PDA

View Full Version : Clean sheets, hibs v epl

Springbank
19-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Last two games of Hibs v EPL teams we kept a clean sheet. Most recently 2weeks ago v world cup star gyan and the rated kenwyne jones. Last year too v owen coyle's bolton. My point? Hearts ha ha ha ha and finally ha. And it's only hahahahahahalf time

Beefster
19-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Last two games of Hibs v EPL teams we kept a clean sheet. Most recently 2weeks ago v world cup star gyan and the rated kenwyne jones. Last year too v owen coyle's bolton. My point? Hearts ha ha ha ha and finally ha. And it's only hahahahahahalf time

Kenwyne Jones hasn't been at Sunderland since last summer.

I don't think you can compare a meaningless friendly result to a competitive European game either.

GloryGlory
19-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Kenwyne Jones hasn't been at Sunderland since last summer.

I don't think you can compare a meaningless friendly result to a competitive European game either.

No. Hibs weren't really trying in the friendlies. :greengrin

Springbank
19-08-2011, 02:18 PM
No. Hibs weren't really trying in the friendlies. :greengrin fair play re jones,my bad! I reckon coyle and bruce were trying to win tho. Seb larsson showed his class v liverpool, gyan is equal to defoe, plus rangers didnt exactly leak goals to epl champs man u last yr. i think we can say the yams were a pure embarrasment

SRHibs
19-08-2011, 03:51 PM
We would've got humped in a competitive match.

SaulGoodman
19-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Lets not all act like Yams fans now and get deluded. We drew with Sunderland and Bolton in a friendly.

They played a competitive European cup match against a strong Tottenham team with Van der Vart, Bale etc.

as funny as it is to laugh at them, and I've already done it today, let's not kid ourselves, we'd have got humped too.

lyonhibs
19-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Last two games of Hibs v EPL teams we kept a clean sheet. Most recently 2weeks ago v world cup star gyan and the rated kenwyne jones. Last year too v owen coyle's bolton. My point? Hearts ha ha ha ha and finally ha. And it's only hahahahahahalf time Embarrasing post IMO

Speedy
19-08-2011, 05:44 PM
]Kenwyne Jones hasn't been at Sunderland since last summer. [/B]

It's been a while since he's been "rated" as well. His best quality is his defensive headers

Walter
19-08-2011, 07:06 PM
We would have got pumped too. Its funny to slag Hearts but lets be realistic, if we had qualified for Europe last season, we could have been on the wrong end of a tonking too.

Some people on here don't see the pot and the black kettle arguing.

Leithenhibby
19-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Lets not all act like Yams fans now and get deluded. We drew with Sunderland and Bolton in a friendly.

They played a competitive European cup match against a strong Tottenham team with Van der Vart, Bale etc.

as funny as it is to laugh at them, and I've already done it today, let's not kid ourselves, we'd have got humped too.

We'll never know :greengrin

clerriehibs
20-08-2011, 09:39 AM

What you should be concerned about is our team shipping an easy 4, should have been 5, to Kilmarnock :rolleyes:

Davy Mac
20-08-2011, 09:42 AM
What you should be concerned about is our team shipping an easy 4, should have been 5, to Kilmarnock :rolleyes:

Correct.:agree: