PDA

View Full Version : NHC World Rankings

HibeeMG
24-08-2011, 09:23 AM
1. Holland have overtaken Spain as the best team in the world because World & European Champions, Spain lost to Italy in a recent friendly whilst the Dutch didn't play.

2. England have moved up to be the 4th best team in the world.

Now forgetting the fact that we're stuck somewhere between Cramond Island and Antarctica in the rankings, the two points above show them to be the farce we always knew they were.

HIBERNIAN-0762
24-08-2011, 09:25 AM
1. Holland have overtaken Spain as the best team in the world because World & European Champions, Spain lost to Italy in a recent friendly whilst the Dutch didn't play.

2. England have moved up to be the 4th best team in the world.

Now forgetting the fact that we're stuck somewhere between Cramond Island and Antarctica in the rankings, the two points above show them to be the farce we always knew they were.

Totally agree, how on earth FIFA come to these rankings I will never know, England 4th best in the world?

:faf:

:bye:

Sas_The_Hibby
24-08-2011, 09:36 AM
The only use for FIFA rankings, I guess, is as an aid in seeding teams for competitions. Otherwise they don't really mean anything.

I don't believe Netherlands are the best team in the world right now and England are certainly not the fourth best team (even though I'm English! :wink:) by a very long way.

Still, Scotland's ranking's probably about right! :duck: :greengrin