PDA

View Full Version : Free Kicks and corners

hiberactive
20-08-2011, 05:39 PM
How bad were the set pieces today and why did CC not change it??Surely we have someone better than wotherspoon,his corner which led to their first goal was shocking,as was his attempt to win the ball back.Dont know how this guy starts every week.

Cropley10
20-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Ivan and Spoony unable to beat the first man, it's been happening for years though.

Westie1875
20-08-2011, 05:42 PM
How bad were the set pieces today and why did CC not change it??Surely we have someone better than wotherspoon,his corner which led to their first goal was shocking,as was his attempt to win the ball back.Dont know how this guy starts every week.

Absolutely agree, the worst set pieces I've seen at ER in a long time - it needs a lot of work.

EVENTUALLY
20-08-2011, 05:43 PM

Diabolikill (cannae spell it right)...amazingly the throw ins were much improved!!

Www1875hfc
20-08-2011, 05:46 PM
You can add throw ins to the title thread as well for me......we just cant take a simple throw in for god sake. does ma effin head in.

Postman
20-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Its quite unbelievable that Wotherspoon took all the free kicks and corners from both sides today despite the continued poor quality of his delivery! Every bit as worrying though is the fact I could not think of anyone else who would have been capable of better than him?! The lack of ability to do something as simple as deliver a good cross today is quite simply unbelievable!

Gala Foxes
20-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Wotherspoon's delivery from a dead ball situation is dire

hibee1994
20-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Wotherspoon's delivery from a dead ball situation is dire

Wotherspoon's delivery from a moving ball situation is just as dire

Hibercelona
20-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Are you sure that big building thing is a training centre we built and not a daycare centre instead?

You've got to wonder what the hell they're doing in there!

The thing i've noticed about Hibs these days compared to other teams is that they have football players, and we don't. :confused:

Woody1985
20-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Wotherspoon's delivery from a moving ball situation is just as dire :faf: