Bring Back Sauzee

No chance I'm afraid.

Hainan Hibs
16-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Bring back Le God for our SPL campaign:agree:

Last Minute
16-08-2011, 08:36 PM
why ?

Can we all get together and try through demand to try and get the guy back just for 1 night, the place would be buzzing:thumbsup:

madabouthibs
16-08-2011, 08:38 PM
It would certainly add a few thou to the crowd. :agree:

DunKie87
16-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Just got tingles thinking abwt it

Westie1875
16-08-2011, 09:01 PM
No chance I'm afraid.

Why not?

Titch
16-08-2011, 09:03 PM
It would certainly add a few thou to the crowd. :agree:

I would deffo go if sauzee was there so that would add 5 with my family members aswell

ShanksSaidNo
16-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Just got tingles thinking abwt it
Kinky.

I'd sign up for a campaign to get him back.

Hakim Sar
16-08-2011, 09:06 PM
I'l pay 15 quid to see Sauzee but otherwise it's too expensive

MrSmith
I would deffo go if sauzee was there so that would add 5 with my family members aswell

me and four!

Mikey
I'm guessing here, but I suspect he's been asked. Can't see why the organising committee wouldn't have at least tried.

Cabbage East
16-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I'd buy 10 tickets if Franck was going to be there.

Albion Hibs
16-08-2011, 09:14 PM
It would be magic to see Frank back at easter road, but I will be buying a ticket regardless.

lucky
16-08-2011, 09:32 PM
If le god plays lots will attend but other wise it will be under 4000

Albion Hibs
16-08-2011, 09:40 PM
If le god plays lots will attend but other wise it will be under 4000

4,000, that is not that much more than posts you have made! Do you really think a guy that played for two years vs one the has played for 10 merits that much of difference?

It would none the less be great to see big frank back in the green and white.

lucky
16-08-2011, 09:55 PM
4,000, that is not that much more than posts you have made! Do you really think a guy that played for two years vs one the has played for 10 merits that much of difference?

It would none the less be great to see big frank back in the green and white.

The number of posts is irrelevant. Fans will pay to see sauzee again. But most on here don't even want nid in our team.

Future17
16-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Why not?

Without going into too much detail, the club, various supporters organisations and former players have sought to contact him for various reasons. All without success.

We could speculate on the reasons for this, but the sad reality is that it appears he does not want to engage with the club or its supporters in any form moving forward.

frazeHFC
16-08-2011, 10:04 PM
It would be great if he came back for the testimonial. :not worthy:

Perspective
16-08-2011, 10:13 PM
I think it's perfectly understandable why Franck wouldn't want anything to do with the club.

He gave everything to the club - on the field and emotionally. He went into management early to help Hibs and the board ruined any chance of him going on to be a wonderful ambassador by stabbing him in the back.

blackpoolhibs
16-08-2011, 10:30 PM
I think it's perfectly understandable why Franck wouldn't want anything to do with the club.

He gave everything to the club - on the field and emotionally. He went into management early to help Hibs and the board ruined any chance of him going on to be a wonderful ambassador by stabbing him in the back.

I thought Petrie was the only board member who was against his sacking?

If so, he will probably be the only member of the board still at the club now?

silverhibee
16-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I thought Petrie was the only board member who was against his sacking?If so, he will probably be the only member of the board still at the club now?

Where did you hear that BH.

blackpoolhibs
16-08-2011, 10:49 PM
I cant remember SH, it may have been on the PM board???? I might be wrong, but i did hear or read it somewhere?

bigstu
16-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Without going into too much detail, the club, various supporters organisations and former players have sought to contact him for various reasons. All without success.

We could speculate on the reasons for this, but the sad reality is that it appears he does not want to engage with the club or its supporters in any form moving forward.

really sad to hear that considering the way the fans treated him when he was at the club, there can't be many legends out there that refuse to have any involvement with their former club.

Bishop Hibee
16-08-2011, 11:01 PM

I have heard similar. It's not so much that Sauzee hangs up the phone when contacted, more that the trail has gone cold and he can't be reached. The ball is very much in his court.

basehibby
16-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Great idea - would have thought an old teammate's testimonial would be as good a reason as any to come back to ER. Suurely he can't be all that hard to contact - he's a pundit on Canal Sports isn't he???

Please someone make it happen! :sauzee::not worth:not worth:not worth

zlatan
17-08-2011, 12:13 AM
I cant remember SH, it may have been on the PM board???? I might be wrong, but i did hear or read it somewhere?

I remember reading this as well.

cocopops1875
17-08-2011, 05:48 AM
Great idea - would have thought an old teammate's testimonial would be as good a reason as any to come back to ER. Suurely he can't be all that hard to contact - he's a pundit on Canal Sports isn't he???

Please someone make it happen! :sauzee::not worth:not worth:not worth

Don't see your point nobody said they don't know where he is, I'm willing to bet you can't just rock up to ESPN and demand a face to face with Robbie savage if he is unwilling to be contacted you can write to canal+ but can get no reply . The love affair is sadly over as far as franck is concerned and it seems he just wants to move on

Dashing Bob S
17-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Why the clamour to bring back Sauzee? A failure as a manager and vastly overrated as a player.

