PDA

View Full Version : GOC's Goal

supersauzee
15-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Just watched the highlights from the Killie game and the defending was absolutly shocking, school boy stuff at times! But cant take away from the fact that GOC's goal was excellent, took it really well!! looks like he is the only shining light at the moment!:greengrin

KWJ
16-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Yip, belter. The way he skinned the boy reminded me of his goal at CP in the 3-1 win but this had a n even cheekier finish.

Only post I've made about the Killie game, so much tosh spoken on here after our first defeat of the season it's unreal. If we lose on Saturday then I can understand. Those who made the journey to Killie are well entitled to have a rant after shelling out and the team letting them down but it was 1 game. Move on and put it behind us.

Leishy1995
16-08-2011, 01:30 AM
That's our second defeat mate:na na:, if we had drawn that game we'd still have deserved to lose Killie were that good.

patlowe
16-08-2011, 06:51 AM
It's a shame when great goals are overshadowed by bad results. I'd say Deek's volley at Tynie and Tam's ridiculous goal at Ibrox have suffered the same fate over recent years, despite being two of the best strikes you're ever likely to see.