PDA

View Full Version : Public sale for Tynie - who's got their tickets??

lyonhibs
15-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Just as a break from the self-flagellation after that pitiful performance on Sunday. Who's got their tickets today?

Got mine at 9.45am, and - in the lower section at least - row 5 was as far back that still had 4 seats together. so that's where we are.

With an overwhelming sense of doom, I'm actually really looking forward to the Derby, for all aspects of the match except the actual game. Unless we're in the right place, as a team and particularly as a defensive unit, it could be pretty grim viewing.

Anyway, enough depressing thoughts - looking forward to 90 minutes of singing and hopefully the team feeding off this to skelp the Jambos - 1-0 with a scrappy winner off someone's shinbone will do me nicely.

GGTTH

hibsbollah
15-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Im the row behind you. Near enough the front to hopefully see the glint in Ivans eye when he races towards us after his injury time winner...

Johnny_Leith
15-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Row 7 seat 16, bring it on.

LancashireHibby
15-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Bought two online for the upper section earlier on. £9 in charges bumps it up to a cool £33.50 each just for the tickets, without even starting on how much the train tickets cost with it being within a fortnight of the game. Hoping it will all be worth it though!

Hermit Crab
15-08-2011, 12:40 PM
There will be plenty tickets left now after yesterdays performance there will be plenty returns going back to ER ticket office. :greengrin

LancashireHibby
15-08-2011, 12:46 PM
There will be plenty tickets left now after yesterdays performance there will be plenty returns going back to ER ticket office. :greengrin

I did consider that a possibility but I still had to 'queue' for 5 minutes or so to get on to E-Ticketing earlier so there must have been a few people at least considering buying?!

down-the-slope
15-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Block L Row 8 Seat 28 - bought with my ST privilage last week :greengrin

Hermit Crab
15-08-2011, 12:52 PM
I did consider that a possibility but I still had to 'queue' for 5 minutes or so to get on to E-Ticketing earlier so there must have been a few people at least considering buying?!

Not so long ago we only took 1800 to Tynie so why the big hoo haa about tickets now? When was the last time we sold out our end??

SneakersO'Toole
15-08-2011, 12:56 PM
When I was at the ticket office (or club shop now) last Friday picking up my tickets the very nice lady told me they had sold approximately half our allocation already.

Still can't see us selling out unfortunately.

Hermit Crab
15-08-2011, 01:02 PM
When I was at the ticket office (or club shop now) last Friday picking up my tickets the very nice lady told me they had sold approximately half our allocation already.

Still can't see us selling out unfortunately.

I cant recall us selling out in recent years

LancashireHibby
15-08-2011, 01:07 PM
I cant recall us selling out in recent years

Our allocation was sold out last season, wasn't it?

Keith_M
15-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Our allocation was sold out last season, wasn't it?

That's what I thought as well. I went last season and was lucky to get a ticket.

green&left
15-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Not so long ago we only took 1800 to Tynie so why the big hoo haa about tickets now? When was the last time we sold out our end??

Jan 1st. Then the two previous occassions prior to that.

Sean1875
16-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Lower Section, Row 14, Seats 16-18 :cgwa

Billy Whizz
16-08-2011, 11:57 AM
A win on Saturday and Tuesday will help convince the doom and gloomers. Remember Hearts are at Tottenham on the Thursday before the game so the timing could be good for us!
Get those tickets bought fellow Hibees!!!!!!!

Removed
16-08-2011, 12:03 PM
A win on Saturday and Tuesday will help convince the doom and gloomers. Remember Hearts are at Tottenham on the Thursday before the game so the timing could be good for us!Get those tickets bought fellow Hibees!!!!!!! Will take a lot more than a win on Sat and Tuesday to convince me.And the yams - you're assuming they are going to get pumped by Spurs. I wouldn't put money on it. What if they did the unthinkable and actually got through?

Keith_M
16-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Lower Section, Row 14, Seats 16-18 :cgwa

That's actually about half way up the stand. I think the "Lower Section", as they call it, goes to row 8 or 9.

lucky
16-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Got mines last week. I think we will sell out and we will win. We are due a bit of luck so lets get into them.:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::fl ag:

Sean1875
16-08-2011, 01:08 PM
That's actually about half way up the stand. I think the "Lower Section", as they call it, goes to row 8 or 9.
In that case the bird at the ticket office is an arse. Asked for tickets for the derby, she asked if this was the Hearts game, she then asked what date we were playing them and also if we were away from home, so I really wouldnt put it past her if shes put me in the upper section when i've asked for lower :rolleyes:

Hibby Riki
16-08-2011, 01:27 PM
:rolleyes: Phoned the hotline option 1 then option 1 again, asked for a ticket for the up and coming derby.. young lady on the phone then asked what stand i would like to sit in... i said we only get one stand anywhere in the stand will do she then said this is for the match on Jan
02nd? .. i was then told theres no tickets left for the 28th:confused: .... Found it a bit strange phoned again option 1 then option 2 and bought a ticket:confused: so i'll be there:aok:

HFC 0-7
16-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Will take a lot more than a win on Sat and Tuesday to convince me.And the yams - you're assuming they are going to get pumped by Spurs. I wouldn't put money on it. What if they did the unthinkable and actually got through?

I dont think they will get pumped. Did Harry not say that his focus is on the premier league this season and will play a weaker squad in Europe?

Sir David Gray
16-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm a season ticket holder but just got mine today.

Bring them on...:take that

IFONLY
16-08-2011, 02:08 PM
I dont think they will get pumped. Did Harry not say that his focus is on the premier league this season and will play a weaker squad in Europe?

I would think that their weaker squad would be more than capable of dealing with an average S.P.L. side

LancashireHibby
16-08-2011, 02:49 PM
In that case the bird at the ticket office is an arse. Asked for tickets for the derby, she asked if this was the Hearts game, she then asked what date we were playing them and also if we were away from home, so I really wouldnt put it past her if shes put me in the upper section when i've asked for lower :rolleyes:

Sounds like you got through to Ticketmaster. And buying online actually shows the cheaper price for 'Upper' and the higher price for 'Lower', so presumably you've paid for the £29 section (as I have, albeit deliberately as I didn't want to be near the front).

:rolleyes: Phoned the hotline option 1 then option 1 again, asked for a ticket for the up and coming derby.. young lady on the phone then asked what stand i would like to sit in... i said we only get one stand anywhere in the stand will do she then said this is for the match on Jan
02nd? .. i was then told theres no tickets left for the 28th:confused: .... Found it a bit strange phoned again option 1 then option 2 and bought a ticket:confused: so i'll be there:aok:

Again it probably sounds like you've got through to Ticketmaster - don't forget that they sell for hundreds of events rather than just football matches, never mind Hibs-only, and Hibs putting all home games on sale for the entire season has probably just confused matters.

silverhibee
16-08-2011, 02:56 PM
£29 for a ticket for any football game in the SPL is day light robbery for 90 minutes of entertainment, if there is any on show, but will get my tickets on Saturday.

C'mon the Hibs.

greenlex
16-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Bloody thread title!!!!!

I thought they were running a raffle for Tynecastle. :rolleyes:

green&left
18-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Has anyone had any trouble buying them online? Keeps saying i've entered the wrong details etc which is aload of s****..?

Cheers

Velma Dinkley
18-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Got my tickets online. No probs. I predict Hearts 0 Hibs 31. A quid per goal. I like to get my money's worth :greengrin