PDA

View Full Version : Back four with a combined age of under 80?

scoopyboy
20-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Without checking I think their combined ages are under 80, if not then not much more.

Absolutely ridiculous situation, especially as it was the same back four as at Killie.

I think all four have a chance of making a decent living out of the game but they need help.

Callum and Paul are on long term deals with a view I'm sure of raising good cash for the club.

However there is a risk the way things are going they could be ruined.

You may occasionally get away with a young full back but young centre halves are few and far between, to have two of them paired is sheer folly.

smurf
20-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Couldn't agree more.

If O'Hanlon is fit enough to be on the bench he should be playing.

Palsson should be in midfield. An utter nonsense that no right back has been signed.

Bobby's Cinema
20-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Without checking I think their combined ages are under 80, if not then not much more.

Absolutely ridiculous situation, especially as it was the same back four as at Killie.

I think all four have a chance of making a decent living out of the game but they need help.

Callum and Paul are on long term deals with a view I'm sure of raising good cash for the club.

However there is a risk the way things are going they could be ruined.

You may occasionally get away with a young full back but young centre halves are few and far between, to have two of them paired is sheer folly.
:agree: As seen with Wotherspoon who's confidence has blatantly been totally shot to pieces.

Get O'hanlon in there sharpish. Need a commanding figure in there

The right back situation is scandalous and we all know it, all of us bar CC it appears.

I would like to think it will be addressed before the close of the transfer window but ah hae ma doubts.