PDA

View Full Version : NHC Free Spurs End Ticket.

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Just had a call from my mate who's a huge Spurs fan. Anyway he has 4 tickets and one of his mates can't go. He's offered me the ticket. If it were you would you go? I said yes but thinking about it, I wouldn't know what's worse them singing God Save The Queen as they prob will or the ****bo's singing that terrible Hearts song. Plus was thinking there may be a bit bother. So should i go?

smurf
17-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Go!

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Go!

Might wear my Hibs t-shirt under my jumper :wink:

Gus
17-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Go

Geo_1875
17-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Just go. We'll all be a little bit english for a day.

Sean1875
17-08-2011, 10:43 AM
More or less guaranteed to see Hearts get a hammering at Tynie, dont get that chance very often :greengrin

Hibs90
17-08-2011, 10:44 AM
This thread title is misleading :wink::greengrin

cocopops1875
17-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Go and wear the Hibs top for all to see :-)

calumhibee1
17-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Go and wear a Hibs top. :agree:

Cabbage East
17-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Go and wear Green.

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Go and wear the Hibs top for all to see :-)

Right with 5 mins to go i'm going to take my jumper off to reveal the famous green & White. I'll get my mate to record it and i'll post it on YouTube :greengrin look for me getting bombed out though.

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 10:48 AM
This thread title is misleading :wink::greengrin

Haha sorry :greengrin

hibsbollah
17-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Right with 5 mins to go i'm going to take my jumper off to reveal the famous green & White. I'll get my mate to record it and i'll post it on YouTube :greengrin look for me getting bombed out though. Doubt you'll get ejected mate. Just harmless banter surely? :-)

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Doubt you'll get ejected mate. Just harmless banter surely? :-)

Hopefully not but i'm defo doing it. Last time i was at that hole was when we pumped them 0-3 So here is hoping another doing. :agree:

Thomson1875
17-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Are spurs not getting the whole stand? If i had the oppertunity to stand in the spurs end id definately go. Spurs fans are usually pretty good.

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Are spurs not getting the whole stand? If i had the oppertunity to stand in the spurs end id definately go. Spurs fans are usually pretty good.

I thought they were but not to sure.. Hope so as the atmosphere will be superb, more so if Spurs got couple of early goals. Look out for me on the telly, Hibs top and me on my mates shoulders with 5 mins to go haha.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Go in an absolute heart beat!! Great opportunity. Dont wait until 5 mins to go either, get the Hibs top on display the second ur in the dump :agree: Spurs have only got half the stand, 1200 tickets I think so ul be sharing the Roseburn with the mutants, im sure they will love ur Hibs top however...

SlickShoes
17-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Just had a call from my mate who's a huge Spurs fan. Anyway he has 4 tickets and one of his mates can't go. He's offered me the ticket. If it were you would you go? I said yes but thinking about it, I wouldn't know what's worse them singing God Save The Queen as they prob will or the ****bo's singing that terrible Hearts song. Plus was thinking there may be a bit bother. So should i go?

Won't the Gorgie Billy Boys be singing God Save the Queen too? I'm sure most hearts fans won't mind a wee singalong of that from the spurs fans.

LancashireHibby
17-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm sure the Spurs fans will absolutely pish their sides if the Hertz fans start singing God Save the Queen.

Ernie Cobra
17-08-2011, 12:12 PM

I think as your a jambo you'll be there anyway........the tedium here is a pain in the hole

Dashing Bob S
17-08-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm sure some of the more imaginative denizen's of pond life will be giving it the big one with the holocaust stuff and making gassing noises, believing they are 'winding up' Tottenham fans who hear that crap every week and will be struggling to stifle yawns.

Incidentally, it says in today's Metro that Hearts have just made another 600 tickets available. Anybody know why were they holding those back from public sale?

Perhaps the corporate take-up wasn't what they expected. If so, such a shame.

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 12:20 PM
I think as your a jambo you'll be there anyway........the tedium here is a pain in the hole

:confused:

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 12:44 PM
If you dont want to go i will definitely go and PAY for the ticket mate :wink::thumbsup::scarf:

Thecat23
17-08-2011, 12:48 PM
If you dont want to go i will definitely go and PAY for the ticket mate :wink::thumbsup::scarf:

If i don't mate you can take it then.. I'll pm you tonight as i'll find out if i can defo go as i need a baby sitter now.

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 12:55 PM
If i don't mate you can take it then.. I'll pm you tonight as i'll find out if i can defo go as i need a baby sitter now.

Nice one :greengrin

scott7_0(Prague)
17-08-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm sure some of the more imaginative denizen's of pond life will be giving it the big one with the holocaust stuff and making gassing noises, believing they are 'winding up' Tottenham fans who hear that crap every week and will be struggling to stifle yawns.

Incidentally, it says in today's Metro that Hearts have just made another 600 tickets available. Anybody know why were they holding those back from public sale?

Perhaps the corporate take-up wasn't what they expected. If so, such a shame.

