PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Derby

hibbysam
19-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Just a wee heads up for anyone that hasnt got a ticket and was planning on waiting until tomorow..

I was in today and there is only a handful of tickets available..

I asked if i could get a ticket for the derby she said you'll be lucky, the lady checked the drawer and said upper or lower..

I bought an upper ticket and she said there is only 1 single seat in the lower left and brought out the pile for the upper and there isnt many more!

Looks like the away end will be a total sell out by the weekend :thumbsup:

:flag::flag:

Frazerbob
19-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Just a wee heads up for anyone that hasnt got a ticket and was planning on waiting until tomorow..

I asked if i could get a ticket for the derby she said you'll be lucky, the lady checked the drawer and said upper or lower..

I bought an upper ticket and she said there is only 1 single seat in the lower left and brought out the pile for the upper and there isnt many more!

Great news if correct however I can't see it. They are selling the tickets in blocks, which block was your ticket in? I think we've learnt from previous miss-information that the ticket office can't be trusted to give out accurate updates on how ticket sales are going.

hibbysam
19-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Great news if correct however I can't see it. They are selling the tickets in blocks, which block was your ticket in? I think we've learnt from previous miss-information that the ticket office can't be trusted to give out accurate updates on how ticket sales are going.

The thing is though i never asked for an update i asked for a ticket to which she brought out the pile of tickets, one left in the lower and a hand full in the upper, so unless they have hidden tickets away somewhere and arent selling them for whatever reason then as far as i can see its on the verge of selling out

Keith_M
19-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Are they still selling tickets online? It's been known for a number of tickets to be allocated for online sales only.

I'd love to see the Hibs' end sold out though.

green&left
19-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Still selling tickets for the lower online.

However it is worse ticket system i have ever used. Been trying for the past two days to buy them online and they keep locking me out!!!

Sir David Gray
19-08-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm not disputing that this is what you have been told, however I would be surprised if we are as close as that to selling our allocation with nine days still to go until the match.

It would be good if that is true though.

lyonhibs
19-08-2011, 04:09 PM
folk need to remember that tkts r reservd seperately for online sale and phone sales. To be almost sold out of walk up tkts doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things.

lucky
19-08-2011, 04:19 PM
folk need to remember that tkts r reservd seperately for online sale and phone sales. To be almost sold out of walk up tkts doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things.

surely its the one ticketing system? are you saying if walking ups are sold out but there plenty left online they wont sell you one? I know for home games they print them of there and then. I also fully expect to sell out for the PBS afetr all I read on here how big Hibs are and we cant be losing to Kilmarnock.

also text speak is naff.

erin go bragh
19-08-2011, 04:46 PM

I was online trying to get 3 tickets and i was gven 3 together in the lower but it wouldnt let me update names in the other 2 tickets .
:furious:
ggtth

LancashireHibby
19-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I was online trying to get 3 tickets and i was gven 3 together in the lower but it wouldnt let me update names in the other 2 tickets .
:furious:
ggtth

Were you already logged in and are the other two people already in your 'Network' on there?

Titch
19-08-2011, 05:54 PM
i'm in block J not sure if that means anything but i got mine last wednesday

erin go bragh
19-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Were you already logged in and are the other two people already in your 'Network' on there?
Yes ,was logged in but when trying to put names in i couldnt,tried to check my network but it just kept asking me for my details , joke of a system :fuming:
ggtth

LancashireHibby
19-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Yes ,was logged in but when trying to put names in i couldnt,tried to check my network but it just kept asking me for my details , joke of a system :fuming:
ggtth

Can't say I've had a problem with it but then again I work with Ticketmaster/E-Ticketing every day :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
19-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Is kick off really at 3.45 for the derby or is the official hibs site wrong?

really hope it's right as that means I will be trollied for kick off:greengrin

HibbyAndy
19-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Is kick off really at 3.45 for the derby or is the official hibs site wrong?

really hope it's right as that means I will be trollied for kick off:greengrin

Yes 3.45 KO.

And ill be there with wee Jamie.

bighairyfaeleith
19-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes 3.45 KO.

And ill be there with wee Jamie.

Ya dancer, atmosphere will be ****ing braw!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

frazeHFC
19-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Picking me and my mates tickets up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

A sell out would be class!

down-the-slope
19-08-2011, 09:32 PM
As already stated Club has blocks of tickets BUT so do Ticket master...so may be plenty left

CallumHibs07
19-08-2011, 09:50 PM
I'll hopefully be getting 2 tomorrow :agree:

Tyler Durden
19-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Slightly off topic but why do there only seem to be 2 fixtures listed against Hearts on the official site. Next weekend and then 2nd of January at home. Is this an error?

wearethehibs
20-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Slightly off topic but why do there only seem to be 2 fixtures listed against Hearts on the official site. Next weekend and then 2nd of January at home. Is this an error? I just checked the fixtures on my phone and I can't find the 3rd derby ether :confused: anyone know when it is? Lol

ronaldo7
20-08-2011, 08:06 AM
I just checked the fixtures on my phone and I can't find the 3rd derby ether :confused: anyone know when it is? Lol

St Patrick's Day 17th March 2012:aok:

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=home_Fixtures

Billy Whizz
20-08-2011, 08:11 AM
I just checked the fixtures on my phone and I can't find the 3rd derby ether :confused: anyone know when it is? Lol

Must be a mistake on Hibs site!
It's on the SPL website as Saturday 17th March, the day before the Scottish League Cup Final. Maybe Hibs think we will be in it.

LancashireHibby
20-08-2011, 10:48 AM
As already stated Club has blocks of tickets BUT so do Ticket master...so may be plenty left

Ticketmaster's allocation is controlled by the club, it takes literally 30 seconds to reallocate if the club are running short. There will never be a situation where someone turns up to the Ticket Office and is told "it's sold out, but ring our ticket hotline to get through to Ticketmaster and they still have some left".