PDA

View Full Version : Lack of leadership on the park

Golden Bear
16-08-2011, 09:25 AM
I agree with everything Graham Stack said in this article but it's something that should have been addressed a long time ago.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265243/Hibernian-s-Graham-Stack-calls-for-pitch-leadership

Beefster
16-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Yet we had both our captain and our vice-captain on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes on Sunday.

offshorehibby
16-08-2011, 10:48 AM
I was hoping O'Hanlon would have been possibility for captain but only having seen him for about 30mins v celtic it's hard to tell

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Yet we had both our captain and our vice-captain on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes on Sunday.

Neitehr of them bring leadership though. We've been playing without a leader for a couple of years now.

bawheid
16-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Neitehr of them bring leadership though. We've been playing without a leader for a couple of years now.

Try ten!

IMO we've been playing without a proper leader since Franck hung up his boots!

truehibernian
16-08-2011, 11:45 AM
No doubt out of our price range, but a player like Jason Koumas would fit the bill. He, when I have seen him, is an orchestrator, attack minded but you always see him directing play from the middle of the pitch.

Hopefully CC is looking at the Bosman's out there who are now quite desperate to get themselves a club.

Beefster
16-08-2011, 11:46 AM

Indeed. Which suggests that someone else should be captain.

Franck is God
16-08-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't like players coming out and saying stuff like this, whats wrong with Stack showing leadership? He's one of the senior players at the club along with Murray and a few others.

O'Hanlon was brought in as the experienced centre half to play along side Hanlon or Stephens and from what I've seen of him so far he fits the bill perfectly and if he was on the pitch on Sunday you've got to think that he would have had a few words to say.