basehibby
17-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Now do not all rush at once to answer

:lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam:

:faf::faf::faf: my hairy :asshole: :bye:

Sir David Gray
17-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Is this a joke? :wink:

As long as Tottenham don't score any more than six tomorrow night then I'm happy, there's only one team that's allowed to score seven goals at Tynecastle. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
17-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Me for the Coefficient :agree:............................

Aye right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam:

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Never in a million ****ing years my san!

:aok:

MWHIBBIES
17-08-2011, 05:41 PM
They have a good chance IMO

:greengrin

hibsfan7
17-08-2011, 05:45 PM
yes of course i am only joking

i hope spurs put 6 past them

:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees

Cabbage East
17-08-2011, 05:58 PM
I hope they get smashed to bits in every way possible.

bod
17-08-2011, 06:00 PM
for the sake of scottish football i hope that all 3 teams representing the scottish league get through this round

500miles
17-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Love watching English teams get beat by Scottish ones.

lucky
17-08-2011, 06:05 PM
No ****ING way I don't want the inbreds to even get a corner. Mon the spurs.

green&left
I'll have my Spurs/Maribor/Soin scarf on tomorrow. **** them all.

Glory Glory :aok:

hibsbollah
Hurrah for the jolly old neighbours. Three cheers!

leither17
17-08-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm having a score on -2 spurs at 5-1 so 3-0 will be plenty for me

Saorsa
17-08-2011, 06:34 PM
**** h****s

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Im hoping for a right good pumping for the yams 0-4 Spurs at half time! Then lets hear what numpty baws Sergio has to say about his, sorry Mr Romanov's team performance :lolyam:

KeithTheHibby
17-08-2011, 06:36 PM
I hope they get slaughtered in both games, cannot stand those manks.

KingFranck
17-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Cmon you Spurs put half a dozen past the tynie tramps.

hibees4lyf
17-08-2011, 06:56 PM
i for one wouldnt mind if hearts got a result tomorrow, and its not as if we can slag them if they get hammered as we all wish it was us taking on spurs tomorrow at a packed stadium under the ER floodlights and we wouldnt do any better

Hibernia Na Eir
17-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Thfc all the way for me.

Removed
17-08-2011, 07:09 PM
i for one wouldnt mind if hearts got a result tomorrow, and its not as if we can slag them if they get hammered as we all wish it was us taking on spurs tomorrow at a packed stadium under the ER floodlights and we wouldnt do any better Probably the only one then :faf:

Nameless
17-08-2011, 07:11 PM
While I would like Herts to lose the tie over 2 legs, I'd actually really like to see them get a result at Tynie. Scottish footy could do with a bit of a boost, and turning over a major English team relects well on the whole league, not just Herts........It also helps that I hate Spurs....

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2011, 07:12 PM
i for one wouldnt mind if hearts got a result tomorrow, and its not as if we can slag them if they get hammered as we all wish it was us taking on spurs tomorrow at a packed stadium under the ER floodlights and we wouldnt do any better

Nah.

HibbyAndy
17-08-2011, 07:15 PM

Aye we kin.

They are ******ed ******s.

greenlex
17-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Hope the three remaining Scottish clubs are royaly humped by their opponents in every game they play. **** the coefficient.:agree:

Removed
17-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Hope the three remaining Scottish clubs are royaly humped by their opponents in every game they play. **** the coefficient.:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

HibeeSince85
17-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Nah, yer alright!

I want Spurs to absolutely hump them, the more goals the better.

Mon the Yids!!!!!!

connerg
17-08-2011, 07:58 PM
C'mon the Yids, Chas n Dave might even get back together for a good "knee's up" if they make it a rout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 08:03 PM
C'mon the Yids, Chas n Dave might even get back together for a good "knee's up" if they make it a rout!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faf: LOL Mon the yids

Kaiser1962
17-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Hope the three remaining Scottish clubs are royaly humped by their opponents in every game they play. **** the coefficient.:agree:

This. No doubt whatsoever in my mind. Humiliation on a continental level for the yam tramps.

EK_Hibs
17-08-2011, 08:07 PM
I hope the Yams get pumped,
I hope the Huns get thrashed,
I hope the Tims get tanked...

Ok?

Good. :aok:

connerg
17-08-2011, 08:12 PM
As Ossie Ardeles once said "The boys from Tottenham"

Remember Steve Archibald played for spurs and Hibs.

Alfred E Newman
17-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Having had the good fortune to have seen many great European nights at Easter Road over the years I wish it was us and not the the Hearts supporters looking forward to tomorrow night. Our lack of involvement over the past 25 years or so has been a disgrace.

