproule
pallson
scott
galbraith
o'conner
griffiths/sodje

Hibs7
25-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Weak midfield there, better with Scott, Palsson, Osbourne and Thornhill with Gaz and Agogo up front.

Speedway
25-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Assuming Leigh is with us by then, I think we should go

Stack

Brown

Hart
Towell
Stephens
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
O'Henlon
O'Hanrahan
Ole Blue Eyes
Booth

Murray
Palsson
Thornhill
Spoon
Sproule
Scott
Stevenson
Sproule
Welsh
Scottish
French
Sodje
Gaz
Daz
Raz
Spaz
Agogo
Airey
Fairy
Dairy
Mary
Handling
Caldwell
Crawford
Forster
Horner
Satinacorner
Smith

Taggart
Antell

With Ed De Graaf on the bench.

mr mojo risin
25-08-2011, 02:37 PM
gk. stack
rb. towell
lb.booth
cb. hanlon
cb. o'hanlon.
cm.ozzy
cm. murray
cm. palsson
rm. sproule
lm. galbraith
cf. o'connor

Chuck Rhoades
25-08-2011, 02:43 PM

Stack

Brown

Hart
Towell
Stephens
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
O'Henlon
O'Hanrahan
Ole Blue Eyes
Booth

Murray
Palsson
Thornhill
Spoon
Sproule
Scott
Stevenson
Sproule
Welsh
Scottish
French
Sodje
Gaz
Daz
Raz
Spaz
Agogo
Airey
Fairy
Dairy
Mary
Handling
Caldwell
Crawford
Forster
Horner
Satinacorner
Smith

Taggart
Antell

Post of the year:faf::faf::faf:

Sir David Gray
25-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Stack

Booth
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
Towell

Scott
Palsson
Thornhill
Sproule

O'Connor
Sodje

SUBS

Brown
Stephens
Wotherspoon
Murray
Osbourne
Galbraith
Agogo

Diclonius
25-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Sproule Osbourne Scott Galbraith

O'Connor Sodje

mon the cabbage
25-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Stack

towell
hanlon
o'hanlon
booth

sproule
palsson
osbourne
Spoony

Sodje
o'connor

mon the cabbage
25-08-2011, 02:59 PM

who told you we were signing him

aussie_hibee
25-08-2011, 03:03 PM
4-5-1 right to left

Stack

Towell
O'hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
Osbourne
Scott
Galbraith

O'Connor.

Try and get a hold of the midfield early.

CapitalHibs
25-08-2011, 03:12 PM

Stack

Brown

Hart
Towell
Stephens
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
O'Henlon
O'Hanrahan
Ole Blue Eyes
Booth

Murray
Palsson
Thornhill
Spoon
Sproule
Scott
Stevenson
Sproule
Welsh
Scottish
French
Sodje
Gaz
Daz
Raz
Spaz
Agogo
Airey
Fairy
Dairy
Mary
Handling
Caldwell
Crawford
Forster
Horner
Satinacorner
Smith

Taggart
Antell

:faf:No place for Griffiths then?:rules:

Speedway
25-08-2011, 03:18 PM
:faf:No place for Griffiths then?:rules:

Terms of the loan. Can't play against any genuine title contenders.

Makaveli
25-08-2011, 03:19 PM
I think we should play Palsson and Murray in centre midfield. Murray brings something intangible that we need against them and Palsson isn't strong enough to boss the midfield without him.

If we want to win, Sproule starts. I like Galbraith but don't think we can count on a performance yet so bench it is. I don't know much about Osbourne so same with him. There can be no wasted jerseys and what would Thornhill really add? We know Scott will get in people's faces (literally) and give them no time on the ball as will Ivan on the other side. IMO that's the strongest midfield we can go with and the rest of the team picks itself. Sadly I think Wotherspoon will play... nothing against the lad but we have better options.

Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
Murray
Scott

O'Connor
Sodje

I feel good about this game because I feel like we can trust Stack. Both full-backs are comfortable enough on the ball, the midfield won't be bullied and there's goals in the side. 0-2 Hibs :agree:

mon the cabbage
25-08-2011, 03:25 PM

Can you do one for griffiths now

CapitalHibs
25-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Terms of the loan. Can't play against any genuine title contenders.

Excellent.

Franck is God
25-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Now that Towell has signed I'm going to have another go...

Brown

Towell---Stephens---O'Hanlon---Hanlon (C)

Pallson

Sproule---Osbourne---Thornhill---Galbraith

O'Connor

Subs

Stack
Booth
Stevenson
Scott
Spoony
Sodje
Agogo

Speedway
25-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Now that Towell has signed I'm going to have another go...

Brown

Towell---Stephens---O'Hanlon---Hanlon (C)

Pallson

Sproule---Osbourne---Thornhill---Galbraith

O'Connor

Subs

Stack
Booth
Stevenson
Scott
Spoony
Sodje
Agogo

I'll go with

Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
Murray
Scott

GO'C
Sodje

lucky
25-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Stack

Towell
Hanlon
O Hanlon
Booth

Palsson
Scott
Thornhill
Sproule

GoC
Sodje

Elephant Stone
25-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Stack

Booth
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Towell

Galbraith
Palsson
Osbourne
Sproule

O'Connor
Sodge

R'Albin
25-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Hanlon
Booth

Ivan
Scott
Palsson
Galbraith/thornhill (if he can play there?)

Gaz
Sodge

0-1 Hibs:cgwa

R'Albin
25-08-2011, 05:45 PM

Stack

Brown

Hart
Towell
Stephens
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
O'Henlon
O'Hanrahan
Ole Blue Eyes
Booth

Murray
Palsson
Thornhill
Spoon
Sproule
Scott
Stevenson
Sproule
Welsh
Scottish
French
Sodje
Gaz
Daz
Raz
Spaz
Agogo
Airey
Fairy
Dairy
Mary
Handling
Caldwell
Crawford
Forster
Horner
Satinacorner
Smith

Taggart
Antell

:top marks

Gmack7
25-08-2011, 05:47 PM
stack

towell ohanlon hanlon booth

palsson ozzy

sproule thornhill galbraith

oconnor

lyonhibs
25-08-2011, 06:41 PM
so are we all just ditching Wotherspoon at RB then?

SneakersO'Toole
25-08-2011, 06:48 PM
so are we all just ditching Wotherspoon at RB then?

He deserves to be dropped regardless of the position.

Macaroon
25-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Stack
Towell - O'Hanlon - Hanlon - Booth
Palsson - Osbourne
Sproule - Galbraith
Sodje (Griffiths) - O'Connor

I'd be pretty happy with that to be honest, would be brilliant if we managed to get Leigh in before Sunday, here's hoping

Billy Whizz
25-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Stack
Towell - O'Hanlon - Hanlon - Booth
Palsson - Osbourne
Sproule - Galbraith
Sodje (Griffiths) - O'Connor

I'd be pretty happy with that to be honest, would be brilliant if we managed to get Leigh in before Sunday, here's hoping

We can't go into a derby with 2 players Towell and Griffiths if he signs, who have hardly played any football this season.

thebakerboy
25-08-2011, 08:28 PM
I really think we have to be strong and stop them for about 60mins. and then if we can make a couple of changes and attack with speed late in the game. Therefore my team would be
Stack
Towell O'hanlon Hanlon Booth
Palsson Osbourne Murray
Scott Thornhill
O'Connor

I think this team gives us a solid look to start the game and Palsson and Murray can help defend against their wingers. Later in the game we have the chance to release Ivan , Danny, Akpo , Junior or Leigh(if he signs) on the dirty yams. I feel sorry for Spoony but I think he needs a break for a few weeks and hopefully come back hungry.:cgwa:flag::hibees

Wotherspiniesta
25-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Hanlon Smith

Sproule Palsson Scott Booth

Griffiths O'Connor

Subs: Brown Stephens Wotherspoon Murray Thornhill Galbraith Sodje