Did I get anybody there? Be honest!

BRING BACK LE GOD!!!!!!!

bighairyfaeleith
17-08-2011, 06:24 AM
It would pretty much cease to be Ian Murrays testimonial if sauzee appeared as everyone would be there to see le god, me included.

However if anyone knows where Franks vineyard is I'm sure a few hibby's would happily go and try and puersade him to return:sauzee: :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
17-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Guy in Waterstones saying that they tried to get Frank over for signings of his new book due out soon but was told no chance by his management.

bawheid
17-08-2011, 07:30 AM
I have heard similar. It's not so much that Sauzee hangs up the phone when contacted, more that the trail has gone cold and he can't be reached. The ball is very much in his court.

Why would he come back?

Look at the way we treat our ex-players, current players, managers, ex-managers...

I'm pretty sure Sauzee was in the papers a couple of years ago when Mixu was in charge, saying he had a plan for Hibs that he would discuss with Mixu. The next minute his old team-mate had been dumped just as mercilessly as he was. We then appointed another ex-team-mate of his - John Hughes - only to hound him out months after taking the club into Europe.

Franck must look across at the state we get ourselves in and shake his head.

And here we are today, bickering about whether we should get rid of yet another manager who's only months into the job, while on another thread we're moaning like **** about the cost/date of our current club captain's testimonial match.

Quite right Franck, you're better off out of it mate.

TamHibs
17-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Latapy coming back to play.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110816/murray-testimonial-match_2262950_2422339

EasterRoad4Ever
17-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Kinky.

I'd sign up for a campaign to get him back.

If we can get 100000 signatures they'll have to debate it in Parliament :)

Mikey
17-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Copied from another thread..........

Update on players -

the following players have confirmed that they will be playing on the day -

Russell Latapy
Guillaume Beuzelin

Darren Jackson
Keith Wright
Paul Kane
Gordon Hunter
Chic Charnley
Mickey Weir
Gary Smith
John Hughes
Gareth Evans
Craig Brewster
Steven Tweed
Tom McManus
Jimmy Boco
Stuart Lovell
Nick Colgan
John O'Neill
Andy McNeill
John Collins

AWAITING CONFIRMATION
Steven Fletcher
Chris Hogg
Dean Shiels
David Murphy
Joe Tortolano
Kevin McAllister
Merouane Zemmama
David Zitelli

and yes we are still attempting to get the one and only - Franck Sauzee

Wembley67
17-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Copied from another thread..........

That is a fantastic turnout from the players, well done!

Darth Hibbie
17-08-2011, 09:08 AM
That is a fantastic turnout from the players, well done!

:agree: Can't wait. Really looking forward to it.

Oh and BRING BACK FRANK :greengrin:sauzee:

basehibby
17-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Why would he come back?

Look at the way we treat our ex-players, current players, managers, ex-managers...

I'm pretty sure Sauzee was in the papers a couple of years ago when Mixu was in charge, saying he had a plan for Hibs that he would discuss with Mixu. The next minute his old team-mate had been dumped just as mercilessly as he was. We then appointed another ex-team-mate of his - John Hughes - only to hound him out months after taking the club into Europe.

Franck must look across at the state we get ourselves in and shake his head.

And here we are today, bickering about whether we should get rid of yet another manager who's only months into the job, while on another thread we're moaning like **** about the cost/date of our current club captain's testimonial match.

Quite right Franck, you're better off out of it mate.

:agree: Agreed - Franck was a tragic victim of itchy trigger finger syndrome on the part of our board and he's not been the only one - the hysterical section of our support have much to answer for as well in this respect IMO.

What gives me hope is the fact that it's a testimonial not for the benefit of the club but in honour of a teammate and in aid of good causes - that may be enough for him to put any feelings of bitterness to one side. Certainly hope so!

HFC 0-7
17-08-2011, 11:51 AM
:agree: Agreed - Franck was a tragic victim of itchy trigger finger syndrome on the part of our board and he's not been the only one - the hysterical section of our support have much to answer for as well in this respect IMO.

What gives me hope is the fact that it's a testimonial not for the benefit of the club but in honour of a teammate and in aid of good causes - that may be enough for him to put any feelings of bitterness to one side. Certainly hope so!

I cant remember Sauzee being hounded out by the fans, IMO, the vast majority of fans wanted him to be given more time.

ALF TUPPER
17-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Why the clamour to bring back Sauzee? A failure as a manager and vastly overrated as a player.

Did I get anybody there? Be honest!

BRING BACK LE GOD!!!!!!!

:faf: ME !! DAMMIT !

I was about to enjoy a full 5 minute rant at your posting until I read the last bit .!! Why you .....:grr:

:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
17-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Some brilliant names there already but would absolutely love to see SAUZEE

Magnifique
17-08-2011, 03:29 PM
The one thing I often wish I still had would be awesome for this game

I miss that Boco wig lol