PDA

View Full Version : Where do we go from here ?

Eaststand
20-08-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm not a yam, hun or soapdodger, I'm not 'trolling' or anything like that, I'm a seriously worried Hibby who's been watching the cabbage since the sixties.

We can debate what went wrong with Yogi and the crap he inherited when he got the job, and then also some of the players he signed. But since then, we've appointed a new manager, and also a load of new players, and still this horror story that we're watching and is meant to be football continues at our club...how is that possible ?
I'm completely at a loss as to why we can look so goddam bad in games and make the team playing against us look good

I'm not one of the 'sack the manager brigade' but I'm really sick and tired of seeing players who cant seem to get the basics right, wearing hibs jerseys.
Our defence is young, but looks like they don't talk to each other or know what the options are when they have the ball near them, and it's getting beyond belief.

I'm a season ticket holder and even though I've just paid my £420, I'm honestly thinking about whether I want to watch any more of the garbage being offered

GGTTH

MrSmith
20-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Well, its a good question and my reply is: I'm gearing up for a transition season in Irn Bru division 1.