PDA

View Full Version : Its All Gone Quiet At Easter Road!!

TheBruce
17-08-2011, 05:53 PM
There hasn't been much coming from Easter Road since the weekend. Hopefully means that some serious work on the training field but has anyone heard any news on transfers etc.............?

:flag:

BEEJ
17-08-2011, 06:04 PM
There hasn't been much coming from Easter Road since the weekend. Hopefully means that some serious work on the training field but has anyone heard any news on transfers etc.............?

:flag:
You want the Private Message Board for that, mate. :aok: Lots of extras, too.

There's even a thread on there just now about girls in Amsterdam. :whistle:

O'Rourke3
17-08-2011, 06:24 PM
There's even a thread on there just now about girls in Amsterdam. :whistle: :faf:

TheBruce
17-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Amazing:aok:

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Amazing:aok:

You/we won't have to wait long mate - in my experience there's always someone that's desperate to be seen as in the know and can't keep the secret. :wink::greengrin:wink: etc etc and so on and so forth

Mind you they'll "reveal" our targets and are likely to be wrong - I think the strike rates about 1 in 100.

Speedway
17-08-2011, 07:39 PM

:agree: You get to learn all about that left sided Argentinian midfielder for one.

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 07:43 PM
You/we won't have to wait long mate - in my experience there's always someone that's desperate to be seen as in the know and can't keep the secret. :wink::greengrin:wink: etc etc and so on and so forth

Mind you they'll "reveal" our targets and are likely to be wrong - I think the strike rates about 1 in 100.

Aye. Its called Bulls**t :greengrin

IWasThere2016
17-08-2011, 07:50 PM

Do the girls do the extras? I've heard there some right munters! :wink: :greengrin

ekhibee
17-08-2011, 08:48 PM
just wondered if the St Johnstone game has been re-arranged yet, can't see anything about it on the official site. It's been a while since we played Sunderland that weekend, thought they might have got something sorted out before now.

LeithBoozy
18-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Its looking very likely that we are going to lose-out to Spurs, In our bid for Adebayor. :greengrin

spike220
18-08-2011, 03:45 AM

About time it went quiet, this is the best response possible. Time to stop talking about playing a good game and playing one instead. We have a good core of players now and I want to see them pushing on. I dont care about what happens full time on saturday. The boys just need give it their all and leave it all out on the pitch, thats all I can we can ask for. So I hope CC has told them all to shut their mouths and is working on combinations bedding in players and whipping them into shape, forget the PR offensive for now, lets play some soccer!

GGTTH

stokesmessiah
18-08-2011, 06:42 AM
About time it went quiet, this is the best response possible. Time to stop talking about playing a good game and playing one instead. We have a good core of players now and I want to see them pushing on. I dont care about what happens full time on saturday. The boys just need give it their all and leave it all out on the pitch, thats all I can we can ask for. So I hope CC has told them all to shut their mouths and is working on combinations bedding in players and whipping them into shape, forget the PR offensive for now, lets play some soccer!

GGTTH

Thought that was a passionate and well thought out post until i hit that absolute clanger at the end, never call it soccer !!! :agree:

Hibstrooper
18-08-2011, 07:01 AM
just wondered if the St Johnstone game has been re-arranged yet, can't see anything about it on the official site. It's been a while since we played Sunderland that weekend, thought they might have got something sorted out before now.

Pretty sure it's Wednesday 28th September, reason I know is I'm having to miss it as I'm at Ocktoberfest in Munich :grr::cheers:

mim
18-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Pretty sure it's Wednesday 28th September, reason I know is I'm having to miss it as I'm at Ocktoberfest in Munich

What a tragedy. :rolleyes:

spike220
18-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Thought that was a passionate and well thought out post until i hit that absolute clanger at the end, never call it soccer !!! :agree:

Sorry I did write football first, only I think of rugby now when I use the term football, I have been living in NZ too long I guess. Anyhow's football or Soccer - start playing it Hibs!!!

GGTTH