Broken Gnome
17-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I can't even be bothered with the merest hint of smuggery, misplaced or otherwise, from that lot. A absolute tanking please, both legs, and an alcohol ban in London next week to boot.

Dashing Bob S
17-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Mon the coefficient. Hearts, Celtic and Rangers to all make the semis in the Europa, two the final. How good would that be for Scottish football? No takers?:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:: sick:

hibee_nation
17-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Probably the only one then :faf:

I hope it's the yam who has been launched and not 65bd :aok:

Sodje_18
17-08-2011, 08:42 PM
**** hearts, I even want them to lose the coin toss. Coefficient is ****ed so hoping the bigot brothers do well. But I will never ever ever ever ever support those manky, mutant tramps :bye::jamboak:

silverhibee
17-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Will Spurs new striker Grabiteli start for them tomorrow, think he could nick one for them. :wink:

micka_weer
17-08-2011, 08:44 PM
I've always wanted all Scottish teams to do well in Europe, shows Scottish football off in a good light etc etc, that said......since hearts became eastern European and the ugly sisters search their (godforsaken souls) whether they've decided what league they want to jump ship to then they all stopped representing Scotland for me! So.......**** 'em all!!!

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Having had the good fortune to have seen many great European nights at Easter Road over the years I wish it was us and not the the Hearts supporters looking forward to tomorrow night. Our lack of involvement over the past 25 years or so has been a disgrace.

All true; still hope they get beat

Sir David Gray
17-08-2011, 08:52 PM
I hope my new avatar adequately describes where my allegiances lie tomorrow evening. :aok:

Sodje_18
17-08-2011, 08:53 PM
I hope my new avatar adequately describes where my allegiances lie tomorrow evening. :aok:
A chicken standing on a ball? :confused:

:wink:

The Falcon
17-08-2011, 09:06 PM
I hope it's the yam who has been launched and not 65bd :aok:

What did he get launched for?

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2011, 09:09 PM

Good question.

:dunno:

Benny Brazil
17-08-2011, 09:17 PM
As a Spurs are my second team (after Hibs) - there's only one answer I can give - I hope we royally hump the morally corrupt tramps from the PBS.

That said - am a bit concerned that they might just get a decent result tomorrow night - Spurs haven't had any competitive matches so far and have a fair few injuries to some key players. Over the 2 legs Spurs will go through - but it might closer than we hope for.

Dashing Bob S
17-08-2011, 09:41 PM
As a Spurs are my second team (after Hibs) - there's only one answer I can give - I hope we royally hump the morally corrupt tramps from the PBS.

That said - am a bit concerned that they might just get a decent result tomorrow night - Spurs haven't had any competitive matches so far and have a fair few injuries to some key players. Over the 2 legs Spurs will go through - but it might closer than we hope for.

The injuries would need to substantial. I'd back a zombie Spurs team to get through against Hearts.

Pete
17-08-2011, 09:44 PM

In an interview with Harry Redknapp today and he said he basically had one proper midfielder available for this match. He also sounded like he was more concerned about keeping players fit for the Manchester United match.

I have this horrible feeling that spurs will take this game too lightly and hearts will get their teeth into them at tynecastle...as this is the biggest game they've had for years.

It doesn't concern us directly but I couldn't stand it if they beat spurs at home. If they were to actually put them out it would be unbearable.

This is what happens when you beat the dross in the first round...you may draw a plum tie where you have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Pete
17-08-2011, 09:47 PM
The injuries would need to substantial. I'd back a zombie Spurs team to get through against Hearts.

They are apparently. I can't remember who's out but if Spurs field a greatly weakened team then they are in danger of losing.

Jonnyboy
17-08-2011, 10:03 PM
They are apparently. I can't remember who's out but if Spurs field a greatly weakened team then they are in danger of losing.

:agree: It's worth bearing in mind that Spurs haven't played a competitive game yet this season. I hope they win but it wont be easy

greenlex
17-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Everybody calm down eh? Hearts are pish. Spurs under 19 team could turn them over. Deary me.

Sir David Gray
17-08-2011, 10:08 PM

Definitely out

Ledley King
Sandro
Alan Hutton
William Gallas
Steven Pienaar

Doubtful

Jermaine Jenas
Luka Modric
Tom Huddlestone

Therefore the team could be;

Gomes

Assou-Ekotto
Dawson
Kaboul
Corluka

Bale
van der Vaart
Kranjcar
Lennon

Pavlyuchenko
Crouch

That side would absolutely annihilate Hearts.

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Everybody calm down eh? Hearts are pish. Spurs under 19 team could turn them over. Deary me.