ST holders had a deadline date to opt for there seat i believe.

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 01:06 PM
ST holders had a deadline date to opt for there seat i believe.

I heard that Romanov picked 200 prime seats in the Wheatfield stand and gave them to corporate and things like that and papped the ST holders that had purchased those seats elsewhere in the ground. if it were me id go mental! Hearts fans on SSN soon to discuss Romanovs team picking. Should be interesting:wink:

EK_Hibs
17-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Yam fans making gassing noises??
Yam fans singing 'GSTQ'...???

Does anyone on this thread actually have any yam mates?
I have a couple and although we argue about all things Hibs & Hearts, we always agree when it comes to our disdain towards the Old Firm...
Leave this stuff to the Old Firm...
I know many yams are utter pondlife but come one!!! Gassing noises??? Aye right!!

hibsbollah
17-08-2011, 01:36 PM

I have a couple and although we argue about all things Hibs & Hearts, we always agree when it comes to our disdain towards the Old Firm...
I know many yams are utter pondlife but come one!!! Gassing noises??? Aye right!!

Disagree. With their pedigree as WW1 winners no team has more right than them to make wartime-related noises.

Sodje_18
17-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Well you get to see a very good side play. Get to watch the yams get humped, without being amongst them. You get to laugh at their grim faces and most of all you'll probs enjoy it way more than anyone else in the whole stadium. Defo go, wear green :wink:

Cabbage East
17-08-2011, 03:09 PM

Ever been to a derby? You're either a yam or scoobied when it comes to that bunch of mutants.

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Ever been to a derby? You're either a yam or scoobied when it comes to that bunch of mutants.

Ooooh Harsh:greengrin :tee hee:

EK_Hibs
17-08-2011, 03:29 PM

I must be scoobied then... To the OP, attend the game, join in with the Spurs fans, enjoy what will likely be a decent atmosphere and, of course, WEAR GREEN!

I've been to the Edinburgh Derby many times at Easter Road & the PBS since the mid nineties and not once have I heard 'GSTQ' from the Yams.

By the way, the poster who thought it was necessary to mention the ****ing holocaust in a simple thread about the Spurs game needs to gie themselves a shake!!!.

Hibby70
17-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Remember Celebrity Big Brother starts on Thursday as well. A group of overpaid muppets running around a hastily built construction watched by thousands of brainless mutants cheering for their favourite equally talentless contestant or Celebrity Big Brother - which one to watch?

Dashing Bob S
17-08-2011, 04:03 PM
I must be scoobied then... To the OP, attend the game, join in with the Spurs fans, enjoy what will likely be a decent atmosphere and, of course, WEAR GREEN!

I've been to the Edinburgh Derby many times at Easter Road & the PBS since the mid nineties and not once have I heard 'GSTQ' from the Yams.

By the way, the poster who thought it was necessary to mention the ****ing holocaust in a simple thread about the Spurs game needs to gie themselves a shake!!!.

Shakin ah-ahl ovah...

del del del del del del del del del del del...

erin go bragh
17-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Go with your hibs top on and get it right up them .:agree:
ggtth

O'Rourke3
17-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Go in green. There will be at least 2 of you as my mate also has a ticket thanks to Spurs fans who can't go. How many more?

Sir David Gray
17-08-2011, 06:34 PM

As far as I'm aware, Spurs are only getting about 1,100 tickets for tomorrow night.

Not sure if that's still the case though.

Hermit Crab
17-08-2011, 06:36 PM
As far as I'm aware, Spurs are only getting about 1,100 tickets for tomorrow night.

Not sure if that's still the case though.

Yes according to their website they only got 1200 for the game.

hibees4lyf
17-08-2011, 06:53 PM
i would definately go and make sure u wear ur hibs top to the game to wind the yams right up and it will probably be the only way a hibs top will see europe at this rate

Hibernia Na Eir
17-08-2011, 06:56 PM
go and wear a hibs top too. I would.

Hermit Crab
18-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Anyone know of any spares in the Spurs end??:thumbsup:

MeAndMyBoys
18-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Hopefully not but i'm defo doing it. Last time i was at that hole was when we pumped them 0-3 So here is hoping another doing. :agree:

Was that u getting the mention on radio Scotland...

Speedy
18-08-2011, 07:23 PM
I've heard there's a few seats available in the hearts end now

GreenCastle
18-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Just seen a Hibs top on t.v in the Spurs end :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
18-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Anyone know of any spares in the Spurs end??:thumbsup:

plenty of spares in the hertz sections

Thecat23
18-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Was that u getting the mention on radio Scotland...

Not me mate... But what a game haha. I wore my Hibs top as well, the **** were shouting so much abuse. That was just superb!!!

jabis
18-08-2011, 09:17 PM
More or less guaranteed to see Hearts get a hammering at Tynie, dont get that chance very often :greengrin

:agree:

God Petrie
18-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Not me mate... But what a game haha. I wore my Hibs top as well, the **** were shouting so much abuse. That was just superb!!!

good work