PDA

View Full Version : SDL Rally banned by the council

Stevie Reid
19-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Will we now get our Aberdeen home game moved back to the Saturday 10 September? Surely there is enough time to arrange this

JimBHibees
19-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Will we now get our Aberdeen home game moved back to the Saturday 10 September? Surely there is enough time to arrange this

My guess would be that it wont be changed in case they turn up unofficially however hope I am wrong.

Stevie Reid
19-08-2011, 02:03 PM
My guess would be that it wont be changed in case they turn up unofficially however hope I am wrong.

Sounds about right though, unfortunately.

Hibs Class
19-08-2011, 02:07 PM

Hope not - I've now agreed to take part in a charity thing in the Cairngorms on the Saturday in the knowledge that I'll be back in time for the game on the Sunday.

LancashireHibby
19-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Would think it would cause more harm than remedies if it was shifted to Saturday.

Stevie Reid
19-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Would think it would cause more harm than remedies if it was shifted to Saturday.

A bigger home and away support leading to a much better atmosphere and match day experience at ER is all I'm concerned about - though I agree that it is unlikely to be changed back now.

We are losing out on a lot thanks to those idiots.

Keith_M
19-08-2011, 02:13 PM
I can't see them changing it back now. For one thing, I expect them to turn up anyway, permission or not.

LancashireHibby
19-08-2011, 02:20 PM
A bigger home and away support leading to a much better atmosphere and match day experience at ER is all I'm concerned about - though I agree that it is unlikely to be changed back now.

We are losing out on a lot thanks to those idiots.

I think people will have now made alternative plans for the Saturday (as seen further up the thread) so reverting to Saturday might actually result in a lower crowd than we'd get if keeping it on the Sunday.

jon paul jones
20-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Hope not. its my birthday and I am flying back from scandinavia from holiday and rushing to get to the game for 3pm. Hoping CC gives me a call

mon the Cabbage

Hibrandenburg
20-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Don't want to visit their website because I fear the worst. Who are they defending us against and where were these ****ers in 1746?

cabbageandribs1875
20-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Hope not. its my birthday and I am flying back from scandinavia from holiday and rushing to get to the game for 3pm. Hoping CC gives me a call

mon the Cabbage

and mines :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
20-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Will we now get our Aberdeen home game moved back to the Saturday 10 September? Surely there is enough time to arrange this:agree:...livid as its another match my ST won't get used as I'm comitted on Sundays

WeAreHibs
20-08-2011, 01:13 PM
and mines :thumbsup:

My 40th on the Sunday, will be in Ibiza :wink: