PDA

View Full Version : Is Calderwood trying to get the sack?

woody47
20-08-2011, 05:10 PM
After his tactics, AGAIN, today, playing with a target man , GO'C, does anyone think he really cares about Hibs?

GO'C is NOT a ferking target man. Never has been and never will be.

One forward at home against St Mudden is on par as Harry Potter playing no forwards against the Czechs.

We have no substance to the team. The midfield just run about like headless chickens. There is no balance. No urgency. No one cares. Is this down to the management of the players? It certainly looks like it.

A manager is supposed to get the team motivated but it looks like all they do in East Mains is play PS3's.

In my opinion, it just looks like CC wants to get sacked and is going the right way about it.

PeterboroHibee
20-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Ive heard this opinion off a few people, and not just Hibs fans. Id hope he wasnt as unprofessional as to try something like that but who knows. In terms of getting another job I dont know what it would achieve; hes either going to be perceived as someone who will try and ruin a team if he doesnt get his own way (getting the move he wanted), and if he is genuinely still trying, he just looks like a bad manager.

After rejecting compensation in the summer Id be fairly annoyed if we then had to go and pay him off a few weeks into the start of the season.

Paisley Hibby
20-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Ive heard this opinion off a few people, and not just Hibs fans. Id hope he wasnt as unprofessional as to try something like that but who knows. In terms of getting another job I dont know what it would achieve; hes either going to be perceived as someone who will try and ruin a team if he doesnt get his own way (getting the move he wanted), and if he is genuinely still trying, he just looks like a bad manager.

After rejecting compensation in the summer Id be fairly annoyed if we then had to go and pay him off a few weeks into the start of the season.
:agree:

justlikebrazil
20-08-2011, 05:20 PM
After his tactics, AGAIN, today, playing with a target man , GO'C, does anyone think he really cares about Hibs?

GO'C is NOT a ferking target man. Never has been and never will be.

One forward at home against St Mudden is on par as Harry Potter playing no forwards against the Czechs.

We have no substance to the team. The midfield just run about like headless chickens. There is no balance. No urgency. No one cares. Is this down to the management of the players? It certainly looks like it.

A manager is supposed to get the team motivated but it looks like all they do in East Mains is

In my opinion, it just looks like CC wants to get sacked and is going the right way about it. F****** hope so X

glenn6270
20-08-2011, 05:31 PM
TAXI FOR COCO PROBS 1 OF THE WORST MANAGERS WE HAVE HAD .
rant over.

Gala Foxes
20-08-2011, 06:56 PM
the current tactic seems to be - get the ball in defence - pass back to Stack - Stack hoofs it to O'Connor - he is on his own up front and has no-one to lay it off to

One up front at home to St Mirren - can you believe it ?

greenlex
20-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Garry Up top. Ivan wide right and Spoony wide left going forward in a midfield of five. Whats wrong with that? Only flaw I see is than Ivan not really giving you a defensive shift in front of a defensive midfielder playing out of position at right back.
The right back position needs sorting pronto. One up front defending 4/3/3 attacking.
He brought Sodje on second half and two up font was little better.

SneakersO'Toole
20-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Garry Up top. Ivan wide right and Spoony wide left going forward in a midfield of five. Whats wrong with that? Only flaw I see is than Ivan not really giving you a defensive shift in front of a defensive midfielder playing out of position at right back.
The right back position needs sorting pronto. One up front defending 4/3/3 attacking.
He brought Sodje on second half and two up font was little better.

Hmm, let me think. How about that Spoony can't and never will be able to play left wing.

Or how about that neither him or Sproule give any protection to either full back in what is already a fragile defence.

Or further still that O'Connor is never a lone striker in a month of sundays.