PDA

View Full Version : Bring a friend

Hibby70
21-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Assuming we get beat by them, the chances are even more fans will give the Aberdeen game a miss. I think the board need to do something to get fans back through the door for this one ( assuming Cc is still there). All kids should be free and season ticket holders should get a free ticket for a friend.

Scouse Hibee
21-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Assuming we get beat by them, the chances are even more fans will give the Aberdeen game a miss. I think the board need to do something to get fans back through the door for this one ( assuming Cc is still there). All kids should be free and season ticket holders should get a free ticket for a friend.

Season ticket holders lose out enough with games moved for friendlies and TV, I for one would not be happy if Hibs started to give tickets away for free!

iwasthere1972
21-08-2011, 10:13 AM

Better still. Stick all the names of season ticket holders in a hat. The first one out the hat can take charge of team affairs for the Sheep game.

SneakersO'Toole
21-08-2011, 01:51 PM
I would prefer it if we introduced such schemes when the team was actually worth watching.

Bringing anyone new along to ER these days will likely turn them away for life.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Surely it would be a free ticket for an enemy, why would you subject your friends to that?!!