PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad had Enough ?

greenginger
19-08-2011, 07:04 AM
At least £50 million of Vlad's dosh poured down the drain. He walked out before the end last night, anyone think he might be thinking enough is enough ?

Mikey
19-08-2011, 07:10 AM
He walked out before the end last night

Really?

Gawn yersel Vlad :greengrin

ronaldo7
19-08-2011, 07:15 AM
He's just leaving to organise the Jumble sale of any old tat left in the shop.

Springbank
19-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Really?Gawn yersel Vlad :greengrin 2 things..pay your tax first then keep walking vlad. Dont forget to pull the financial plug as you leave

GloryGlory
19-08-2011, 07:20 AM
2 things..pay your tax first then keep walking vlad. Dont forget to pull the financial plug as you leave

I'd also say don't forget to switch the lights out, but they can't afford light bulbs anyway! :greengrin :greengrin

NOLA
19-08-2011, 07:43 AM
dont think he was even there last night.

Jack
19-08-2011, 07:45 AM
At least £50 million of Vlad's dosh poured down the drain. He walked out before the end last night, anyone think he might be thinking enough is enough ?

I often see statements claiming the Mad One has ‘poured money’ into hearts but I have yet to see any evidence.

Everything I’ve seen has been added to their debt, from player sales and even the sale of the PBS.

Ray_
19-08-2011, 07:51 AM
I often see statements claiming the Mad One has ‘poured money’ into hearts but I have yet to see any evidence.

Everything I’ve seen has been added to their debt, from player sales and even the sale of the PBS.

8M for so last season, that's why you get some of the delusional ones shouting about them making a 35k profit!

greenlex
19-08-2011, 07:59 AM
2 things..pay your tax first then keep walking vlad. Dont forget to pull the financial plug as you leave
There isnt a financial plug. Its going straight down the shunky.:agree:

Jim44
19-08-2011, 08:10 AM

I don't want to see Vlad go as it would strengthen Hearts in the longer term and more importantly it would deprive the SPL of it's major and much appreciated source of comic relief.

Scorrie
19-08-2011, 08:41 AM
He's just leaving to organise the Jumble sale of any old tat left in the shop.

There's a fair bit out on the pitch as well...

Phil D. Rolls
19-08-2011, 09:53 AM

It's what the owners of big clubs do.

smurf
19-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Was he really there?

WhileTheChief..
19-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Was he really there?

Nope. He was in Lith' opening a new basketball stadium according to the Scotsman!

jacomo
19-08-2011, 10:07 AM
I don't want to see Vlad go as it would strengthen Hearts in the longer term and more importantly it would deprive the SPL of it's major and much appreciated source of comic relief.

In the longer term, maybe... if you gave them a couple of decades to recover.

If Vlad walks, Hearts face oblivion.

greenginger
19-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Was he really there?

Don't know for sure ,I was relying on a text from a mate who was a guest in the posh seats ( if there are such things in the Asbestos Arena )

Hermit Crab
19-08-2011, 11:31 AM

Seems like someone has told you porkys

Winston Ingram
19-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Vlads no put any of his own cash in. All he needs to do is put the stadium and liquidate the club and he'll probably have made a profit:agree:

The Falcon
19-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Seems like someone has told you porkys

Some Yam's saying he was. Personally I have no idea but could only have added to my overall enjoyment if he was. :agree:

HKhibby
19-08-2011, 06:01 PM
I live in Hong Kong , and have lived in London, i have no liking for Tottenham at all, infact call me an Arsenal supporter if you like, and even through a couple of die hard mates! a West Ham fan!...hence the reason for not liking Tottenham!, but i have to give it to them great result at ***********! love it, infact wished it have been more...Harry is a great manager, even if he manages them, but it wouldnt have been hard against them!!, and while mentioning them....i still cant believe that useless mouth piece Gary Mackay was doing what he does best last night and before in saying Hearts have a chance of scoring!...what planet does he live in?....same old same old diluded and cant see beyond Tynecastle!...oh and living very much on that one hit wonder in when 1988? remind me? when he scored for Scotland and put Ireland into the Euro Championships!...not Scotland!...what a great authority on Scottish Football he is!.
Incidently we would have not done any better against a very strong Tottenham side, infact alot of teams will struggle against them, so Mr Mackay and Mr Romanov where is the idea that Hearts will be champions of Europe within 10 years??...better think again....cant even have a decent run in Europe or even come anywhere near the SPL!....Never mind Europe!...Diluded as always have been!...White Hart Lane result probably 3/4 -0 as they have done the supposedly "hard work"! and will put out a reserve side!, Good Luck Harry still rate you as a decent manager!