PDA

View Full Version : Question Welsh to sue Scott

down-the-slope
15-08-2011, 08:59 AM
http://thesun.mobi/thescottishsun/sport/spl/3752120/Hibs-kid-Sean-Welsh-may-sue-team-mate.html?mob=1

Any one know if this is true or filler speculation?

HibeePaj
15-08-2011, 09:06 AM
the club should have released Scott long ago.
Not sure if suing would be the correct way to go about this because I imagine all his medical financial needs would be met by the club anyway.

Thecat23
15-08-2011, 09:37 AM
the club should have released Scott long ago.
Not sure if suing would be the correct way to go about this because I imagine all his medical financial needs would be met by the club anyway.

I think it's more a fact he may have made the first 11 and could claim for appearance money and a win bonus. I know the last one is highly unlikely though!! Or loss of earnings if he doesn't play again?

Mikey
15-08-2011, 09:38 AM
http://thesun.mobi/thescottishsun/sport/spl/3752120/Hibs-kid-Sean-Welsh-may-sue-team-mate.html?mob=1

Any one know if this is true or filler speculation?

Doesn't the article say "may sue" and "could sue"?

Your thread title sure as hell doesn't.

Golden Bear
15-08-2011, 09:44 AM
It takes two to tango.

Maybe Welsh has caused long term damage to Scott's reputation by behaving like an ass hole during a training session.

:dunno:

MrRobot
15-08-2011, 12:17 PM
It will surely go down as self defence. He webt for Scott but got whooped instead. His own fault, shame for him but he shouldnt attack other people?

Hermit Crab
15-08-2011, 01:00 PM
If he does take legal action it will surely just cause more friction between the 2 players and upset other players at the club and that's just what we need right now:rolleyes:.

Everyone should be pulling together not bickering and splitting the dressing room. The 2 players should just shake hands say sorry and that should be the end of it IMO. Be men.:aok:

Beefster
16-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Ridiculous if Welsh sues Scott. Welsh needs to stop acting like a wee lassie and get on with trying to recover and win a renewed contract.

Arch Stanton
16-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Doesn't the article say "may sue" and "could sue"?

Your thread title sure as hell doesn't.

:agree:

A better title, although just as damning, would be 'Welsh Remains Bitter' - that statement wasn't qualified in any way.