Well said.

Skanko79
17-08-2011, 10:17 PM
pains me to say it but i can see the yams getting a draw tomorow. they will get pumped down at WHL though. :agree:

SteveHFC
17-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Come on you Spurs!

Franck Stanton
17-08-2011, 10:30 PM

You get ma vote mate, coefficient be damned, who cares, I really hate the homos and hope and pray they get well and truly gubbed and if the devil is reading this thread - swap ye ma soul for a right good hertz humping .

Houchy
17-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Definitely out

Ledley King
Sandro
Alan Hutton
William Gallas
Steven Pienaar

Doubtful

Jermaine Jenas
Luka Modric
Tom Huddlestone

Gomes

Assou-Ekotto
Dawson
Kaboul
Corluka

Bale
van der Vaart
Kranjcar
Lennon

Pavlyuchenko
Crouch

That would be awesome if Spurs put that team out tomorrow. I'm hoping they get annihilated tomorrow so that all these tramps that have been bringing down the Wonga website for the last 2 weeks, then queuing outside their local cash converter, to see how much they can get for a zippo lighter and a sony walkman, in order to afford a stamp to stick on their heads to be delivered to "souf London" and a ticket for the most pointless return match in history, finally realise there is no point in going down and that their tickets are now only worth 4p.

Up the Yids... FTHertz!!!

NOLA
17-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Definitely out

Ledley King
Sandro
Alan Hutton
William Gallas
Steven Pienaar

Doubtful

Jermaine Jenas
Luka Modric
Tom Huddlestone

Gomes

Assou-Ekotto
Dawson
Kaboul
Corluka

Bale
van der Vaart
Kranjcar
Lennon

Pavlyuchenko
Crouch

still a very strong side on paper, with livermore also in the thoughts of 'arry, wonder if the occasion will get to gomes the goalie, the brazilian zibi :wink:

iwasthere1972
17-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Come on the Yams.................

.......hope you get stuffed.

francobaresi
17-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Fiercest rivals or not there is no way on this earth I would support an English cockney team over a Scottish one, even Hearts... Good luck but wear yersels oot for the league...

:flag:

davemcbain
18-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Now do not all rush at once to answer

Guess it must be 300,000 hearts fans - surely that number must have grown by now?
A few deluded gooners - my money says the cameras will pick out Rory McGrath in the crowd tonight at some point
2 guys on here - entitled to their views I say
HMRC - they want that money!
most of the BNP/EDL - who couldn't bear to support that pillar of Zionism
and Jim Jeffries - nah kidding, after 2 sackings, he's gotta really hate them now.

Craig_in_Prague
18-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Modric is out, according to BBC.....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/14486531.stm

But Van Der Vart should be fit....... :-)

Phil MaGlass
18-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Think they are in with a shout tonite

madabouthibs
18-08-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm scared likes! If the ****bos get any kind of result tonight I'll be spewing! Hopefully they'll think they've nothing to lose, go for it, and get pumped senseless!

bandylegs_jLeighton
18-08-2011, 12:55 PM
I think match fitness could really work in Hearts favour. I often think we show up well against premiership opposition in friendly fixtures being a couple of weeks ahead in preseason training. In this case our season has started earlier than usual and spurs have had their only match postponed.

Add in the injury problems spurs have, and their upcoming fixtures - Hearts could not have got them at a better time.

I reckon they could cause an upset tonight but will get put out across the two legs, which would be good in a sense that they would be giving their all in the second leg against a presumably strong spurs team. If they get hammered tonight spurs will probably field a seriously under strength line up in the second leg making it a non-event. The more energy Hearts exert before the derby the better as far as I am concerned.

Keith_M
18-08-2011, 01:09 PM

Did the Admins launch the wrong person? There's a definite Yam posting on this thread and 65bd got launched?

I hope the Hearts get beat but I'm not exactly going to be acting all smug about it, considering our record in Europe.

iwasthere1972
18-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Spurs have recently beat both Brighton and Hove Albion and Athletic Club Bilbao in friendlies and IMHO they are far better teams than the Yams. I therefore expect the Lillywhites to win comfortably at Tynie tonight.

Watch out for the usual Yam thugs invading the pitch and wanting to have a square go with their former boss Joe Jordan. :take that Red cards a cert too.

lapsedhibee
18-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Watch out for the usual Yam thugs invading the pitch and wanting to have a square go with their former boss Joe Jordan.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Diets' players themselves do that. They've been set an example now by the Full-Fat Gattuso.

greenlex
18-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I feel really good tonight. Cant think why.:smug: